Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    • 34,350Posts
    • 40,437Thanks
    Browntoa
    Sky referral thread 5
    • 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    Sky referral thread 5 27th Sep 08 at 10:43 AM
    please post your referral and please remember not to continually post your referral, I had to close the last thread for that reason.

only 1 post in the thread per user , I will just remove any duplicates

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=103393

ix. General anti-abuse rule
    The above rules are for guidance, anyone spamming will be removed and have posts removed. This board is a nice idea to allow MoneySavers to help each other out, yet if people take the mickey out of such a privilege then the board will be removed.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 5
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 10th Jan 19, 7:57 PM
    • 34,350 Posts
    • 40,437 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Forum FAQs , not allowed to post any personal details or emails
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • whyigetmorelikes
    • By whyigetmorelikes 10th Jan 19, 8:20 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    whyigetmorelikes
    I found the best way to save money was to leave sky and take out a Netflix subscription. Lots of great content and more holiday money.
    • denz1968
    • By denz1968 10th Jan 19, 8:39 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    denz1968
    Can only PM one person per hour... need a referral sooner than that really. Why can't i post my email?
    Originally posted by demiise
    PM sent, send me your email and I will send the referral
    • demiise
    • By demiise 11th Jan 19, 10:01 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    demiise
    My apologies then. However I can't find anything in any rules or posts about no email addresses, so it's not very obvious. Might be worth making it stand out more.

As for personal information, that email address is not personal in any way so I'm not breaking that rule!
    • denz1968
    • By denz1968 11th Jan 19, 12:09 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    denz1968
    My apologies then. However I can't find anything in any rules or posts about no email addresses, so it's not very obvious. Might be worth making it stand out more.

As for personal information, that email address is not personal in any way so I'm not breaking that rule!
    Originally posted by demiise

PM me with your email address and I will send the referral link i have
    • warmy
    • By warmy 12th Jan 19, 3:54 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    warmy
    Hi
    I also. Have 50 MasterCard offer to introduce a friend ,we both receive 50
    Please PM with your name and email address and I will.send you the link to sign up with
    Hope this helps somebody
    • unicorndeva
    • By unicorndeva 13th Jan 19, 4:34 PM
    • 173 Posts
    • 613 Thanks
    unicorndeva
    Sky is still the best TV provider especially for areas of the country not covered by cable. If you would like to join Sky and receive a 50 prepaid Mastercard, PM me with your email address and I will message Sky for a link. I will receive a 50 prepaid Mastercard too.

Cheers
    • Whosethere
    • By Whosethere 20th Jan 19, 7:11 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Whosethere
    Hi All,

I can refer anyone as above (50 prepaid mastercard reward for both of us), please PM me your name and email address, quick and easy process.

Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,093Posts Today

7,786Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @paullewismoney: People who were students 1990-97 are being offered the chance to pay off half their unpaid student loan and the other h?

• As normal I am signing off twitter for the weekend - to spend time with mini and Mrs MSE. Hope you have a wonderfu? https://t.co/FG3sRfkIgA

• RT @LauraFrancis9: Top crew! We may film in the freeeeeeeezing cold every week, but this bunch make it fun. (And huge thanks as always to @?

• Follow Martin