Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redux
    • By redux 26th Nov 10, 3:58 AM
    • 18,561Posts
    • 24,778Thanks
    redux
    giffgaff SIM, 5 bonus credit, 8p/min calls
    • 26th Nov 10, 3:58 AM
    giffgaff SIM, 5 bonus credit, 8p/min calls 26th Nov 10 at 3:58 AM
    giffgaff is a virtual mobile brand, which works using the O2 network

They offer optional monthly add-on bundles, or simple payg call rates of 10 pence a minute, text messages 6 pence

Their bundles, which they call goodybags, range from 5 for modest use to 20 for 2000 minutes with unlimited texts and internet.

Or there is also a range of data only bundles, intended for use in dongle or tablet PCs, etc

Free calls and texts to other giffgaff users, free calls to freephone numbers

Also competitive tariffs for making international calls from UK.

More details of tariffs at http://giffgaff.com/index/pricing - expand sections lower down for stuff like 08 numbers and international and roaming rates.

A unique aspect of giffgaff is that they believe some of the support queries can be answered by other users, and those that do so on the forum are rewarded with some payback, at 6 month intervals, so if that interests you, join in!

There is also an offer for referring other people, using affiliate links direct to the ordering process, and the referrer sees no personal details.

The offer is a SIM card with free 5 bonus credit, which is added shortly after activation.

Please note that the SIM arrives not active, and cannot be used only for the free credit. To save waste please don't order if that's all you hope for.

To activate it you need to enter the 6 letter code printed on the SIM, then your details, and make the first 10 top-up, (which can buy an optional goodybag if you wish, or that can be added later from credit on the account).

Top-ups can be made using either a debit or credit card, or with a voucher from a shop. There are giffgaff vouchers available in plenty of shops, or O2 voucher may be used instead.

The advantage to me is that I also get 5 worth of the payback points for the referral, if you use my link.

I suggest that if you want a number of SIMs e.g. for your family, that you order just one or two to start with, then once active you can refer yourself for the others and get 5 bonus each, for them and for you.

You may of course order without using a referral, but without the bonus 5 either, straight from giffgaff.

https://giffgaff.com/orders/free-sim

Last edited by redux; 14-07-2015 at 4:27 PM.
Page 10
    • 26CT2325
    • By 26CT2325 12th Aug 18, 2:14 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    26CT2325
    As a newbie, i am not allowed yet to post links. Please pm me for my Referrer link. Very much appreciated and thank you.

Giff Gaff 3 in 1 Sim Cards. Top up and get 10 Free Credit
    Activate before 31/8/18
    • By 5557223 30th Aug 18, 12:10 AM
    • 40 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    Long time GiffGaff user... please help yourself to a free 5 by using the referral link below:

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/az737

If you want a sim card delivered, PM me and I can do that too completely free of cost.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,951Posts Today

7,789Users online

Martin's Twitter