Here we can all be heard for a little while. Part 2

Comments

• codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Tea - my stomach has gone the same way as yours. I'm considering breaking out the extra mints!

Calley - once you're done drying your bathroom the dehumidifier will come in handy for drying your washing.

Ww - I'd totally go for liposuction myself. I have fat bits on my belly and upper thighs (chub rub) that don't go away no matter how much weight I lose. As for the contraceptives, because I can't use hormonal methods (turns me into a weeping mess), I was offered an iud or a diaphragm. The latter is the most unsexy thing ever. You need to be measured for it by a nurse who will pretty much have her hand up there like a puppet. It's so hard to get in and its a bit of a passion killer tbh. Was going to get the iud fitted but DH begged me not to and we started nfp instead.

Just been out with DA dog and he's covered in mud. Going to change into new jammies and watch tv for the rest of the afternoon. Think I may have a chocolate santa left :EasterBun
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • calleyw
    calleyw Posts: 9,822
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    codemonkey wrote: »
    Calley - once you're done drying your bathroom the dehumidifier will come in handy for drying your washing.

Got it running in the kitchen at the moment as washed the carpet in there yesterday.

The bathroom issues has only started since my lodger moved in. Two people having a showers now. I use to leave the bathroom door open most of the time as I do air my bedroom and the lodgers bedroom anyway. But we seem to keep closing the bathroom door and now I have mould patch growing!!!!

As I said I never thought my house was really damp. As I am one of those weirdos who opens her bedroom window in the middle of winter. Its been so mild this winter I go out and leave my window open wide all day :rotfl:

yours

Calley
    Hope for everything and expect nothing!!!

Good enough is almost always good enough -Prof Barry Schwartz

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try -Seth Godin
  • mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    ACAS called already
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    How did the call go, melly?
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
  • calleyw
    Forumite
    now don't blame me but just seen that lindy bop has a sale.

I will leave very quickly now :rotfl:

Yours

Calley

• tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Hope the call went well melly.

It is v dark here, can't believe it's only half 2. Also v windy, I skated the length of aldi car park earlier as the wind caught my trolley :rotfl:
  • tea_lover wrote: »
    Also v windy, I skated the length of aldi car park earlier as the wind caught my trolley :rotfl:

50mph winds here all last night (kept me awake for most of it :( ) and this morning, only stopped at lunchtime. It was quite interesting watching the fir tree outside work getting blown around like nobody's business and the rain hammering against the windows.

Weather usually moves East / North from Bristol, so depending on how far away you are it might die down soon.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Weather up here is rubbish too. Windy and rainy and cold.

Cold has moved from head to chest. Yuck.

Am ignoring the LB sale largely because I have no idea what size I am.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • calleyw
    Forumite
    codemonkey wrote: »
    Am ignoring the LB sale largely because I have no idea what size I am.

Thats my problem as well as no money.

And piggy needs to loose weight!!!

Yours

Calley

• mellymoo74
    mellymoo74 Posts: 6,529
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Their more worried about the eating
    Telling gp, not sure if cbt is the right thing or I need something else calling in a couple of weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure