Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Sam M
    • By Former MSE Sam M 10th May 16, 11:17 AM
    • 238Posts
    • 159Thanks
    Former MSE Sam M
    MoneySaving Poll: Where's the best place to haggle on the high street?
    • 10th May 16, 11:17 AM
    MoneySaving Poll: Where's the best place to haggle on the high street? 10th May 16 at 11:17 AM
    Poll started 10 May 2016

Where's the best place to haggle on the high street?

Haggling is alive and well in the UK, not just at call centres and market stalls, but even at high street chains. Whether it's asking 'em to throw in some extras or negotiating a discount, some succeed Ė so we want to know how you got on.

Please answer for all the stores you have tried to haggle in WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thanks!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
Page 1
    • jnm21
    • By jnm21 11th May 16, 12:40 PM
    • 651 Posts
    • 218 Thanks
    jnm21
    • 11th May 16, 12:40 PM
    • 11th May 16, 12:40 PM
    Genuine question - for those who have succeeded in getting a discount in Tesco/Asda - how did you do it? Simply ask one of the 16 year old assistants can I have a discount? Also were you buying in bulk? I can just see them laughing at me!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

297Posts Today

4,223Users online

Martin's Twitter