Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Pooky wrote: »
    No matter what the price do not buy from b et ter. L I f e. The most hideous customer service ever, plenty of people have complained about them on here and other forums.

Yes, I put the link in just as they had the specification up front on their web page, and not buried within a pdf which burbled on about everything. No recommendation either express or implied.
    Pooky wrote: »
    In my experience too the arms on the seat really do get in the way when you're trying to get it in and out the car, so if you don't need them, don't put them on.

Looking at all these scooters and thinking "That's not how I would do it" and "Wow - that's expensive." I think I have an opportunity for when I stop working. Maybe something like a La-Z-Boy with wheels and a motor...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,183 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    ZTD wrote: »
    Yes, I put the link in just as they had the specification up front on their web page, and not buried within a pdf which burbled on about everything. No recommendation either express or implied.

Looking at all these scooters and thinking "That's not how I would do it" and "Wow - that's expensive." I think I have an opportunity for when I stop working. Maybe something like a La-Z-Boy with wheels and a motor...

Hurry up Mr Z & stop working now:rotfl::rotfl:
    Disabilty scooters need you more:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    Looks like it has already been done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P9qVVDRvto
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Looks like it has already been done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P9qVVDRvto

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Pooky~~it was c3re c0 I was originally looking at but their return fee was shocking so that is off the list now.

• doingitanyway
    doingitanyway Posts: 8,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hoping you get the scooter you want. It will be great to minimise the falls...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Hoping you get the scooter you want. It will be great to minimise the falls...

It will be.
    That is what I am focussing on.
    It is what it is.

• beanielou
    Today although difficult for me has proved to me I am doing the right thing.
    Two piddly diddly shops and I was done.
    White as a sheet I was told & done just done.
    It is what it is.

• ZTD
    beanielou wrote: »
    Today although difficult for me has proved to me I am doing the right thing.
    Two piddly diddly shops and I was done.
    White as a sheet I was told & done just done.
    It is what it is.

:grouphug:

Are you coming down with something?
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    :grouphug:

Are you coming down with something?

No.
    Too much walking:(

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback