Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Mummybear1
    Instagram - can anyone follow?
    • 8th May 14, 12:59 PM
    Instagram - can anyone follow? 8th May 14 at 12:59 PM
    Hello all,

Not sure if anyone can help me, I've just started looking at Instagram comps and basically I am touting for some followers lol!

Not sure if it helps in terms of winning but as I've just started And have zero so would be nice to meet other Instagram compers! Will obviously follow back :-)

So I'm Mummybear12345 *waves hello*
    Started Nov 2013- Highlights so far; Bluestone Break, Tix for Nitrus Circus, Tix to Royal Premier Nelson Mandela film, £50 Oasis voucher, £15 voucher, Annouska Jewellery advent win, Hospitality Tix for Arsenal, £30 GŁ vouchers
    Jan so far - Yoghurt Maker, Whistling Kettle, TomTato Plant & seeds, tix Exeter food festival, Fisher Price toy....
Page 13
    • katy.g
    • By katy.g 27th Feb 19, 7:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    katy.g
    hi all.
    i'm starting to get into instagram competitions, but most of them require a friend tag, and my instagram is purely for comping. So, those who don't mind to be tagged, please follow me @katya.grl and i will be happy to follow back. Thank you.
    • LemonSocks
    • By LemonSocks 6th Mar 19, 7:51 PM
    • 208 Posts
    • 1,877 Thanks
    LemonSocks
    Hi! I'm joining the thread for IG buddies I can tag! I'm @LemonSocks if anyone is happy for me to tag away (I am happy to be tagged too).
    2019 wins: £200 Muddy Puddles voucher + Outdoor Easel; Urban Decay Reloaded Palette; Tysara Toi and Moi giftset; Feel Good Beauty Box; Mumsy Box + Feather & Down goodies; Ilovegin box; Clariol Hairdye + Philosophy goodies
    • MadMinnie
    • By MadMinnie 8th Mar 19, 7:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    MadMinnie
    Hello all,
    I've just started to get the hang of Insta too and would very much like to follow and be followed!! I'm happy to be tagged too. My Instagram name is @stephcrimes67
    Last edited by MadMinnie; 08-03-2019 at 7:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    • Ajumptotheleft
    • By Ajumptotheleft 9th Mar 19, 11:32 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Ajumptotheleft
    Hi,

New to Instagram, looking to get into compting and looking for people who are happy to be tagged. My Instagram is @natalie_storey_ happy to be tagged and follow. Good luck and happy compting
    • Beckyanddave
    • By Beckyanddave 9th Mar 19, 7:56 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Beckyanddave
    Im @pinkiepie1188 on insta, happy to be tagged I've added a few of you lovely people,
    • Wowiee
    • By Wowiee 16th Mar 19, 9:44 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    Wowiee
    Just started using Instagram, user name is janeoholl

I always follow back
    • MoonLight
    • By MoonLight 23rd Mar 19, 5:30 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 689 Thanks
    MoonLight
    Hey, following a few people, feel free to tag me too. Insta: @hannahwilding1
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
    ~Winston Churchill
    • laurenxx22
    • By laurenxx22 1st Apr 19, 4:14 PM
    • 86 Posts
    • 2,128 Thanks
    laurenxx22
    Had my instagram ages but thought I might branch out into comping on there

My Instagram

Feel free to add me and tag me in anything
    • indie
    • By indie 14th Apr 19, 9:53 AM
    • 2,660 Posts
    • 14,789 Thanks
    indie
    Just joined Instagram and trying to get my head round it. My user name is Steffipat60. Will follow back when i work out how to do it.
    • Frogandladybird
    • By Frogandladybird 14th Apr 19, 7:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Frogandladybird
    Hi. I've just set up my Instagram account. I am mary_mathieson_73
    I will follow anyone back who follows me and happy to be tagged. Good luck everyone!
    • CJMac1729
    • By CJMac1729 15th Apr 19, 5:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    CJMac1729
    Hi all,

Followed quite a few of you, I'm CJMac1729 and very happy to be tagged and followed, will follow back.

Sorry if I go a bit overboard! I'm a tad new at this ��
    • rachcompacc0
    • By rachcompacc0 19th Apr 19, 10:56 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    rachcompacc0
    Mine is rachpitts0 and I always follow back ☺️
    Newbie:

Wins 2016: Downton Abbey Merchandise, Weekend to Italy, 2 X VIP tickets to Arena Cross, Celestron Telescope, Robinson Crusoe movie merchandise, Paddington DVD, Smashbox mascara
    • lauraelise91
    • By lauraelise91 19th Apr 19, 6:52 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    lauraelise91
    mine is lauraelisejennifer1 if people follow i will follow back thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

29Posts Today

1,833Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin