Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    Feedback on Resolver.
    • 10th Nov 14, 5:48 PM
    Feedback on Resolver. 10th Nov 14 at 5:48 PM
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
Page 19
    • deke777
    • By deke777 17th Dec 17, 11:57 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    deke777
    Slow Slow Slow!
    GWR through Resolver took about 15 communications over 5 months before I finally got my cheque for £22.00. Quicker walking the great Wall of China or, getting out of Hampton court Maze in a blindfold!
    • Worny
    • By Worny 12th Jan 18, 3:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Worny
    Resolver
    Hi All, do not hesitate - Use Resolver today to claim back PPI or PPI Commission.
    It is so very easy to use and certainly gets results, I have claimed PPI Commission from 3 Credit cards and one Bank for loans swelling my coffers by just under £9,000 in six weeks. DO IT NOW - Shy bairns get nowt.
    Thank you so much Martin Lewis you are truly helping the underdog.
    • JPears
    • By JPears 12th Jan 18, 3:43 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    unfortuantely you have posted on a flight delay forum....
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
    • JayJay24
    • By JayJay24 25th Jan 18, 4:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JayJay24
    Does Reslover work
    I have claimed through Resolver 3 months ago, I have received no communication from the flight company whatsoever, just reminders through Resolver to escalate my case. Does this system work, should I claim direct with the KLM instead?
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 25th Jan 18, 5:02 PM
    • 1,165 Posts
    • 471 Thanks
    Justice13075
    Resolver as useful as the CAA and a chocolate teapot. Re-post on the KLM forum with the circumstances of your flight. Also, enter your flight details into EuClaim and bottonline and see what they say
    • JPears
    • By JPears 25th Jan 18, 5:25 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    I think a previous poster stated that KLM refuse to deal with Resolver. Download Vauban's super duper guide.

• littlereddevil
    • By littlereddevil 27th Jan 18, 11:37 AM
    • 4,708 Posts
    • 1,957 Thanks
    littlereddevil
    I have claimed through Resolver 3 months ago, I have received no communication from the flight company whatsoever, just reminders through Resolver to escalate my case. Does this system work, should I claim direct with the KLM instead?
    Originally posted by JayJay24

I am in the same boat, for a flight in August.
    No reply from KLM at all.
    travelover
    • laurahj
    • By laurahj 27th Jan 18, 7:27 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    laurahj
    Resolver
    Hi

I used the Resolver tool to claim for a 12 hour delayed flight in 2015,
    I started the claim on the 1/11/2017 and received 800 euro in compensation at the beginning of this month, this was credited to my bank account.
    The flight company was Germania and the flight was booked as part of a package with olympic holidays. The holiday was for two people so 400 euro each.
    The process was relatively simple and I did have to remind Germania once when they failed to keep to their advised time period. On the whole they were prompt and polite. Fortunately I had keep the travel documents and had a letter of apology that had been sent out to all of the flight passengers following the delay. I had to email all of this to Germania as part of the claim.
    I only bothered to make the claim because I found the resolver tool on this website and I'm glad I did

Hope this information helps
    • JPears
    • By JPears 28th Jan 18, 12:13 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    Well done. A rare simple, quick and easy payment for once.

• Karen jp
    • By Karen jp 5th Feb 18, 9:09 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Karen jp
    Karen
    If you've used company Resolver to submit your flight delay/cancellation claim to an airline, please let us know your feedback on the company's service below.

Resolver has a free online flight delay compensation claim system that will guide you through the process and let you know when and how to escalate automatically.

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Former MSE Helen
    I have used this service started june 17 - case escalated - more letters sent and since October 2017 there is nothing else in my resolver file or any instructions about what to do next. They do not have any contact details for me to contact them - any ideas
    • JPears
    • By JPears 5th Feb 18, 11:15 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    Abandon Resolver, it appears to have got you nowhere.
    Download Vauban's superb guide and use the template letter.
    If you are claiming aginst KLM they have stated they will ignore Resolver anyway.

• Smartmart
    • By Smartmart 14th Feb 18, 7:09 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Smartmart
    B and Q Homfit Centre
    Just used Resolver to contact the Homefit Centre in Bristol.

Phones were continually on hold with email boxes full. I spent a good month going around in circles via stores and head office.

Within three days they replied through Resolver. My complaint over cracked tiles and rusty tap was dealt with within two weeks. They relaid the floor in my bathroom. All within the Warranty.

My first use of Resolver. It appears that they have the correct access addresses for the B and Q complaints procedure. I could have used Resolver many times in the past and will be my starting point in future.
    • Gollygumdrops
    • By Gollygumdrops 15th Feb 18, 11:35 AM
    • 57 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    Gollygumdrops
    RESOLVER - KLM take no notice!!
    I used Resolver for a Cancelled flight by KLM, travelling from UK to Warsaw, via Amsterdam, end of September last year. Like others I went through the 3 stage Resolver letter sending procedure and heard .... zilch on any occasion from KLM, until finally I had an email saying I had to send all my correspondence, by Post only, to the aviation authority in Poland for them to review my case.
    I did get in touch with Resolver and they linked me to the on-claim form for KLM. Now I have read on here that KLM do not reply to Resolver cases, so that was a few wasted months waiting to hear back from them.
    Once again heard nothing after filling in the KLM form so sent a complaint form through and eventually got an email from Aviation ADR? I had no idea who this organisation was until they advised me they were the Aviation Ombudsman and were looking into my case. That was the beginning of January this year and, once again, following their set procedure, (they contact and wait to hear from the airline) I have had numerous emails to say they are still waiting to hear from KLM and will be in touch???
    So KLM know that nothing is done if they do not reply to any letters!
    Aviation ADR should be doing their job and if the airline doesn't reply within the stipulated times, passengers' cases should be escalated to the next level immediately.
    So I initially put in my complaint in at the beginning of October, via Resolver, and am still nowhere near a sniff of compensation.
    Who are all these people I read about in MSE who send one/two emails for compensation and have the money in their bank straight away??
    Resolver wasn't much good on this occasion but I have used it for a successful PPI payment, which was straightforward and quick!
    • JPears
    • By JPears 15th Feb 18, 12:52 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    POst your flight details, dates etc on the Air France KLM thread and we'll see if can help.

• MoneyMate
    • By MoneyMate 16th Feb 18, 11:20 PM
    • 2,874 Posts
    • 13,377 Thanks
    MoneyMate
    Resolver came good with ID Mobile ( Carphone Warehouse) £55 in total, could not have achieved this without Resolver.
    There are more questions than answers
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times
    UK Resident
    • Jamikma
    • By Jamikma 21st Feb 18, 9:40 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jamikma
    The resolver tool helped me to get 500 euros from Norwegian Air after a 4 hour delay from Palma on a Thomson holiday. After trying for 7 months to get the claim paid, first by Thomson and then Norwegian Air, it was settled just 3 weeks after going through Resolver. A very good result. THANK you.
    • CATH4343
    • By CATH4343 22nd Feb 18, 5:20 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    CATH4343
    Reslover tool claim success from Vanquis
    Just wanted to say Resolver tool was very easy to use. Took only 10 minutes to complete the form and only a few weeks later we got £2700 back from Vanquis from Payment option plan plus all the interest
    • CATH4343
    • By CATH4343 22nd Feb 18, 5:31 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    CATH4343
    Resolver
    unfortuantely you have posted on a flight delay forum....
    Originally posted by JPears
    To give feedback about the Resolver tool the forum guides you here so I dont think your comment to a Newbie was very helpful
    • JPears
    • By JPears 22nd Feb 18, 5:57 PM
    • 3,755 Posts
    • 1,041 Thanks
    JPears
    We know, its been like that for years, we've no idea why it directs here, totally pointless.
    But MSE forum peeps seem unable/unwilling to do anything about.

• LydiLydi
    • By LydiLydi 2nd Mar 18, 3:36 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LydiLydi
    I was quite disappointed with the Resolver. Wanted to complain on quite large legal firm here and despite the claims they will add the company to the list if they dont have it listed already the Resolver did not do it for me and the answer was unclear (please see below), when I emailed back asking if they will do and if so when I have not got any response.

"Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in using Resolver to raise your complaint!

Our aim is to be able to offer all consumers a support platform to raise their issues with. We would love to be able to add every company requested, however much to our despair there will be times when this isnít possible.

We receive very high volumes of requests and review the list regularly, but as we are a small team we canít notify users an individual basis regarding company adds to the system.

Please donít wait before raising the issue with the organisation directly, as we donít want your complaint to be delayed!

Thank you,

The Resolver team!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

756Posts Today

6,995Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Good morning. I'm on the train to go to the Cheshire Show today to film for an @itvmlshow Roadshow. Looking forwa? https://t.co/T0uKOKyj4I

• Early days, but so far a huge majority - 19 in 20 people - support legalising cannabis for medical use. Whereas t? https://t.co/a3gJipQITc

• Today's twitter poll: Should cannabis be legalised, for medical (via prescription) use, and/or adult's recreational use?

• Follow Martin