Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Thanks SA xx

A friend took me into Perth.
    I got one of those transfer thingys that go on the wall that have an inspirational quote on for the hall.
    But we cant get the filmy suff off :eek:
    Why is nothing ever straight forward.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Oh Beanie :( feeling sick with pain must be awful :( I wish some of the medical help thats supposed to be available was actually of use to you :(

Many, many hugs xxx
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thanks for that Bear.
    Their feedback is poor but will look at some other options.
    You are a star as always.
    Found a few others with better feedback I think.

This one
    And this one
    And this one too
    One more for luck

There seems to be quite a few of them but you have to go hunting for them.
    The listings are for multiple sizes and colours which is a bit of a nuisance :cool:

Hope you find something :)
  • beanielou
    Thank you Bear.
    Such a help as always :) xx

Now to just get flimsy stuff on the transfer!!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Can anyone please help by any chance?
    I need a frame for a print which is 50cm by 50cm which I don't think is s standard size. Any ideas? Thanks

There's this, which is *not* a novelty condom...
    A friend took me into Perth.
    I got one of those transfer thingys that go on the wall that have an inspirational quote on for the hall.
    But we cant get the filmy suff off :eek:
    Why is nothing ever straight forward.

Put it in the oven, and gently warm it to soften the adhesive.

Note: "Gentle" does not mean turning your cooker up to gas mark 11....

:eek:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Thank you lovely z :)
    Hope all well with you Z?

Lovely lovely lodger has sorted out transfer thingy.
    Looks great :)

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Lovely lovely lodger has sorted out transfer thingy.
    Looks great :)

What does it say?
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    The one about dance as if no one is looking, love as if you have never been hurt......
    Have always loved it.

• Me too but apparently the sing bit should be ignored by me and dd
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • beanielou
    Me too but apparently the sing bit should be ignored by me and dd

Also by me.
    My mum and I always thought we would do very well on the X factor rejects. :eek::rotfl:

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback