Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Jun 15, 10:49 AM
    • 13,083Posts
    • 41,323Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread
    • 18th Jun 15, 10:49 AM
    0 WOW
    Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread 18th Jun 15 at 10:49 AM
    Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers and films.

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details.

This is a continuation of this thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3766197
    Last edited by sarah1972; 19-06-2015 at 6:04 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 37
    • bossladysal
    • By bossladysal 13th Apr 18, 9:44 AM
    • 1,521 Posts
    • 103,826 Thanks
    bossladysal
    The code is working now!!!
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 8th May 18, 8:14 PM
    • 4,146 Posts
    • 3,632 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    Anyone else tried to confirm with SFF that they want to continue receiving offers? If so, did you get what I did of the requirement to confirm "I have read and accept the above Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions" but if I click on either of what would appear to be hyperlinks to those two documents, get a pop-up asking me to accept the T&C in order to proceed. So I would have to accept the T&C and possibly never see what they are! In theory I could then opt out if I didn't like them but who knows .......

(And I haven't accepted the T&C but will wait to see what they do about this - and will let myself be forgotten if they can't get it right.)

ETA: And now I've found that T&C/Privacy document may have opened in a new window but has now disappeared.
    Last edited by anamenottaken; 08-05-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    • Mitchmente
    • By Mitchmente 9th May 18, 6:24 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Mitchmente
    Anyone else tried to confirm with SFF that they want to continue receiving offers? If so, did you get what I did of the requirement to confirm "I have read and accept the above Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions" but if I click on either of what would appear to be hyperlinks to those two documents, get a pop-up asking me to accept the T&C in order to proceed. So I would have to accept the T&C and possibly never see what they are! In theory I could then opt out if I didn't like them but who knows .......

(And I haven't accepted the T&C but will wait to see what they do about this - and will let myself be forgotten if they can't get it right.)

ETA: And now I've found that T&C/Privacy document may have opened in a new window but has now disappeared.
    Originally posted by anamenottaken
    If you login to SFF AND click “Manage my email preferences” there are the links to the privacy policy and T’s & C’s there that you can click on and read through.
    • quoia
    • By quoia 13th May 18, 10:16 PM
    • 13,094 Posts
    • 141,506 Thanks
    quoia

Originally posted by anamenottaken
    I couldn't even "tick the boxes" on my tablet when I'd logged in - even though it had defaulted to the "MOBILE" site.
    Selected DESKTOP site and I was able to do it OK

Also encountered the problems you describe - the Privacy Policy link "MID-page" is Java script and opens within the current page despite the pop-up re "accept T&C and continue" (well it did for me)

The links at the bottom of the page will allow you to open in a new window as has been mentioned by Mitchmente

They take you here .....

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/info/T+%252526+C.html

and

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/info/Privacy+Policy.html

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

50Posts Today

3,327Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin