Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • silkiashliblue
    • By silkiashliblue 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 4Thanks
    silkiashliblue
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace
    • 24th Apr 15, 10:25 AM
    Zeek - Gift Vouchers Marketplace 24th Apr 15 at 10:25 AM
    Description:

Sell your unwanted gift vouchers, gift cards, store credit, and credit notes for cash and buy gift vouchers from others at great discounts.
    Zeek is a free gift vouchers marketplace app that will make sure you always make good use of your vouchers.
    With Zeek you can:
    * Sell the gift vouchers or gift cards that you donít need
    * Buy gift vouchers for your favorite brands (like Amazon, Zara, Tasco and much more) at a discount
    Zeek supports physical gift vouchers as well as electronic vouchers (e-vouchers), which can be redeemed immediately in-store and online.

I have bought a few boots (20% off) and Starbucks (15% off) vouchers on Zeek

If you use my code, 2q02k0, you can get £10 off your first purchase (and I will get the same I think)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    15June 2015

Some changes. Rather than getting £10 off:

Your friends will get £5 for their first purchase.
    You get £5 for each friend who joins and makes their first purchase using your promo code.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

[EXTRA 5 pounds off] 3 Jan 2017:
    Snap up a discounted gift voucher today and get an extra £5 off.
    Just use code 2NEW17 at the checkout.
    If youíre using the app: go to More, tap Promo Codes and add 2NEW17 before you buy.

*Valid until midnight 4th January 2017 for money off your first purchase. You can only redeem it once and it canít be combined with other offers.

### In order to get 10 POUNDS OFF IN TOTAL, use the referral code 2q02k0 and use 2NEW17 at check out ####
    Last edited by silkiashliblue; 03-01-2017 at 1:56 AM. Reason: promotion change
Page 9
    • jamie206
    • By jamie206 31st Aug 17, 1:01 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jamie206
    £5 free gift voucher of choice
    Free £5 credit for zeek.me when you sign up with the code below to purchase discounted gift cards from top brands to use instantly online or in store.

Code: 28STR5WY

Brands such as:
    M&S
    Currys
    Amazon
    Debenhams
    Topman
    Topshop
    iTunes
    John Lewis
    • thankfunkforthat
    • By thankfunkforthat 1st Sep 17, 10:44 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    thankfunkforthat
    If anyone wants to sign up and get a free £5 you can use this link.

https://www.zeek.me/gb/promo?code=24B9ITDM

Thanks.
    • franxo
    • By franxo 2nd Sep 17, 8:21 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    franxo
    Used your code thankfunk.

If the next person could use my code, that would be amazing! It's 22PPNBJE

Thanks!
    • Qrumdada
    • By Qrumdada 18th Sep 17, 11:35 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Qrumdada
    Zeek referral code (2nd hand gift card market place)
    my code 2CG79X to get £3 off your first purchase.
    Using my code gives me £5 after your first purchase.
    Zeek has been round for sometime but judt in case you were under a rock or a new mse forumite or google sent you then here is what they are about.....
    Zeek allows you to buy (and sell) gift cards both online activation and plastic. Delivery is either by post or instant on line code redemption. Typically savings are modest around 2 to 10% off. But there are several tips you can use to get better value.
    1. Buy gift cards for Sainsburys. Tesco. Asda . Morrisons. You are going to shop there anyway its profit
    2. Stacking. Use clubcard vouchers while also using tesco gift card. Buy sale items eith your already discounted card
    3. Look out for emsils from zeek eho run promotions regularly offering extra discounts!
    Cheers!

• chomana
    • By chomana 19th Sep 17, 1:19 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    chomana
    If anyone wants to sign up and get a free £5 you can use this link.

zeek.me/gb/promo?code=2N8KEVN3

thanks.

Copy and paste link into browser if doesn't work.
    • Silvester89
    • By Silvester89 13th Oct 17, 7:52 PM
    • 88 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    Silvester89
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores. Use invite code 2V2L83JZ and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/48ZZ
    Last edited by Silvester89; 28-10-2017 at 8:44 AM.
    • winifer569
    • By winifer569 13th Nov 17, 9:43 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    winifer569
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores. Use invite code 2V2L83JZ and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

nv63b.app.goo.gl/kWv2
    • cmc_entertainment
    • By cmc_entertainment 28th Nov 17, 4:29 PM
    • 332 Posts
    • 386 Thanks
    cmc_entertainment
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores.

Use invite code 2J7GBUA8 and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/2Hez
    <mythbuster>
    Failure is always an option
    </mythbuster>
    • KenSim
    • By KenSim 8th Dec 17, 8:35 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    KenSim
    Just bought a £79 Debenhams card for £70.30 . on Zeek . I expect there to be a lot of unwanted gift cards up for sale at Christmas time so here's a chance to get in on the bargains plus an extra £3 discount. Feel free to use my discount code 2A3MKN5L
    Last edited by KenSim; 08-12-2017 at 8:41 AM. Reason: Missed out important information
    • Markyboy112
    • By Markyboy112 8th Dec 17, 1:07 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Markyboy112
    Much appreciated if you use my referral code

My referral code is 2GGTDQI4

It may be to better to checkout with PayPal, because with my card I had to get sent a code via text to complete the transaction
    • jraf
    • By jraf 21st Dec 17, 10:08 PM
    • 65 Posts
    • 19 Thanks
    jraf
    £5 off with my code
    use the code 2E6URCUX for £5 off
    • pelaca
    • By pelaca 26th Dec 17, 9:55 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    pelaca
    I'm using Zeek, the gift voucher marketplace. You can save up to 25% at loads of stores. Use invite code 2BEYK6VF and you'll get an extra £3.00 off your first purchase

Direct link to sign up here: https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/Wavf

Thank you!
    • sharpe106
    • By sharpe106 10th Jan 18, 11:32 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 211 Thanks
    sharpe106
    another referal for zeek

direct sign up

https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/ytsM
    • scarletjim
    • By scarletjim 26th Jan 18, 4:55 PM
    • 495 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    scarletjim
    Humble apologies if this is already covered somewhere, but if it is then I can't find it...

Probably a stupid question, but with electronic code-type vouchers, what is to stop the seller from using the code themselves after selling it on Zeek? Or does the code get changed somehow once they sell it? I don't understand how this works (sorry, I'm not that tech-savvy any more... lol)
    Last edited by scarletjim; 26-01-2018 at 5:01 PM.
    • keiran
    • By keiran 26th Jan 18, 6:33 PM
    • 419 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    keiran
    don't overthink this.
    It works just fine
    • Ashen
    • By Ashen 27th Jan 18, 3:53 PM
    • 426 Posts
    • 271 Thanks
    Ashen
    It's a question I'd like the answer to as well, as it puts me off buying vouchers I might want to part-use at a later date.
    • ehosin
    • By ehosin 30th Jan 18, 12:12 PM
    • 209 Posts
    • 52 Thanks
    ehosin
    £3 off your first purchase on Zeek when you sign up via this link - https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/MzNw

This can be combined with £6 Quidco or Topcashback for new Zeek customers for a total of £9 off!
    YO!
    • RubySpark
    • By RubySpark 31st Jan 18, 1:21 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    RubySpark
    2018 ZEEK Referral Code
    £3 for you
    £5 for me

I donít think you can combine it with Cashback sites though, so check out those first as you may get more from them

To use my code, select your gift vouchers and before payment, put in

25P8HV9R

Thank you & happy discount shopping
    • mcv84
    • By mcv84 4th Mar 18, 12:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mcv84
    Zeek Referral Code & Link
    £3 off your first purchase on Zeek when you sign up via the link or input the code below, and I get £5 too. Win win!

810EADF3FCB0

nv63b.app.goo.gl/82uV
    (highlight the address, then right click, and choose "Go to ...")

Cheers.
    • gavcooper
    • By gavcooper 7th Mar 18, 6:30 PM
    • 129 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    gavcooper
    £5 off your first purchase over £45 on Zeek
    Receive £5 off your first purchase over £45 on Zeek when you sign up via this link https://nv63b.app.goo.gl/4Qp4

I receive £10 for each referral, so thank you to those who use my link.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,081Posts Today

8,614Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Giesabrek: @MartinSLewis Just switched combined energy supply thanks to the Cheap Energy Club and saved £487pa almost 30% thanks for th?

• This week's MSE emails out inc Why I'm suing Facebook, TSB help, Big energy switch ends, free eye test, cheap Easy? https://t.co/cHaLs25dUD

• It's an ad. I don't do ads. Its not legit. No ads with me in are legit. That is another scam. https://t.co/uEgbuhJzxy

• Follow Martin