Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Freezing
    Warning re 24/7 Home Rescue
    • 26th Dec 14, 10:26 PM
    Warning re 24/7 Home Rescue 26th Dec 14 at 10:26 PM
    Dear all

I just wanted to give some feed back on the terrible service we have had this Christmas from 24/7 Home Rescue.

Firstly, they are not 24/7 - whist you can make a claim with the engineering company they outsource their work to, you can't actually speak to them directly because they are closed until 5 January 2015! Which company in this day and age is closed for this long without someone being available to contact, especially when the say they are 24/7? I have asked the online "webchat" machine wether they have an emergency number they can contact and all I got was an evasive answer to the effect of "someone will call you soon" presumably when they re-open on 5 January!

Long and short of the story is that we had problems with our boiler. They sent out someone to look at it. This engineer reset the boiler and went on his way. The problems persisted and 24/7 have not sent someone to look at the boiler again as they think the problem is a pressure issue. How would they know this without even looking at the boiler after the problems persisted? Any way, it's a fault with the boiler itself but they won't send anyone out to have a look at it. The boiler has broken down again and when I called the third party engineering line we were told there was a note on the system not to send an engineer out until the dispute was investigated. Problem is, they are closed over Christmas and there is no one we can speak to.

If there was an issue which was genuinely not covered the policy then fine, we would get it fixed. But they they allegedly fixed our boiler then when the problems persisted they said it was a problem with the pressure without even looking at the boiler. Also, pressure isn't specifically excluded from the terms of their service.

I have used both British Gas and Homeserve before and for all their faults, at least you can speak to a person at the company over Christmas. Out of Homeserve and British Gas, I would say Homeserve were the best so will be going back to them.

I am sorry to say that these smaller independent companies really don't provide the same level of service.

Sorry for the rant but I was most disappointed to hear the company left us without cover over Christmas.

We've got the electric heaters on for now!
Page 19
    • 247homerescue
      Verified User verified user
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 12:35 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Notice we never hear from 24/7 at times like this...............thats because its bad PR!!
    Originally posted by scd3scd4

Dear scd3scd4,

We acknowledge that you feel neglected and can only apologise for this. However, in this instance we would advise you to contact us via email to socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James 247 Home rescue
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 2:56 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 1:08 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Cardew
    Write to whom?

If you took them to the Small Claims court I suspect they would settle out of court rather than have their modus operandi exposed.

It isn't costly and you don't need a solicitor.
    Originally posted by Cardew
    Dear Cardew,

We understand that you feel frustrated, we can confirm that your posts have been taken into account.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    We are verified representatives of 247 Homerescue. MSE has given permission for us to post in response to queries about the company so that we can help solve issues. You can see our name on the Verified Companies list. We are not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe we are, please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of the company or its products by MSE.
    • scd3scd4
    • By scd3scd4 25th Oct 18, 1:19 PM
    • 1,035 Posts
    • 927 Thanks
    scd3scd4
    Dear scd3scd4,

We acknowledge that you feel neglected and can only apologise for this. However, in this instance we would advise you to contact us via email to socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.
    Originally posted by 247homerescue
    That won't be happening after you had many of my posts removed from here that you did not like. Including direct pastes from Trustpilot.
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 1:36 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    My dad used these {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} and when his heating broke down they were next to useless. Eventually he had to pay an independent local heating engineer to fix it.

I use British Gas, and so does he now. Not the cheapest, but service much much better
    Originally posted by stripeyfox
    Dear Stripeyfox,

We appreciate the feedback you have given us, as a company we take customer feedback seriously. We also apologise that you feel our services were "next to useless".
    If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 2:14 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Stefandurrant1990
    I have cover with them I took them a week to come out after I had to call the engineer myself to come out then then tell me I have to pay 195+ VAT for parts and labour even tho I paid 75 excess now all they tell me is that it’s in there t&c and that it’s my fault I should have read through them so I had a look and it said basically they have the choice what they pay for so the cover was basically useless. Now they won’t let me leave they want 140 upfront Dono what to do
    Originally posted by Stefandurrant1990

Dear Stefandurrant1990,

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way and we understand that you may be frustrated with this situation. We would like to reassure you that your post has been taken into full consideration.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will be able to personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 2:57 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 2:39 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear AMMCH
    Just wanted to say I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I signed up to 24/7 I foolishly only read the trust pilot site.
    I have had dreadful service and customer service no use at all, same problems as everyone else but am in the middle of waiting for a return visit so don't want to say more in case they mess up even more.
    Can I just cancel without incurring any more charges?
    Originally posted by AMMCH
    Dear AMMCH,

We would like to apologise for you feeling dissatisfied with the service you have received.

We would be more than willing to investigate this case for you in a more detailed manor. If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will personally look into this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 2:57 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • PhylPho
    • By PhylPho 25th Oct 18, 2:48 PM
    • 1,325 Posts
    • 2,858 Thanks
    PhylPho
    Published 21 hours ago -- according to TrustPilot -- on its 24/7 review section:

"I have given 5 stars but all I have done is gone online and filled in a form. I can give a better response when I have actually used the service."

The 24/7 'representative' on here has already unequivocally stated that the company does not seek to elicit favourable reviews in return for a 'free month' (or two) of contract (not: free service or free call-out).

Quite what 'form' the TrustPilot poster of 21 hours ago actually filled in isn't clear. Given 24/7s steadfast denial that it has ever sought to induce its customers into providing favourable reviews -- which of course, it shouldn't: following the installation of new leadership at the UK's Competition & Markets Authority, the CMA really will hit hard any outfit which behaves in such fashion -- one can only conclude that the poster has "filled in a form" that was merely a TrustPilot review box.

Whatever the nature of the 'form' though, this company does seem to attract a remarkable volume of TrustPilot 5* feedback NOT for its calibre of service but for either (a) its nice website or (b) its easy online sign-up process. In fact: so skewed is that feedback towards the utter irrelevance of 'nice website' and 'easy sign-up' that once that type of comment is excluded, the emergent picture of customer experience is radically different.

To be fair though, as one should always be, it might be that 24/7 has a very nice phone number, a configuration of digits so aesthetically appealing that a 5* review of that number alone is entirely justified. And perhaps such a review may well appear in the future.

What isn't appearing in the majority of reviews on TrustPilot are comments relevant to actual user experience of the 24/7 service provided, in much the same way that what isn't appearing in the majority of comments on this MSE thread are comments about how it's such a nice website and such nice people to ring / sign up with.

The difference is worthy of a pause for thought.

As to what 24/7 can actually do to provide a convincing affirmation of its integrity and performance, the task is in many ways much easier than its resort to a pre-written script which gets churned out on here by its 'representatives' with the occasional extra word interpolated to make it seem like a bespoke rather than robotic response.

All 24/7 needs to do is come on here is provide a response to each and every one of the many complaints aired in the following hypothetical example:

Thread post #128, poster ID JSmith-Brown-White: complaint resolved

and to repeat that confirmation in respect of all such posts and posters.

For some reason though, 24/7 has never yet done this, appearing to believe instead that any response on here, no matter how cosmetic or how anodyne it may be, is all that's necessary.

It really does need to think again.
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 3:26 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Navh
    {text removed by MSE Forum Team} took the landlord cover out in Jan they charged me 60 upfront to service the bolier before the cover could start. The service was fine no issues, than it was 15 a month cover with unlimited call outs and zero excess but when my Tennant informed me that the boiler is not working, I called these {text removed by MSE Forum Team} thinking they will take care of this. They asked me to pay for them 75 as my bolier is too old, this was not raised as an issue when I took the cover even though they knew the age of the boiler.. anyway I wanted the problem to go away for my tenant and I was pre-occupied on family matters for the sake of convenience I paid these losers 75 to than hear back from them that the boiler is beyond economical repair and tried to push me towards a new boiler deal over 7 years!! Unbelievable to say the least.

I have since had an independent engineer who came out and fixed the problem by replacing one part that cost less than 20... I have now been chasing these {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} for a refund of my money {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} but don't seem be getting anywhere, apparently they are now reviewing my case.

I would be happy to join together with other frustrated customers to pursue as a group, as far as I'm concerned this company should not be allowed to operate with these {Text removed by MSE Forum Team} practices and I will see this to the end irrespective of what it will cost, this post is just the beginning
    Originally posted by Navh
    Dear Navh,

We are sorry to hear you feel this way regarding your service. At 247, the parts sourced for repairs are approved by the Manufacturer and therefore won't be a "knock-off" replacement. This is because if an imitation is used in replace of a Manufactuer approved part, it will deem the warranty as void.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 4:53 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 3:58 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Dennis English
    I too bought a boiler breakdown cover costing 16.99 pcm after 5 months i noticed water coming from the case i called them to book an engineer to have a look and told me i would have to pay 75 as this is not a total failure of the system i told them if i leave it long enough it will be a total failure and a risk of electric shock to me still no joy i cancelled my cover imediatly got a plumber to look at it and it was just the expansion hose come off the drain. changed my policy to corgi which are more reliable
    Originally posted by Dennis English

Dear Dennis English,

We really appreciate all of the feedback our customers have provided, whether that be positive or negative. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way in regards to your experience.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will be more than happy to personally look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    James
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 4:53 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 4:46 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear fedupofbadservice
    Absolutely terrible company. Not covered by any regulator (should the FCA step in here?)

Didn't honour our contract when our boiler broke down. Gave them every chance to sort this out but they decided they would push us into "the long grass".

Took them to court and judge found in our favour and awarded costs against 24/7 Home Rescue.

Should have stayed throughout with British Gas service!
    Originally posted by fedupofbadservice

Dear fedupofbadservice

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about 24/7. Unfortunately, we are unable to mention the specifics of any court cases on public forums. Additionally, 24/7 settles approximately 90% of all claims before they go to court, all of which are subject to the customers satisfaction.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regard,
    James
    Last edited by 247homerescue; 25-10-2018 at 4:52 PM.
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 25th Oct 18, 4:52 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear ianjhill69
    I've just written this one star review of 24/7 and happy to add it to this discussion. Disgraceful company:

{text removed by MSE Forum Team} company
    I believe this company is deliberately set up as a {Text removed by MSE Forum Team}.

Firstly, they offer new customers one month free in return for a 5 star review on trust pilot. Therefore a number of the glowing reviews on here are false.

Secondly, they operate a 'beyond economic repair' policy that is based on the depreciation value of your boiler. Basically, any boiler over 6 years in age will be deemed to be beyond economic repair if a fault occurs; this means that you should only use this service if you boiler is new (and therefore unlikely to need repair)

Thirdly, the 'engineer' that diagnosed my boiler was clueless. He didn't even know what an immersion heater was. He incorrectly diagnosed my boiler as the gas valve being broken when it was in fact the control panel. I have since had the boiler repaired by the manufacturer for 300. This was 100 less than the estimate provided by 24/7 for the gas valve (which was incorrect anyway).

For me it's a lesson in life. Go with someone more reputable. It may cost a few more pounds a month but it's worth it. Go with a company that will actually fix your boiler (I'm now covered for repairs up to 1500 in value). {Text removed by MSE Forum Team}

If you think I am one disgruntled customer, try googling '24/7 home rescue scam' and you will see that there are many others...
    Originally posted by ianjhill69
    Dear ianjhill69

We are sorry to hear that you feel neglected by our company. We are willing to look into this situation for you.

Kind regards,

James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 10:04 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Bat71
    Also WhoIsThat, it's no secret that 247 monitor this forum closely which is why some people prefer to do things offline
    Originally posted by Bat71

Dear Bat71,

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way about the service provided by 24/7. We can confirm that we have acknowledged all of your posts dating back to the 15th December 2017.

Kind regards,

James
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • scd3scd4
    • By scd3scd4 26th Oct 18, 10:17 AM
    • 1,035 Posts
    • 927 Thanks
    scd3scd4
    Published 21 hours ago -- according to TrustPilot -- on its 24/7 review section:

"I have given 5 stars but all I have done is gone online and filled in a form. I can give a better response when I have actually used the service."

The 24/7 'representative' on here has already unequivocally stated that the company does not seek to elicit favourable reviews in return for a 'free month' (or two) of contract (not: free service or free call-out).

Quite what 'form' the TrustPilot poster of 21 hours ago actually filled in isn't clear. Given 24/7s steadfast denial that it has ever sought to induce its customers into providing favourable reviews -- which of course, it shouldn't: following the installation of new leadership at the UK's Competition & Markets Authority, the CMA really will hit hard any outfit which behaves in such fashion -- one can only conclude that the poster has "filled in a form" that was merely a TrustPilot review box.

Whatever the nature of the 'form' though, this company does seem to attract a remarkable volume of TrustPilot 5* feedback NOT for its calibre of service but for either (a) its nice website or (b) its easy online sign-up process. In fact: so skewed is that feedback towards the utter irrelevance of 'nice website' and 'easy sign-up' that once that type of comment is excluded, the emergent picture of customer experience is radically different.

To be fair though, as one should always be, it might be that 24/7 has a very nice phone number, a configuration of digits so aesthetically appealing that a 5* review of that number alone is entirely justified. And perhaps such a review may well appear in the future.

What isn't appearing in the majority of reviews on TrustPilot are comments relevant to actual user experience of the 24/7 service provided, in much the same way that what isn't appearing in the majority of comments on this MSE thread are comments about how it's such a nice website and such nice people to ring / sign up with.

The difference is worthy of a pause for thought.

As to what 24/7 can actually do to provide a convincing affirmation of its integrity and performance, the task is in many ways much easier than its resort to a pre-written script which gets churned out on here by its 'representatives' with the occasional extra word interpolated to make it seem like a bespoke rather than robotic response.

All 24/7 needs to do is come on here is provide a response to each and every one of the many complaints aired in the following hypothetical example:

Thread post #128, poster ID JSmith-Brown-White: complaint resolved

and to repeat that confirmation in respect of all such posts and posters.

For some reason though, 24/7 has never yet done this, appearing to believe instead that any response on here, no matter how cosmetic or how anodyne it may be, is all that's necessary.

It really does need to think again.
    Originally posted by PhylPho
    Thank you.
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 10:36 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Brent
    A relative, recently widowed and not computer savvy has an account- (If you're watching 24/7 Rescue it's MS0211517). 9.60 a month. It was arranged over the phone, has no documents and has not signed a direct debit agreement. Called to arange boiler service and was told it would cost 60. Rep agreed to waive the charge on this occasion only. Man came to service boiler and said the panel was jammed so he couldn't remove it to do the job. He allegedly carried out a 'basic' service by looking at it. Confirmed with 24/7 that callouts impose a charge, including cost of parts. Asked what the 9.60 a month was for and got no answer, so went to the bank and cancelled the direct debit. She already received a text stating she should call them.
    Originally posted by Brent

Dear Brent,

We're sorry to hear that you feel disappointed with the service provided for your relative. We understand this may have been a frustrating situation.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your relatives policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I can personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,

James 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 11:02 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear skid112
    First year no issue, I even left a positive review on trust pilot, no I didn't get a month free, second year couldn't arrange a service without the contract being auto renewed due to dates so I gave notice. Cancelled dd thinking that's it.
    So then they write a threatening email saying I owe 144 for having a service and giving no cancellation. Provide evidence they back down, but trying to raise a complaint, their process bars public forums, social media comments until the complaint has been looked at by them. I don't believe this is allowed
    Originally posted by skid112
    Dear Skid112,

We're sorry to hear that you feel the service provided by 24/7 was not satisfactory. We deal with all complaints seriously and do not omit any significant information. All complaints are asked to be processed via our website on the 'MY ACCOUNT' tab.

Kind regards,
    James 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 11:13 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear Ian Dee
    Once it was time for 24/7 to delivery on their contractual obligations, {text removed by MSE Forum Team}. There is a serious doubt on the gas safety certificate issued which is being investigated by the regulator. Customer services at 24/7 were not interested.
    Originally posted by Ian Dee
    Dear Ian Dee,

We're sorry to hear that you have felt neglected by 24/7's Customer Service.

Kind regards,

James 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • scd3scd4
    • By scd3scd4 26th Oct 18, 11:20 AM
    • 1,035 Posts
    • 927 Thanks
    scd3scd4

Can you please stop 24/7 using this page to spam and fill the whole thread with PR. This is not their website. This is ridiculous.

This is a deliberate system to push honest reviews and experiences into history.
    Last edited by scd3scd4; 26-10-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    • ddaddy
    • By ddaddy 26th Oct 18, 11:27 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    ddaddy
    I was going to say the same thing. They are trying to drown out truth's with noise.
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 11:45 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Boiler broke down was quite relaxed at first as I had cover - or so I thought. I happily paid my 95 excess and was told that there would be a solution only to get an emial through a few days later stating that my boiler was "beyond economic repair" and not covered. The terms and conditions clearly state claims can be upto a maximum of 1000 so I thought I was safe - apparently not.

To add insult to injury, during the service which is included in the contract, the engineer (a different one) said the fix will be below 100. ANd having spoken with a local engineer he agrees. So I feel like I'm being scammed particularly as they have offered me the "opportunity" to pay a further 230 (in addition to my 95) and regular monthly payment to get it fixed.

There are lots of other experiences similar to mine.

Come on 24|7 prove me wrong and fix my boiler please. Ref:WS0191706 Job ID:230007
    Originally posted by mcaidjd2
    Dear mcaidjd2,

We are sorry that you feel you are being "scammed" by 24/7 Home Rescue. We can assure you that this is not the case and our parts are manufacture approved hence will result in a cost that may be higher than imitations. Imitations can terminate the warranty and mark it is as void.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly by email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will be able to personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,

James 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
    • 247homerescue
    • By 247homerescue Verified User verified user 26th Oct 18, 11:52 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    247homerescue
    Dear madascheese
    i have just left british gas to join this company for my boiler service, think i made a big mistake, i havent had anything in writing sent to me and i have been with them for 2 weeks, i had a phone call from them asking me if i leave 5 star feedback on trust pilot for them they will give me my first month for free, i need to look into cancelling contract with them now and going back to british gas, stupid me, perhaps the price comparison websites need to do their research before they advertise these companys.
    Originally posted by madascheese
    Dear madascheese

We're sorry to hear that you feel you "made a big mistake" by joining 24/7 Home Rescue.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, we would like to invite you to contact our team directly via email at socialmedia@247homerescue.co.uk with the relevant details including your policy reference and the reference (JG) in the subject of the email. Once the email has been received, I will be able to personally investigate this case for you.

Kind regards,

James 24/7 Home Rescue
    Social Media Advisor

Verified Company
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

448Posts Today

5,883Users online

Martin's Twitter