Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 641
    • _shel
    • By _shel 19th Apr 19, 4:09 AM
    • 1,925 Posts
    • 3,586 Thanks
    _shel
    Hi, we purchased our tickets for disneyland paris from 365 tickets.

The email we had said that they were pending confirmation as they were waiting to hear back from the supplier.

Its now been over 48 hours and i contacted live support and was told it was standard for disney tickets and that for flexibility they book the tickets closer to the time and that i would have confirmation back by may 28th. The tickets we booked are for 11th of June!

Anyone else had this with 365? The money has been taken from our account and im just worried we have been scammed. We dont want flexibilty on our tickets hence why we picked the dates of the tickets.

Is this normal?

thanks for any help.
    Originally posted by cleofish
    Don't know how normal it is but a quick google finds all positive reviews of them.
    • squeezyflamingo
    • By squeezyflamingo 14th May 19, 11:08 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    squeezyflamingo
    Has anyone stayed in the centre of Paris and travelled to the disney parks for a day? We are going to Paris for a few days for the women's world cup and wanted to take the kids to disney for one day. Just wondering what the best way to travel to the park on public transport would be? Ideally want to get there as early as possible, and stay as late as possible to make the most of the day, but equally want to travel in a budget friendly way! Any advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
    • toffifee
    • By toffifee 16th May 19, 10:56 AM
    • 232 Posts
    • 272 Thanks
    toffifee
    Can you use annual passes straight away?
    Were going to Disneyland Paris in 10 days. We would like to buy annual passes but we've left it too late to get them from the Disney website. I can't find them anywhere else (last time we bought them from CE Multiavantages but it looks like you can't do that any more as a private customer) so we're planning to buy 1-day tickets at the entrance and convert these to passes when we get in.

I know on the cheaper passes there used to be a couple of days after buying the pass where you couldn't use them. Is that still the case? We're probably going to get Magic Plus but we need to be able to use them straight away otherwise there's no point!

Has anyone recently converted a day ticket to an annual pass and then used the pass the next day? Or does anyone know of somewhere we can buy the passes before we get there?

Any help will be gratefully received!
    • Gillsfan
    • By Gillsfan 16th May 19, 12:16 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Gillsfan
    Staying at Davey Crockett in August, wondering how I can avoid the extortionate parking prices??

I don't think they do a shuttle, so any tips?
    • toffifee
    • By toffifee 16th May 19, 5:08 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 272 Thanks
    toffifee
    I'm going to answer my own questions, in case it helps someone else.

I emailed CE Multiavantages (thank you Google translate!) and they confirmed I could join and that they would send tickets by email. We've now got five tickets printed and ready to exchange for annual passes. We've saved about 180 on the normal price.I've read all the Ts & Cs on the Disney website and can't see anything about not being able to use them for a couple of days.
    • flea72
    • By flea72 16th May 19, 6:19 PM
    • 5,242 Posts
    • 5,256 Thanks
    flea72
    Staying at Davey Crockett in August, wondering how I can avoid the extortionate parking prices??

I don't think they do a shuttle, so any tips?
    Originally posted by Gillsfan
    If staying at disney hotels, you get free parking at the park. There is no shuttle transfer from davey crockett, you need a car
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

358Posts Today

3,613Users online

Martin's Twitter