Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kreid
    • By kreid 28th Aug 15, 4:49 PM
    • 29Posts
    • 6Thanks
    kreid
    amazon direct publishing
    • 28th Aug 15, 4:49 PM
    amazon direct publishing 28th Aug 15 at 4:49 PM
    I found a thread on this but it was locked. I could see how I could publish a novel BUT its not a novel I want to publish, its a wee booklet, a "how to " type guide. There will be pictures in it and diagrams, is that ok? Then the BIG question....I see its amazon America....can I publish through UK amazon? Thanks for any tips, Cheers, Keith.
Page 1
    • BritishBibliophile
    • By BritishBibliophile 29th Aug 15, 6:58 PM
    • 446 Posts
    • 2,415 Thanks
    BritishBibliophile
    • 29th Aug 15, 6:58 PM
    • 29th Aug 15, 6:58 PM
    Yes, you can publish an eBook on Amazon containing images and diagrams, although if the images aren't yours then you'll need to make sure you've got permission to use them for publishing.

I'd recommend looking up the Smashwords guide to publishing eBooks, it's a 150-odd page PDF document but I found it essential for working out how to publish mine, and that was without me using any images!

Be aware that it's very difficult to get sales nowadays, so don't rely on it to be a way to get a good income.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,130Posts Today

7,571Users online

Martin's Twitter