Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JennyP
    • By JennyP 10th Jul 07, 8:42 AM
    • 956Posts
    • 740Thanks
    JennyP
    Free wedding video
    • 10th Jul 07, 8:42 AM
    Free wedding video 10th Jul 07 at 8:42 AM
    I've always fancied having a go at making a wedding video and was wondering if anyone in the Yorkshire / Greater Manchester area would let me video theirs this summer.
    I'm not a complete novice: I've worked as a Producer/Director for the BBC and am now a freelancer. I've also written a book on weddings - hence wanting to do this!
    I wouldn't want paying but if you could cover expenses that would be great.
    If anyone is interested, please personal message me or email me at mrbenn9@hotmail.com.
    I'm away the first two weeks of August!
    Best wishes,
    JennyP

Last edited by Former MSE Wendy; 10-07-2007 at 6:04 PM.
Page 1
    • lazarou_true
    • By lazarou_true 13th Jul 07, 10:44 AM
    • 260 Posts
    • 575 Thanks
    lazarou_true
    • 13th Jul 07, 10:44 AM
    • 13th Jul 07, 10:44 AM
    Unfortunately not getting married until next year. (In Rotherham though if you fancy it then). Good luck with your search!!
  • Yorkshire-Lady
    • 13th Jul 07, 5:03 PM
    • 13th Jul 07, 5:03 PM
    I've sent you a PM.

Sally
  • tooty
    • 14th Jul 07, 12:09 AM
    • 14th Jul 07, 12:09 AM
    Hi Jenny, Daughter getting married 18/08/07 in East Yorkshire, would you be interested?
    • JennyP
    • By JennyP 9th Dec 07, 8:41 PM
    • 956 Posts
    • 740 Thanks
    JennyP
    • 9th Dec 07, 8:41 PM
    Thank you.....
    • 9th Dec 07, 8:41 PM
    To all those who replied. To those who let me film their weddings. And to everyone who sent me words of encouragement and advice!
    I'm now launching as a wedding videographer and wouldn't have been able to do it without the brave 3 moneysaving couples who let me have a go at their weddings!
  • Wonder_Girl
    • 9th Dec 07, 9:42 PM
    • 9th Dec 07, 9:42 PM
    Aww I got really excited when I read this, I thought it was a new post and was going to ask about my May wedding

Never mind, Glad it went ok for you Jenny and it all worked out for you, hope your business does well
    All comments and advice given is my own opinion and does not represent the views or advice of any debt advice organisation.

DFW Nerd #132
  • Timmne
    • 1st Jan 08, 2:04 PM
    • 1st Jan 08, 2:04 PM
    To all those who replied. To those who let me film their weddings. And to everyone who sent me words of encouragement and advice!
    I'm now launching as a wedding videographer and wouldn't have been able to do it without the brave 3 moneysaving couples who let me have a go at their weddings!
    Originally posted by JennyP
    Hi Jenny - well done on this!!

Do you have a rates structure yet? Am looking for a videographer potentially but have no idea how much you lot cost! Any idea on it would be much appreciated
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

901Posts Today

6,202Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's FRI Twitter poll: As everyone knows, you're a creative genius with an huge range of highly honed skills.? https://t.co/KV5FHAqK6v

• Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Follow Martin