Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    • 33,050Posts
    • 38,621Thanks
    Browntoa
    Sky referral thread 5
    • 27th Sep 08, 10:43 AM
    Sky referral thread 5 27th Sep 08 at 10:43 AM
    please post your referral and please remember not to continually post your referral, I had to close the last thread for that reason.

only 1 post in the thread per user , I will just remove any duplicates

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=103393

ix. General anti-abuse rule
    The above rules are for guidance, anyone spamming will be removed and have posts removed. This board is a nice idea to allow MoneySavers to help each other out, yet if people take the mickey out of such a privilege then the board will be removed.
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Page 4
    • winifer569
    • By winifer569 13th Nov 17, 9:42 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    winifer569
    Sky are currently offering 50 prepaid mastercard per signup via a referral link, Drop me a message with your name and email and i will send you the link via email (only way sky let you do it!)

And as an extra over the 50 i will also give you 15 cash
    • dcfc67
    • By dcfc67 15th Apr 18, 9:54 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    dcfc67
    Sky have altered packages for new customers. At the moment you can get SKY TV] package, phone line rental and unlimited broadband for 40 a month. You can add box sets for 5 a month.

Seems a really good offer.

If you get referred you will get a MasterCard preloaded with 50. I will also receive one for the referral.

The only way for this to happen is if you send me a PM (personal message with you full name and email. I then input details on My Sky and a link is sent to you to join.
    • wizzywig27
    • By wizzywig27 17th Apr 18, 9:34 AM
    • 1,119 Posts
    • 753 Thanks
    wizzywig27
    I can refer someone, you will get a MasterCard preloaded with 50 and I will also receive one for the referral.

Please send me a PM with your full name and email. I then input details on My Sky and a link is sent to you to join.

Thanks
    • thankfunkforthat
    • By thankfunkforthat 28th Apr 18, 8:27 AM
    • 121 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    thankfunkforthat
    Hi I can refer also someonewe would each get a MasterCard preloaded with 50.

Please send me a PM with your full name and email. I refer you with these details and Sky send you a link to join and get the 50 card.

Thanks
    • Candystore
    • By Candystore 28th Apr 18, 10:21 AM
    • 305 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Candystore
    Hi

I!!!8217;ve been a member of MSE for a long time and am happy to refer you to Sky.

We would each receive a MasterCard preloaded with 50. Once I!!!8217;ve received mine I will sent you 15 by PayPal so you!!!8217;ll make 65 rather than the standard 50.

Please send me a PM with your full name and email.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,695Posts Today

7,495Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin