Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tony
    • By MSE Tony 14th May 15, 1:38 PM
    • 71Posts
    • 20Thanks
    MSE Tony
    Insurance2go Mobile Phone Insurance Discussion
    • 14th May 15, 1:38 PM
    Insurance2go Mobile Phone Insurance Discussion 14th May 15 at 1:38 PM
    Hi,

This is a feedback thread on mobile phone insurance provider:

Insurance2go

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part:
    • Have you experienced problems?
    • Did you haggle and succeed?

The feedback comes as part of the Mobile Phone Insurance Cover guide.

Thank you,

MSE Tony
Page 3
    • Sunshine62
    • By Sunshine62 9th Aug 18, 11:16 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 67 Thanks
    Sunshine62
    Not worth the money. Not if you aren't receiving a new phone. Consider taking the risk and claiming on household insurance....

My daughter insured her Iphone paid 539 for it, she paid 30 months premiums of 7, so 210 and has just been told she will get a refurbished one which is basically worthless....AND STILL PAY 50 excess.....yet new ones can be purchased on Ebay around 250 There are umpteen reviews of faulty phones being sent out if you google and if you happen to need to send one to them for repair, you have to pay for Special Delivery postage too and of course if that phones proves to be faulty you would have to resend again at your own cost.

Has anyone actually received a new phone from them ?

Take a risk on claiming for any loss on your household insurance

Sunshine
    • Blibble
    • By Blibble 12th Aug 18, 8:41 PM
    • 462 Posts
    • 805 Thanks
    Blibble
    Has anyone actually received a new phone from them
    Originally posted by Sunshine62
    No. Because they don't offer that within their policy. Which is available online before you pay a penny.
    Wedding fund - 3575.92 (2127.07)
    OP fund - 1859.60 (0)
    Emergency fund - 400.00
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

110Posts Today

1,408Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin