Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Jun 14, 3:26 PM
    • 14,087Posts
    • 43,606Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review
    • 25th Jun 14, 3:26 PM
    0 WOW
    BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review 25th Jun 14 at 3:26 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert

BzzAgent is discussed in our Product testing panels guide. Read about others in there too.

Back to the original post..

---------

The old thread was over 340 pages long so it's time for a new thread.

Thanks to stuartmck for the original thread.

Old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1053593
    Original thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=411325

BzzAgent is a company that deals in 'Word Of Mouth' marketing.
    You register and they send you free samples of products and all you have to do is tell all your friends/family/colleagues what you though of them.

You then do Bzz reports and share on facebook and twitter.

They want to know how many people you told and their reactions etc

Sometimes campaigns can come thick and fast and sometimes you can wait weeks/months or at one point a few years ago some of us waited a year in between campaigns so dont be disappointed if you dont receive something all of the time. Since Tesco took them over, the campaigns do seem to be more often in my opinion.

To read more and sign up : https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 14-06-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 25th Jun 14, 9:14 PM
    • 3,695 Posts
    • 2,714 Thanks
    crystal9
    • 25th Jun 14, 9:14 PM
    • 25th Jun 14, 9:14 PM
    No fairy invite for me but I was on this back in May I think. I'm on the A2 milk and hubby has f&f clothing
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
    • kez1234
    • By kez1234 25th Jun 14, 10:03 PM
    • 1,857 Posts
    • 2,980 Thanks
    kez1234
    • 25th Jun 14, 10:03 PM
    • 25th Jun 14, 10:03 PM
    nothing as usual
    • gellerbing
    • By gellerbing 26th Jun 14, 9:38 PM
    • 284 Posts
    • 864 Thanks
    gellerbing
    • 26th Jun 14, 9:38 PM
    • 26th Jun 14, 9:38 PM
    nothing for me
    Wins: Cushelle Koala, Mama tea bundle, coconut ice cream recipe book
    • rosemac
    • By rosemac 27th Jun 14, 5:38 AM
    • 6,512 Posts
    • 37,158 Thanks
    rosemac
    • 27th Jun 14, 5:38 AM
    • 27th Jun 14, 5:38 AM
    Been on with Bzzzzz Agent for a long long time and nothing yet I see newbees getting 1 and 2/3 trials where am I going wrong maybe to honest? have filled in everything they ask honestly maybe I should start lying
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 27th Jun 14, 6:35 AM
    • 14,087 Posts
    • 43,606 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 27th Jun 14, 6:35 AM
    • 27th Jun 14, 6:35 AM
    Been on with Bzzzzz Agent for a long long time and nothing yet I see newbees getting 1 and 2/3 trials where am I going wrong maybe to honest? have filled in everything they ask honestly maybe I should start lying
    Originally posted by rosemac

Surely anything from Bzz is a bonus?

Trouble is because Bzz has now got so big there is lots more of us applying than when the site was first launched.

I have noticed a few people complaining but to be honest I look at it as a bonus if I get a campaign, I remember a few years ago some of us waited over a year between campaigns.

I log in every couple of days and fill in all surveys but I dont get all the campaigns that some on here do. Got the Fairy campaign yesterday though so fingers crossed you get that one.
    Last edited by sarah1972; 27-06-2014 at 6:38 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • crystal9
    • By crystal9 27th Jun 14, 9:01 AM
    • 3,695 Posts
    • 2,714 Thanks
    crystal9
    • 27th Jun 14, 9:01 AM
    • 27th Jun 14, 9:01 AM
    Surely anything from Bzz is a bonus?

Trouble is because Bzz has now got so big there is lots more of us applying than when the site was first launched.

I have noticed a few people complaining but to be honest I look at it as a bonus if I get a campaign, I remember a few years ago some of us waited over a year between campaigns.

I log in every couple of days and fill in all surveys but I dont get all the campaigns that some on here do. Got the Fairy campaign yesterday though so fingers crossed you get that one.
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    Exactly how I would put it Sarah. I can remember waiting over a year for one. I am very lucky I have been on loads recentlymy best has to be the Colgate electric toothbrush
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
    • rosemac
    • By rosemac 27th Jun 14, 10:13 AM
    • 6,512 Posts
    • 37,158 Thanks
    rosemac
    • 27th Jun 14, 10:13 AM
    • 27th Jun 14, 10:13 AM
    just checked back 19 months and nothng dont be downhearted there is aways hope if you are a normal everyday person
  • bumblebee_tuna
    • 27th Jun 14, 11:48 AM
    • 27th Jun 14, 11:48 AM
    I'm doing the Compeed & Santa Maria ones, but got completely skipped for every single electrical one
    • rosemac
    • By rosemac 27th Jun 14, 2:18 PM
    • 6,512 Posts
    • 37,158 Thanks
    rosemac
    I am skipped for every test had nothing nada
    • EndlessStruggle
    • By EndlessStruggle 27th Jun 14, 5:06 PM
    • 1,042 Posts
    • 5,722 Thanks
    EndlessStruggle
    I got an invite for Fairy
    • dmet
    • By dmet 30th Jun 14, 10:51 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    dmet
    Received my Braun 790 shaver Saturday and have used it already.
    Sad to see so many on ebay already. Funny how they list them as an unwanted gift, if they don't want to take part, don't. Some greedy people blocking others who will actually use them and be greatful for the product.
    • Cybi-Ping
    • By Cybi-Ping 30th Jun 14, 4:42 PM
    • 509 Posts
    • 718 Thanks
    Cybi-Ping
    Does anyone know if the Tesco's uniform vouchers are working yet?
    • jo78
    • By jo78 1st Jul 14, 12:15 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    jo78
    Hi cybi-ping I used mine yesterday with no problems
    • warlycarly
    • By warlycarly 1st Jul 14, 11:30 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    warlycarly
    Not had anything from buzz for a little while but I have to admit I have been very lucky with them. I have had quite a lot of campaigns over the years.
    I'm loving freebies!!
    • debbieharrs
    • By debbieharrs 3rd Jul 14, 8:12 AM
    • 102 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    debbieharrs
    I'm still getting them every month or so. Just doing the Santa Maria one at the moment, and have just finished the L'Oreal Creme Gloss campaign
    • lhl24
    • By lhl24 3rd Jul 14, 7:48 PM
    • 1,248 Posts
    • 51,651 Thanks
    lhl24
    I've recently joined and have received my first product - the Fairy Dishwasher Tabs, fantastic!

Bit nervous now about what I actually need to do to review etc. Any tips would be gratefully received, thank you :-)
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 4th Jul 14, 4:39 AM
    • 14,087 Posts
    • 43,606 Thanks
    sarah1972
    I've recently joined and have received my first product - the Fairy Dishwasher Tabs, fantastic!

Bit nervous now about what I actually need to do to review etc. Any tips would be gratefully received, thank you :-)
    Originally posted by lhl24
    A good place to start is here https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/pg/How-it-Works

It gives you examples of bzz reports and reviews etc
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 9th Jul 14, 5:42 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 4,027 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Had an email invite this evening for Dove advanced hair series youthful vitality range which I have signed up for hadn't had a trial from bzz since April so pleased to get this one
    • clarryd
    • By clarryd 9th Jul 14, 5:44 PM
    • 609 Posts
    • 915 Thanks
    clarryd
    no invites for me since the optrex so hoping to get one soon. Would love the Dove youthful vitality range one.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

19Posts Today

3,452Users online

Martin's Twitter