Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • welshdeedee
    • By welshdeedee 13th Aug 14, 10:05 AM
    • 27,163Posts
    • 120,009Thanks
    welshdeedee
    The Holby City Thread - Part 3
    • 13th Aug 14, 10:05 AM
    The Holby City Thread - Part 3 13th Aug 14 at 10:05 AM

New thread as it still makes us smile.
    30:22
    30:07
    29:07
Page 55
    • maman
    • By maman 13th Apr 18, 4:51 PM
    • 17,782 Posts
    • 106,525 Thanks
    maman
    I don't even remember anyone transgender in Holby even though I watch it every week, the only character I have seen lately had been in Doctors, just shows that it no longer holds my attention other than Roxanne's outfits and whatever Dom is doing.
    Originally posted by Anglea

There was a girl on the cardiac ward for the last couple of weeks. She seemed to be at the same school as Fletch's daughter. When they ran tests for her op it came out that she had high levels of testosterone and then it all spilled out that she'd been uncertain of her gender for ever but never told anyone about it but decided to tell Frieda.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,501Posts Today

7,651Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: Our money-saving expert @MartinSLewis explains why he's had enough of the scams trying to trick victims using his name and?

• Today's twitter poll: have you ever seen a ghost?

• RT @JohnnyMercerUK: Another important day ahead in achieving parity of esteem between mental and physical health: the breathing space schem?

• Follow Martin