Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 6th Oct 15, 5:07 PM
    • 74Posts
    • 41Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    New Ratesetter £50 referral offer - October only!
    • 6th Oct 15, 5:07 PM
    New Ratesetter £50 referral offer - October only! 6th Oct 15 at 5:07 PM
    £85 for joining and lending £500.

RateSetter are doing an October promotion - "Introduce a friend and both earn £50 when they invest £500". I'm happy to give you £35 of my side - giving you £85 (or 17%) just for joining and lending £500. It makes it a good time to try them!

Let me know if you have any questions about RateSetter or the offer.

My signup link is here: http://link.ratesetter.com/svyummI

Here are the T&Cs:

Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
    • To be eligible for this offer you must use the code or links provided to refer a new investor (‘Referred Investor’) to RateSetter. The Referred Investor cannot be an existing RateSetter customer and you cannot refer yourself (for example, by using another e-mail address or false details).
    • The Referred Investor must have a minimum of £500 matched on the market and on loan before 5:30 pm on the closing date of 31st October 2015 for the referral to be valid. Confirmation of a valid referral will be emailed to you once the Referred Investor’s money has been matched.
    • For each valid referral you make, you and the Referred Investor will, within 15 working days, receive £50 which will automatically be invested in the monthly market at the current rate. The £50 is not transferrable and no alternatives will be offered.
    • This offer is for your personal use only, referrals cannot be made through a third party or by using any type of automated script or device. The Referred Investor should be someone with whom you have an existing relationship, such as a friend or family member. You must not send a referral to anyone you don’t know or who you think wouldn’t want to receive this type of offer.
Page 8
    • Babycakes
    • By Babycakes 9th Jan 19, 6:29 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    Babycakes
    I'm offering £35 of my sign-up bonus, so £135 for you and £15 for me.

PM me at the time of receipt of your bonus (with details of who you are and how you'd like to be paid), and I'll forward the £35 to you This can be credited either by bank transfer or through Paypal, following confirmation of the referral bonus hitting my own account.

:
    • guli
    • By guli 10th Jan 19, 4:02 PM
    • 144 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    guli
    Does anyone know when do you get the £100 bonus if you invest £1000+?

Thanks
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 12th Jan 19, 8:24 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    I think this will be at the end of the 1 year of investment
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 14th Jan 19, 3:05 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Hello fellow forumites

I'm offering £35 of my sign-up bonus, so £135 for you and £15 for me.

http://link.ratesetter.com/ZHDHB55

PM me at the time of receipt of your bonus (with details of who you are and how you'd like to be paid), and I'll forward the £35 to you This can be credited either by bank transfer or through Paypal, following confirmation of the referral bonus hitting my own account.
    Originally posted by Nardge
    Hi Nardge, have you received the referral bonus yet and able to transfer £35 as promised? I have referred my wife on the day and now got the referral bonus. Please advice.

Regards
    amsjrt
    • amsjrt
    • By amsjrt 15th Jan 19, 7:55 AM
    • 61 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    amsjrt
    Thanks Narfge. I got the money now. Cheers..

Hi Nardge, have you received the referral bonus yet and able to transfer £35 as promised? I have referred my wife on the day and now got the referral bonus. Please advice.

Regards
    amsjrt
    Originally posted by amsjrt
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

196Posts Today

2,116Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This probably (who knows) makes it both more likely we'll remain in the EU via a 2nd referendum and more likely we'? https://t.co/GrNV48E1jS

• Instant aftermath poll: After a defeat by over 230 votes on a flagship issue (Brexit) should Theresa May resign?

• Wow losing by over 200. That's not defeat it's obliteration. Has there ever been a time before when a PM could lo? https://t.co/i0sVwL9P9P

• Follow Martin