The Sun will shine in my Garden Again.

Comments

• elly68
    elly68 Posts: 2,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Ohh and now spring is fast approaching im going to do some design plans and freegling to complete my dream garden it is currently like a building site
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • elly68
    Well saturday again time to get stuff done ,plodding slowly selling slowly .cc balances improving slowly.gonna just keep plodding.
    Ive done a new snowball for my cc ignoring the loans as the are steady payments .
    My car loans finish may so hubby gonna increase his cc payment by 200 we can look forward to cc free in 5/17 which aint that long away .
    The bonus is we have a ppi claim in and we are selling our caravan and second car so hopefully clear this amount much sooner than expected .feeling good on this wet and dreary saturday.
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • elly68
    Well kids both went out at the same time so hubby and i grabbed some us time and fell asleep after almost got caught by returning teenagers lol funny how life adjusts although I love having the kids here I occasionally find all these adult clothes and dishes a chore ,I then remind myself that soon they will fly and then i will have more time but probably a lot less fun. they are both good kids with different personalities. knocked hubby back about going to pub last night and im glad no hangover on this bright and sunny morning.happy debt busting folks x
  • elly68
    Right must do job is sell the caravan before we miss the spring buyers ,i'm spending the weekend in there regardless of rain or snow .i weirdlast weekend and slept for two days who knows anyhoo feel better .i have a plan in mind for clearing this debt hopefully both me and hubby have pay rises coming that will make it easier .keep plodding ev1
  • elly68
    Well turn up for the books with oh ,I said we shouldnt go out as we have plenty drink here and going to crewe next week but do you want takeaway he said have we not got food in too. think he is finally on board we earn too much money to be in this crap trying to convince him that we could get rid of most of the debt and live off one wage and save save save .feel very positive work is improving new manager still a lets use a new c for her she is a challenge lol happy debt busting folks
  • elly68
    Oh and forgot only 2 more payments to my car whoohoo
  • elly68
    Well only one more car payment and thats a debt cleared whoohoo ,we are adding the £200 a month straight to hubbys cc payment tempted to add it to mine but his is higher interest however if he doesnt change payment in june i will be adding it straight to mine .the debt is slowly coming down and the caravan declutter and shine is happening this weekend so at least £5000 to hit the cards with .still awaiting ppi mortgage claim hoping it just turns up while we are not looking for it asim not counting on it.ebays sales are trickling in been useful and i have really just been avoiding the bank and shops so balance is healthier than normal ,I have decided doing stuff more important than having stuff andon that note the declutter continues to splutter on happer easter ev1
  • elly68
    Long convo with hubby last night who might be in line for a good pay rise prob £200 extra a month maybe more and he suggested as we are managing without it that it should go straight to a cc .so he has been listening .he will find out monday.
    So cc1 8600 300 a month cc2 9000 250 a month cc3 3000 min payment loan 7500 gone next month and bank loan 16000 300 a month finishes next may.with a bit of goodluck and good money managing.it should all be gone next may with the hope of selling the van for £5000 at the least and an extra 400 a month to hit the debts with loving my weeks holiday .oh and all my insurances are due which i have quotes for reduced by 250 x
  • elly68
    Well massive decluttering going on here i have decided that an empty clean home is better than the slow drag that is ebay so i am now on a black bag mission 5 already done . Last weekend i filled the car from the garden and took it all to the tip . I am refusing to buy a single thing especially clothes until my weight is down .
    Last car payment this month and husbands wage rise should come in to effect as of june 30th ,I am feeling very positive about my minimilist year and i have started making meals from scratch again and eating fruit vegetables regularly aiming for my 5 a day mainly because i cant get into last years shorts arrgghh.
    Happy weekend people and good luck with your endevours x
  • elly68
    The declutter spring clean continues ,I have even cleaned the living room windows ,shouted at both kids for the mess of their rooms and when football is done i am returning to the pit of hell that is mine lol.my car is full of recycycle,charity pass on to nieces and nephews stuff must get butt in gear and crack on happy sunday peeps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure