Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    • 14,282Posts
    • 43,954Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread
    • 24th Jul 15, 12:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread 24th Jul 15 at 12:23 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

Senses Club is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

I have started a new thread as Givaudan are now called Senses Club.

Previous thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4108569

Link to join https://www.senses-club.com

The surveys are usually about washing powders, fabric softners, perfumes etc and for each survey duly completed, you will accumulate points that you can at any time exchange for an Amazon E-check* reward.

Perfume list carried forward from last year, I will update as and when new ones are sent out.
    ARR = L'Air Ricci
    AGM = Angel Thierry Mugler
    ANG = Angelique Noire - Guerlain
    ATL = Attraction Lancôme
    AZPT = Azzaro Pink Tonic

BDB = B de Boucheron

CAP = Candy Prada
    CEB = Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte of CerrutiCER = Cerrutti 1881
    CPF = Prada Candy Florale of Prada

EBA - Eau de Belle by Azzarro
    ECA = Eau de Cartier
    EDS = Eau Du Soir by Sisley
    EMG = Escada Marine Groove
    EMH : eau des merveilles Hermès
    ESA = Emporio She Armani

FAF = Façonnable Femme
    FCA = F!!rie from Van Cleef & Arpels
    FEM = Femme Rochas
    FSA = Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef and Arpels

GAT = Aqua Allegoria Tiar! Mimosa ? Guerlain
    GGB = Gucci Guilty Black
    GGY = Gucci Guilty

HBW = Hugo Boss Woman

IDIP = Infusion d'Iris - Prada
    ING = Instant de Guerlain

JAD = J'adore de Dior

LIP = Love In Paris - Nina Ricci
    LHS = Hypnôse Senses - Lancôme
    LMJ = Lola Marc Jacobs
    LOC = Love Chloe

MAK = Madly Kenzo
    MDC = Miss Dior Ch!rie
    MDB = Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet of Dior
    MML = Marry Me Lanvin
    MIG = My Insolence Guerlain
    MSE = Moon sparkle d'escada

NRH = Narciso Rodriguez for Her

ONF = Calvin Klein Obsession Night feminine
    OP = Opium
    OVH = Orange Verte Hermès

PSR = Paul Smith Rose
    PEA = l'Eau Ambr!e - Prada

R1DG = Rose the One Dolce & Gabanna
    RBC = Roberto Cavalli
    RER = Reflets D'Eau de Rochas
    RRN = Ricci Ricci - Nina Ricci

T1DG The One Dolce &Gabbana

VAY = Voile d'ambre of Yves Rocher

YY = Yohji Yamamoto
    YSL = Young Sexy Lovely of YSL
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 21
    • squiggles
    • By squiggles 25th Feb 19, 10:48 AM
    • 1,424 Posts
    • 2,658 Thanks
    squiggles
    Yes they still send surveys, if you click the flag on the top right of the page and change to english.

If not try this link https://www.senses-club.com/English.html?wpid=35230
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    Thanks, I was on my mobile and didn’t notice the flag. I logged in from PC and seen it, I have enough points for a new voucher too so once again thanks for your help.
    • InA
    • By InA 27th Mar 19, 2:34 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 408 Thanks
    InA
    Has anyone who took part in the shampoo discussion forum received their points yet?

TIA
    • mon37
    • By mon37 14th Dec 19, 11:39 PM
    • 411 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    mon37
    Not had anything from them for ages. Are they still existing?
    • purcel
    • By purcel 15th Dec 19, 10:21 AM
    • 1,446 Posts
    • 16,486 Thanks
    purcel
    Not had anything since August. I've just checked my account and has 11500 points, so £10 Amazon voucher ordered!
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 15th Dec 19, 12:28 PM
    • 5,502 Posts
    • 11,457 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Not had anything from them for ages. Are they still existing?
    Originally posted by mon37
    I had a survey from them a few weeks ago after hearing nothing for months.
    • njhsmee
    • By njhsmee 11th Jan 20, 10:54 AM
    • 34 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    njhsmee
    Has anyone been kicked out? I had £25 voucher to redeem and couldn't get in to my account.I emailed before xmas and just got a reply to say that my account no longer exists.I have either not done surveys (which I have) or they had a computer glitch and "lost" some of their members.They then told me to re register as a new member.Registration is suspended for the moment and I have lost over £25 through no fault of my own.I have emailed them but i'm not holding my breath.
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 11th Jan 20, 11:41 AM
    • 313 Posts
    • 564 Thanks
    cazkins
    Has anyone been kicked out? I had £25 voucher to redeem and couldn't get in to my account.I emailed before xmas and just got a reply to say that my account no longer exists.I have either not done surveys (which I have) or they had a computer glitch and "lost" some of their members.They then told me to re register as a new member.Registration is suspended for the moment and I have lost over £25 through no fault of my own.I have emailed them but i'm not holding my breath.
    Originally posted by njhsmee
    Yikes! I've no idea now how much I had but I hadn't cashed out in over a year. Thanks for the heads up. They sent a happy new year email but there's been no mention of any issues on their end, which is pretty poor from them. I've just tried logging in and it says it can't find my details. Doesn't let you request new password. Will drop them an email but it doesn't sound good. Surely they can't conveniently lose members and wipe off their earnings..?!?!
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
    • njhsmee
    • By njhsmee 11th Jan 20, 12:20 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 41 Thanks
    njhsmee
    That's exactly what happened with mine and it took them ages to email back.They don't sound at all bothered....doesn't sound good does it!
    • dbrookf
    • By dbrookf 11th Jan 20, 3:51 PM
    • 457 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    dbrookf
    I can’t get in either - thank goodness I cashed in my owed £25 end of December!
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 11th Jan 20, 4:30 PM
    • 2,384 Posts
    • 2,125 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I couldn't log in when I tried about a month ago but I don't think I had enough to cash out. It's gone downhill since the days of the free perfume so I'm not too worried.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 11th Jan 20, 4:39 PM
    • 5,502 Posts
    • 11,457 Thanks
    minimad1970
    I've just logged in ok, you can't redeem any rewards until the middle of january though.
    • purkles
    • By purkles 11th Jan 20, 11:10 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    purkles
    I logged in a couple of days ago and it was fine. Just tried it and says my account is blocked for 20 mins. It let me reset the password so my account is still there. Will try again in a bit.
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 14th Jan 20, 10:08 AM
    • 313 Posts
    • 564 Thanks
    cazkins
    I managed to get a password reset - finally - yesterday and logged in okay after that. 8000 pts, though I can't remember what that equates to. I've had a response from the Senses-Club helpdesk, in case this is of use to anyone here. Sounds like a total revamp but points shouldn't be lost - if they've said they are lost or you have to sign up again I'd personally want to challenge that. Points can't be redeemed for a few weeks though.

"We are now working with Le Sphinx D!veloppement for the purposes of the creation and management of online ques-tionnaires and the analysis of data, with a view to communicating the results in the form of reports to be used internally at Givaudan France.

With regard to GDPR policy, Givaudan France undertakes to not communicate your personal data to a third party without your consent and also to protect your personal data.

All collection and processing of personal data is carried out by Givaudan France. You can at any moment request access to your personal data, or request its rectification or deletion. Without a termination request, your data is kept for an un-limited period.

The Senses-Club site as you have known it will no longer exist. From now on, it will be called Senses-Panel. All our shipments will have Senses-Panel as sender.

You will have access to a new personal area where you can always consult your account, modify your profile, redeem your points, access the online surveys to which you will be invited, and contact us. No need to worry about the balance of your points: they will still be on your account in the new area.

You cannot, however, redeem your points at Amazon until mid-February. If you respond to surveys during this period, the points will be credited to your account. You will not lose them. As soon as it is possible to exchange the points, a note will be sent to you informing you of this.

This new platform will be operational from the end of January. As soon as it is open, you will receive an email containing all the information you need to log on.

IMPORTANT: While waiting for the platform to open at the end of January, it is pointless to send us emails about a problem logging on, a forgotten password or your points, as we will not be able to answer you.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding, patience and loyalty. "
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 14th Jan 20, 10:43 AM
    • 2,550 Posts
    • 3,212 Thanks
    need an answer
    I had that email too...Ive not requested anything from them recently so I assume all members received it in line with the changes at their end
    in S T 1 F 1
    out S 2 T F 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21
    • purkles
    • By purkles 15th Jan 20, 10:30 PM
    • 23 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    purkles
    1000 points £1 so 8000 should be £8

I'm sure I had 4200 but got logged back in today and only 3400 showing
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 16th Jan 20, 11:05 AM
    • 313 Posts
    • 564 Thanks
    cazkins
    1000 points £1 so 8000 should be £8

I'm sure I had 4200 but got logged back in today and only 3400 showing
    Originally posted by purkles
    Thanks - can't keep up with different points systems on different sites. I did imagine I'd have more than that though as I've not cashed out in well over a year. With yours, it could perhaps be a lag in the system and user accounts updating. Fingers crossed that's the case!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,072Posts Today

6,719Users online

Martin's Twitter