MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• Sorry you're still having a rough time of it mr_knight. Hope the mastitis soon clears up.

Sounds like a scary experience fresh start, but in a way it's nice to know a date you're going in to give birth :beer: I'll update the list and you can join me on Boxing Day (although I'm expecting to be a bit later than that - I don't feel it coming!)

Glad the exam was ok shorty1978, and how lovely to have so long with your OH. OH and I only had two days off together last Christmas, but we'll have at least a week this year, and maybe longer, depending on when baby makes an appearance :)

Welcome x_missymoo_x, Princess kate and millysg1 and enjoy your Christmas holidays! Not long til you're off Nicky Noo Na - hang in there! How was your works do?

I'm in the "nesting" phase now! All the major jobs are done, but still trying to sort and make room for baby things. Christmas pressies all wrapped,and freezer full! As the to do list gets shorter I'm getting more relaxed. I think the later baby appears, the more relaxed I'll be!
  • DUE DATE LIST
    1. Shorty1978 - 24 December 2014 :xmastree:?
    2. Island.girl- 25th December :xmastree: ?
    3. freshstart11 - being induced Boxing Day 2014:xmastree:?
    4. Timeflies - Boxing Day 2014:xmastree:?
    5. alice31 - 29 December 2014 ?
    6. lotti1982- 21 January 2015 :male:
    7. Nicky Noo Na - 11 February 2015 ?
    8. sulphate - 12 February 2015 ?
    9. fuzzipeg - 14th February 2015:male: (delivery w/c 31/1/15)
    10. Estateprincess - 15th February 2015 ?
    11. Mrs_T_M - 24th February 2015 ?
    12. Princess kate - 8 April 2015 ?
    13. millysg1 - 8 April 2015 ?
    14. x_missymoo_x - 7 April 2015 ?
    When you see this post do your pelvic floor exercises

Hospital Bag List here
    Supplement List and Dosage here

BIRTH LIST - Within the last month
    :female: view - Adeleine was born on 18 November at 9.11am weighing 6lb 15oz
    :male: freebiequennie James was born on 20 November
    :male: tia86 Born on 27 November
    :female: angeltreats - Born on 27 November
    :male: mr_knight Born on 2 December
    :male: Toooldforthis (again) - Jacob 4 December
    :female:Loveactually - 10 December 2014

PROBABLY GIVEN BIRTH BUT TOO WORN OUT TO LOG ON LIST

Impulse1976 -
    4th November 2014?[/COLOR]
    [*]runmichellerun - 25th November 2014 :female:
    [*]b_girl - 30th November 2014

Allow 2 weeks after EDD before transferring to this list (Max 6 weeks)

CONTRACTION MASTER TIMER

Please post your birth stories here when you have time/energy

Congrats to all babies born and all new mums! Hello to all newbies and get well to all those under the weather. Also hope all with worries get them sorted.

• That was a lot of faffing with the firmatting, so I thought I'd add some more trees for our Christmas puds!

There's a lot of team yellow about, so lots of surprises to come!
  • Hi everyone, I'm moving up from the other thread as I'm 24 weeks tomorrow! :)
    I'm sarah, were due a pink bundle on 14th April. Looking forward to getting to no you all xxx
    Debt free finally :j
    First house purchase ... 2018 :j
  • :hello: Hi Trixsie!

How is everyone doing on Christmas Eve eve? Its all a bit quiet on here, you must all be very busy with Christmas now just around the corner, or potentially having babies looking at some of the due dates!? :p

I've completed operation wrapping and will probably go out delivering today, still need to get just one more little thing for my Dad so will venture out at some point although I have no idea what to get... Dads are so tricky to buy for, its the same old socks, T-shirts and jumpers every year :o

I've been up early this morning as I had a slot on the Next VIP sale and may have just spent a small fortune :eek: But I did buy duplicates in different sizes so half will go back, plus most of it is maternity wear or baby clothes so all essential items :) And with the sale items most at 50% off its all MSE (I hope I've justified myself enough now :p) Have a great day all x
  • 32+3

Just back from another growth scan. Little dude is happy and healthy and seems to have rearranged the internal furniture to his liking - he's squeezed past the fibroids, and got himself into a promising position so it looks like we'll be allowed to go for a natural birth.

On the downside though, the diabetes is worse so we've been whacked on insulin - not ideal timing given everything is shutting down for Christmas so we've been told to ring 111 with blood sugar readings if we're worried. Not ideal... Also have to notify the DVLA and car insurance folk which is a PITA.

Counting down the days (28!) until we can start eviction proceedings! :)

Happy Christmas one and all. :beer:
    MFW 01/01/17 - £123,279.40
    01/09/18 - £97,083.29
  • Hi ladies,

I haven't posted on this thread yet but I'm 27 weeks with twin girls (hi!!!)

I have had reduced movement for the last 24 hours. I contacted my day assessment unit and am now on my way into the hospital. I'm positive they are ok and are just having a lazy day (they like to keep me on my toes).

However the hospital says I must bring my maternity notes. I work 1.5 hours away from home and then about another 45mins to hospital. I'm getting a bit anxious about making it in time. When I called to ask if they are essential they said that I should carry them with me always etc.
    Now I appreciate they are right but they are heavy and cause me issues with my back when I carry them around.

Can I ask - does everyone carry their notes around with them? I thought I would towards the end but didn't really plan on doing it from now.

Anyway - I hope everyone is enjoying the build up to christmas. I love christmas but this year christmas seems almost like a secondary feature as I've been concentrating on the babies. Looking forward to next year already.
  • Hello everyone and welcome to all new peeps :)

Due date for me tomorrow and not long back from the midwife. Baby not fully engaged still so no sign of anything starting as yet. I'm happy to wait now until after xmas day.

Carrot- I don't carry my notes anywhere. I probably should but sadly I don't. Hope everything is ok with the twins!!

Happy christmas eve eve to all
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Carrot - I've always carried my maternity notes with me, but we lost our first little girl at 20 weeks, so I always want mine with me in case I'm out and go into early labour they will know my history.
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • Carrot34 wrote: »
    Now I appreciate they are right but they are heavy and cause me issues with my back when I carry them around.
    How big are your notes!? Mine just consist of an A4 booklet but even then I don't carry them with me - I'm one of these people who never take a handbag, or if I do its a small one so they wouldn't fit without being folded. I do drive everywhere though so I should probably just leave them in the car, but then I have an irrational fear that they may be stolen :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure