The Orchard by Tesco Product Testing

flubberyzing
flubberyzing Posts: 1,386
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 15 February 2016 at 11:08AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Official MSE Insert:

Hi, we've published a Product Testing guide. See if there are any you don't know about in there.

Back to flubberyzing's original post...

Anyone joined up for this?

I received an email invitation from them today.

It looks exactly the same as Bzzagent to me... Perhaps they've decided to start doing it more "in house".

Thoughts?
Because it's fun to have money!
£0/£70 August GC
£68.35/£70 July GC
January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420

Comments

• lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Never heard of it but just googled it and joined up!

https://orchard.tesco.com/index.jsp
  • I also have looked at the site and joined up. I am a member of their Home Testing Panel plus Shopper Thoughts. Is this a replacement for any of these sites? or is it an additional site for people to join.
  • I'm a member of the shopper thoughts but don't find it that engaging tbh. Is it really worth it? Got the invite to The Orchard today- and yes agree very like Bzz Agent. Fingers crossed less people= more products!! x
    Sealed Pot Challenge 7 (2014) #1851
    SPC 6 (2013) £69.13 SPC 5 (2012) £7.12
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I am wondering if this will eventually replace bzz agent? Seems a bit silly if Tesco are going to run Bzz and Orchard when they seem to be doing the same thing?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Could well be- you seem to be offered a lot more through this website!
    Vouchers total for 2013- £35 of vouchers from mySurvey and 8 Pinecone luncheon vouchers
  • Just received an invite- may be worth checking those inboxes!
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Sabrina237 wrote: »
    Just received an invite- may be worth checking those inboxes!

You can join up whether you get the email or not.

I joined up after the OP posted on here but I only just got my email invite 2 minutes ago.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • No I meant an invite to a Chritmas Bakery Range trial
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    Sabrina237 wrote: »
    No I meant an invite to a Chritmas Bakery Range trial

Ooh I am going off to log in now and have a look, Thank You :beer:
  • Think it's a dead link, Sarah. It's not loading and I can't get into the website using the emails they have sent today for signing up with :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure