Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 21st Apr 14, 12:12 AM
    • 5,743Posts
    • 13,174Thanks
    mellymoo74
    talk me down please
    • 21st Apr 14, 12:12 AM
    talk me down please 21st Apr 14 at 12:12 AM
    Ok 10 years ago me and OH took MIL and Aunty away the plan was during this break we would invite em to the wedding.
    Before we could they stormed off and refused to answer any of my OHs calls.
    OH tried to get them to talk didn't happen and the wedding went ahead.
    Eventually OH and MIL are reconciled 2 years on another argument is provoked eventually reconciled then a big bust up about her not being at our wedding then reconciled rinse and repeat.
    MIL has been diagnosed with terminal cancer we have been ensuring she has company food etc (regular visits) I went to her appointment with her last Fri then last Sat OH goes around to see her and the wedding row was provoked again she went in for an op Mon telling OHs sister the auntie nephews etc to not tell my OH she was in or the ward or when the op was.
    OH is upset so I get the hospital info so at least we can find out how she is.
    We went to see her at the hospital on Fri aft and discovered shed been discharged in the morning.
    Still not called OH no contact nothing.
    I am livid my OH has been beside themselves and deeply upset (which is the intention) she can't even allow people to say she is ok.
    So how do I keep my OH on a nice even keel and stop myself from telling her off?
Page 166
    • tunathe cat
    • By tunathe cat 13th Apr 18, 4:32 AM
    • 347 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    tunathe cat
    Happy Birthday plus one day xx

What is it with Hubbys mine is a bit manky too have more biopsies booked from two different consultants. Diabetes bloods are challenging - husband for sale parts only preloved antique !

miss your photo of furbies x

andrea x
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 13th Apr 18, 5:54 AM
    • 5,743 Posts
    • 13,174 Thanks
    mellymoo74
    I will upload some more later today.

Need to try and upload a vid as have a pick playing for that's cute
    • Pollycat
    • By Pollycat 13th Apr 18, 8:41 AM
    • 19,642 Posts
    • 52,434 Thanks
    Pollycat
    He said that there comes a point when you forget the policy and just do something because it's the right thing to do.

Hopefully it will happen
    I am having g a rest for a few days
    Originally posted by mellymoo74
    This sounds quite positive.

Liking the hair.

And a belated Happy Birthday from me too.

Hope you had lots of kisses and cuddles from the menagerie.
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 13th Apr 18, 3:06 PM
    • 5,743 Posts
    • 13,174 Thanks
    mellymoo74
    Ta Polly

Yes he also made sure I have it in writing to try and stop them taking me off when he leaves in June.
    He said that new housing officers in particular can sometimes not take into account stuff being g done on purpose so read situations wrong.

I did ask how ypu can break 3 fire doors quietly....
    • mellymoo74
    • By mellymoo74 13th Apr 18, 3:09 PM
    • 5,743 Posts
    • 13,174 Thanks
    mellymoo74
    My pickie is needing me time
    New routine is an hours play with Mrs before I can sort out the dogs (means madam separation anxiety howls and chews things)

Trink has also got a bit clingy
    Kev always needed mommy kisses
    Ty is just a clingon
    He attempted to join in the fishing last night but was scared of it lol
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,166Posts Today

6,236Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin