Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sonicetomeetyou
    • By sonicetomeetyou 28th Nov 14, 7:49 PM
    • 282Posts
    • 923Thanks
    sonicetomeetyou
    Mobile apps for earning
    • 28th Nov 14, 7:49 PM
    Mobile apps for earning 28th Nov 14 at 7:49 PM
    Hi everyone, sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone has a good list of apps they use for earning, and maybe some worth avoiding?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by sonicetomeetyou; 06-10-2016 at 3:41 AM.
Page 3
    • EzeJ
    • By EzeJ 5th Oct 16, 9:40 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    EzeJ
    My best online earner is via the Task360 App. I have earned 72 with Task 360 app over just 15days. My first task was on 19th Sep and by the close of yesterday 4th October I had completed 11 tasks in total. Lowest amount I earned per task was 5 and the highest was 9.
    Although I had to put in a bit of effort, the tasks are generally easy and straightforward and they always give you all the necessary instructions. With a little bit of effort and dedication, the extra cash will come in.
    • DaveTheGeordie
    • By DaveTheGeordie 12th Oct 16, 9:51 PM
    • 192 Posts
    • 193 Thanks
    DaveTheGeordie
    Any that work on Windows phones? They are bloody terrible for apps.
    • gwa1981
    • By gwa1981 13th Oct 16, 12:32 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    gwa1981
    Some good tips here - thanks for sharing
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 15th Oct 16, 11:21 AM
    • 23,874 Posts
    • 155,558 Thanks
    Aesop
    can anyone please tell whether I can download Field Agent for an android phone? or is it just for IPhones only, thanks.
    Originally posted by mimiduck
    iPhone only
    Make upto 10 a day - January 2019 17.00

Make upto 10 a day - best thread ever.
    • gwa1981
    • By gwa1981 15th Oct 16, 3:14 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    gwa1981
    Thanks for the info, very helpful
    • Tombo
    • By Tombo 22nd Aug 18, 3:03 AM
    • 948 Posts
    • 800 Thanks
    Tombo
    I've got a two apps on my phone:

Google Opinion Rewards - I've got several "free" movies by spending the Play Credits you get from them. By far the easiest surveys and cleanest, simplest app I've tried.

Attapoll - I've got a couple of 5 Paypal payments from these. Infrequent surveys but at least they pay in Paypal so I can spend it on non-Google stuff.

Neither of them are going to make you lots of money (a fiver a month if you're very lucky) but I like them because they are normally short surveys and pretty straightforward to do.

I can't be bothered with tasks that involve going into shops and taking pictures.
    Originally posted by beansOnToast
    Thanks for sharing, I haven't heard of Attapoll but it sounds interesting. I couldn't see any referral links in the referral section for it. Do you, or anyone else here have one?

Just thought I may as well help some one else out if I'm gonna sign up
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), 50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    Debt-Free Wannabe!!
    • Vinniehub
    • By Vinniehub 3rd Dec 18, 10:08 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Vinniehub
    Not massively impressed with the ones I’ve tried. Signed up for Shepper a few weeks ago, they offered a task at a local Tesco on two consecutive Sundays, couldn’t do either due to my shifts, and now haven’t heard from them in 3 weeks. Signed up for Field Agent and Task 360 in the interim, have heard nothing from either. I live in a major city but maybe they’re all London-centric. Can’t help wondering whether the recruitment is a numbers game designed to impress their clients as much as anything else.
    • bigisi
    • By bigisi 3rd Dec 18, 11:09 AM
    • 574 Posts
    • 1,030 Thanks
    bigisi
    Not massively impressed with the ones I’ve tried. Signed up for Shepper a few weeks ago, they offered a task at a local Tesco on two consecutive Sundays, couldn’t do either due to my shifts, and now haven’t heard from them in 3 weeks. Signed up for Field Agent and Task 360 in the interim, have heard nothing from either. I live in a major city but maybe they’re all London-centric. Can’t help wondering whether the recruitment is a numbers game designed to impress their clients as much as anything else.
    Originally posted by Vinniehub
    No.

Shepper can be hit and miss outside London. It is worth emailing them semi-regularly to see if anything is in your area.

Field Agent is much quieter than it used to be but they do still have tasks (I did 40 in an hour on Saturday), indeed there are currently some at Aldi showing for me.

Task360 doesn't exist anymore so signing up was pointless. Be My Eye bought them out so you need to download this, they have a regular stream of tasks.

You're also missing Roamler, again these have regular tasks, if you need an invite code PM me your email address and I'll send one.

Others to consider which have less regular but usually pretty well paying jobs are Mobeye, EasyShift and StreetSpotr.

From all those I've mentioned I've made just short of 2800 this year so they're definitely worth having. It takes a decent amount of effort to earn that. If you're wanting just something to earn a few quid extra a month you should be able to do this very very easily.
    Last edited by bigisi; 03-12-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    • scaredofdebt
    • By scaredofdebt 3rd Dec 18, 1:44 PM
    • 1,289 Posts
    • 633 Thanks
    scaredofdebt
    iPhone only
    Originally posted by Aesop
    Now on Android.

(Field Agent)
    Make 2018 in 2018 Challenge - Total to date 2,108
    • Tom_N
    • By Tom_N 17th May 19, 9:40 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tom_N
    Hi everyone,
    Any update on this extra cash earning apps?
    Did anyone try them in 2019?

Shepper app
    Field Agent app
    Mobeye app
    EasyShift app
    StreetSpotr app

@bigisi can I get your feedback, please?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,937Posts Today

5,093Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin