Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Samantha
    • By Former MSE Samantha 12th Sep 13, 12:02 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 6Thanks
    Former MSE Samantha
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Green Star Energy
    • 12th Sep 13, 12:02 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Green Star Energy 12th Sep 13 at 12:02 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Green Star Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Update February 2016:

You might also like to read our Green Star analysis.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 16-02-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Page 21
    • murphydavid
    • By murphydavid 6th Apr 18, 10:10 PM
    • 585 Posts
    • 131 Thanks
    murphydavid
    I have a particular problem with Green Star Energy that i would like some help with.
    I left Green Star Energy via an MSE switch for gas and electricity at the end of 2016 and changed to N Power, on a one year deal.
    I have subsequently switched again at the beginning of 2018.
    In February 2018 i received a bill from Green Star saying that i owed them £188 as a final bill.
    They say this is because they had a dispute over the final reading with Npower, which they thought was too high. My question is does anybody know if they can bill me for this, a year after i switched and also do this on a estimated reading.
    Originally posted by Steve Wade
    My take on this is yes they can bill you a year after you switched but you may dispute it. I think 6 years is the point beyond which they cannot bill you.
    Usually one or other of the companies will have asked you to send them a reading, if so, and green star who have your history thought you made a mistake they could log it as an estimate and adjust it downwards. Its time consuming but you need to find out from N Power what start meter readings they used and from Green Star what adjusted meter reading they have used to calculate the £188. or look up bills you already have. The final readings from each source should agree. If not then you have to get the companies to agree and update your bill before you pay anything. It may be that you have a refund claim for N Power. If they do agree then knowing how much power each has supplied and the unit costs you should be able to check the bills yourself, its quite easy to work out for yourself how much you should pay.
    What you say is quite logical in that If green star initially billed you for less power than you actually used thinking the reading was too high and N Power, using a higher reading, also billing you for less power then there was a gap and at some point one or other of them was going to want to match up the readings and correct their bill accordingly.
    • Mikes Saving
    • By Mikes Saving 7th Apr 18, 9:55 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Mikes Saving
    I have a particular problem with Green Star Energy that i would like some help with.
    I left Green Star Energy via an MSE switch for gas and electricity at the end of 2016 and changed to N Power, on a one year deal.
    I have subsequently switched again at the beginning of 2018.
    In February 2018 i received a bill from Green Star saying that i owed them £188 as a final bill.
    They say this is because they had a dispute over the final reading with Npower, which they thought was too high. My question is does anybody know if they can bill me for this, a year after i switched and also do this on a estimated reading.
    Originally posted by Steve Wade
    I don't know the answer to your question, but it seems likely that you will need the help of the Ombudsman, which you can only ask for when a complaint has been in place for (I think) 8 weeks.
    I advise that you raise (in writing) a complaint with GSE ASAP. This will ensure you access to the Ombudsman at the earliest opportunity - I hope you don't need it, but my experience with GSE indicates that you probably will.
    The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.
    Anon

• stardust09
    • By stardust09 12th Apr 18, 10:30 AM
    • 245 Posts
    • 215 Thanks
    stardust09
    How do Green Star energy actually pay their own bills? I made the massive mistake of doing the switch too. They refused to accept my opening meter reading for my gas, insisting that it's much higher than it actually is. So much higher, in fact, that I'd have to have the heating on high for about a year to get it to that level and balance it out to their reading. They haven't billed me since last August and stopped taking my direct debit payment at the end of last year. I submit my own readings through their app on a monthly basis - well, for electricity as they won't accept the gas one.

I am quite worried about all of the above, especially as I want to switch out in June when the minimum term is over. I see a prolonged battle on my hands! Don't wish to repeat the experience I had with N-Power (who I was only with for a week!) who sent me about 4 final bills in the space of 10 months, charging me, refunding me, then refunding me again. It was ridiculous.

I fail to understand why Green Star aren't billing at all, and why they stopped taking my direct debit. At least that means they're not holding onto a handsome sum of my money but I do need and want to pay!

At least I've been taking photos of my meters every month when I've read them, so I have evidence of my actual readings (well, I hope that is evidence!).

Update: rang Green Star. Spent ages trying to explain the issue and being put on hold numerous times. Was eventually told that they couldn't accept my Go-live reading and they would instead take a reading from me today and then another one in a week's time, then estimate a year's worth of gas bills out of that!!!! I will defnitely be making sure they don't over-estimate my usage...
    Last edited by stardust09; 13-04-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    • suitcasegirl
    • By suitcasegirl 14th Apr 18, 6:53 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    suitcasegirl
    Green Star Energy arrears issue despite direct debit
    Hi all,

Having had a few issues with Green Star Energy's website (difficult accessing full breakdowns of bills etc), I decided to leave them.
    I had set up a direct debit with them, an amount to be decided by them, to be taken out of my account every month. Having had the direct debit leave my account without fail nor missed payments, when I decided to change supplier, they have surprised me with a colossal bill over £900.00. I am astounded as to how I have suddenly come to be in arrears when I haven't missed a payment and it is them who decides how much my monthly direct debit is supposed to be.

I emailed them to ask how this has happened, no response.
    I called them to ask for proper bills to be sent to me as my account with them online would only ever show the end monthly figure of how much I was in credit or debit. Nothing has arrived in nearly two weeks since I called them.

What I have received is a letter from their lawyers talking about debt recovery and court action.

Anyone else been through anything similar with them. Advice anyone?
    Many thanks.
    • JIR
    • By JIR 15th Apr 18, 10:54 AM
    • 30 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    JIR
    Awful company awful service
    Green star have been a nightmare from beginning to end. They ignored my opening readings, kept taking the same DD amount all year despite me warning them it was too low then rejected my switch to a new supplier on the grounds I have arrears (I donít) and that I have to pay early exit fees - again incorrect. On top of this every time I enter real meter readings they insist on creating a bill on estimates.

I called their helpline who said you do owe us money as this months DD wonít be taken till its due date and to call othe4 supplier and ask them to retry the switch.

I will never ever use 5hem again, I donít care if they are half the price of every other provider!
    • Mikes Saving
    • By Mikes Saving 15th Apr 18, 12:10 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Mikes Saving
    Hi all,

Having had a few issues with Green Star Energy's website (difficult accessing full breakdowns of bills etc), I decided to leave them.
    I had set up a direct debit with them, an amount to be decided by them, to be taken out of my account every month. Having had the direct debit leave my account without fail nor missed payments, when I decided to change supplier, they have surprised me with a colossal bill over £900.00. I am astounded as to how I have suddenly come to be in arrears when I haven't missed a payment and it is them who decides how much my monthly direct debit is supposed to be.

I emailed them to ask how this has happened, no response.
    I called them to ask for proper bills to be sent to me as my account with them online would only ever show the end monthly figure of how much I was in credit or debit. Nothing has arrived in nearly two weeks since I called them.

What I have received is a letter from their lawyers talking about debt recovery and court action.

Anyone else been through anything similar with them. Advice anyone?
    Many thanks.
    Originally posted by suitcasegirl
    Welcome Suitcase Girl
    You are likely to nee the Ombudsman and can't raise a complaint with them until there has been an active complaint raised with the company for (I think) 8 weeks.
    Raise a formal complaint with GSE now, which will give you the earliest opportunity to get the Ombudsman involved.
    In writing, insist that they give an itemised, detailed breakdown of their bill which evidences the amount they believe you owe them - until they have done this they have no basis on which to be asking you for payment.
    I cancelled my direct debit at this point and told them in the letter that as they couldn't give me an accurate bill I wasn't prepared to pay any more until they could evidence that I owed them something.
    I then asserted that they had taken money without evidence that I owed them anything; I exercised my rights under the Direct Debit rules and insisted on an immediate refund of money I had paid.

This (eventually) focussed their minds and I received a full refund a couple of weeks later (I also managed to coerce them into raising erroneous transfer switch back to my original supplier - you might want to consider this too).

Had this not happened, I was planning to make a Data Protection information request and had already taken advice from a Solicitor provided by my home insurance policy.

Essentially, I invoked every bit or statutory and legal obligation available to me to bring pressure to bear on them.

As they are now sending you legal letters, I suggest you look to see if you have any legal insurance available to you (home insurance, vehicle insurance, Union membership, Which? subscription you already have might well give you this).

I couldn't get GSE to engage with me at all (beyond the scripted patronising available from their call centres) until I contacted Hudson Energy's head office. This is their parent company - I've posted their details previously.

Once I had called them, I was put in touch with people at GSE who could actually take action (and you need this before you stand a chance with any of the above).

I was also extremely polite, but very, very, very persistent. I was often on the phone for more than an hour whilst I persisted in not taking 'no' for an answer and asserted my legal rights as a consumer, relentlessly.

Lastly, I had been with EON. At a particularly low ebb one day, I rang them and asked their customer service for advice. They were excellent and provided me with a lot of insight to how the various processes for calculating & generating bills work, which enabled me to tell GSE (on several occasions) that I knew they were stone-walling me, lying to me or not telling me the whole truth (each happened frequently). This was very satisfying and very effective (I loved the guilty silence of 'someone found out' and I even received the occasional apology).

I wish you a lot of luck - you're going to need it.

Where are MSE in helping with these problems? You set this up Martin and led a lot of people to deal with a charlatan organisation - Hang your head in shame.
    The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.
    Anon

• QualityTester
    • By QualityTester 17th Apr 18, 3:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    QualityTester
    Customer Service levels
    There are good deals to be had with Green Star Energy. But their Customer Service is appalling. If you have no problems and don't need to contact them then all will be fine. But if you do then BEWARE. The main problem seems to be email - or the lack of response to them. Emails are not answered - ever - despite the fact that the account is 'online'. I sent two emails as requested to renew my annual contract last year, yet the next bill showed me on Standard (expensive) Tariff. I was at last able to get through on the 'phone and the matter was sorted out and I had a bill that showed the tariff changes correctly. Yet the next bill showed those changes repeated with a total of two bills at the bottom. From this point on things went downhill even faster. I requested a new bill without the old change; I was told this was 'not possible' but I could be emailed an explanation. This never arrived and I have sent two letters to Customer Service and their C.E.O., emailed four times to Customer service, copied to the CEO and Hudson Energy USA, all with 'return notices' on. Not one reply. I telephoned again twice and was told by 'Owen' - seems to be a generic name - all would be sorted. Now all I get is overdue letters.
    In summation, do not touch these people with a bargepole.
    • Mikes Saving
    • By Mikes Saving 18th Apr 18, 9:25 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Mikes Saving
    There are good deals to be had with Green Star Energy. But their Customer Service is appalling. If you have no problems and don't need to contact them then all will be fine. But if you do then BEWARE. The main problem seems to be email - or the lack of response to them. Emails are not answered - ever - despite the fact that the account is 'online'. I sent two emails as requested to renew my annual contract last year, yet the next bill showed me on Standard (expensive) Tariff. I was at last able to get through on the 'phone and the matter was sorted out and I had a bill that showed the tariff changes correctly. Yet the next bill showed those changes repeated with a total of two bills at the bottom. From this point on things went downhill even faster. I requested a new bill without the old change; I was told this was 'not possible' but I could be emailed an explanation. This never arrived and I have sent two letters to Customer Service and their C.E.O., emailed four times to Customer service, copied to the CEO and Hudson Energy USA, all with 'return notices' on. Not one reply. I telephoned again twice and was told by 'Owen' - seems to be a generic name - all would be sorted. Now all I get is overdue letters.
    In summation, do not touch these people with a bargepole.
    Originally posted by QualityTester
    The really difficult thing I found with GSE is that, once with them you are utterly helpless until you can either engage them in a dialogue or switch away from them, but all the latter does is postpone the inevitable bogus/inaccurate/spurious and late bills. I was lucky that I managed to cancel my switch to them and return to EON 'as if I'd never left', at which point I was able to negotiate with them about what tariff I should pay for the period. If GSE ever chase me for money, I'll tell them to see me in Court.
    Anon

• ben501
    • By ben501 25th Apr 18, 1:33 PM
    • 294 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ben501
    Just finished my time with Green Star. No longer competitive for me so I've switched elsewhere.

I had no problems during my time with them, everything done online so no need to phone. Since leaving I have phoned twice and both times were answered quickly, despite the 'big queue' warning.

Now I've left the fun and games have begun. I've been advised it will take up to 6 weeks to get my meter readings from the new company, and until then Green Star will continue to take my direct debit, despite my account being over £200 in credit.
    So now I've had to find some extra money as I'm paying utility bills to two companies until they sort it out.
    I can't cancel the DD as it needs to be left open in order to refund me later.

And the best bit
    Upon receipt of your final bill, if you are in any credit, please contact us and we will arrange a refund for you.
    by Green Star
    They're taking money from me to fund a closed account that is substantially in credit, and I'm expected to phone them up and ask for it back.

I've transferred suppliers several times and I don't recall being messed around like this!
    • Mikes Saving
    • By Mikes Saving 25th Apr 18, 5:49 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Mikes Saving
    Just finished my time with Green Star. No longer competitive for me so I've switched elsewhere.

I had no problems during my time with them, everything done online so no need to phone. Since leaving I have phoned twice and both times were answered quickly, despite the 'big queue' warning.

Now I've left the fun and games have begun. I've been advised it will take up to 6 weeks to get my meter readings from the new company, and until then Green Star will continue to take my direct debit, despite my account being over £200 in credit.
    So now I've had to find some extra money as I'm paying utility bills to two companies until they sort it out.
    I can't cancel the DD as it needs to be left open in order to refund me later.

And the best bit
    They're taking money from me to fund a closed account that is substantially in credit, and I'm expected to phone them up and ask for it back.

I've transferred suppliers several times and I don't recall being messed around like this!
    Originally posted by ben501
    You might consider: Close the Direct Debit at your bank so that they can't take more. Invoke the Direct Debit guarantee that requires them to refund monies taken in error, on the basis that If they haven't calculated your bill yet, they can't justify having taken the £200, they shouldn't have taken it and they must refund it or fall foul of the Direct Debit rules. It's the basis of how I finally managed to get their attention.
    Anon

• ben501
    • By ben501 26th Apr 18, 7:40 AM
    • 294 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ben501
    You might consider: Close the Direct Debit at your bank so that they can't take more. Invoke the Direct Debit guarantee that requires them to refund monies taken in error, on the basis that If they haven't calculated your bill yet, they can't justify having taken the £200, they shouldn't have taken it and they must refund it or fall foul of the Direct Debit rules. It's the basis of how I finally managed to get their attention.
    Originally posted by Mikes Saving
    All I want is a simple switch. Fortunately for me I do have funds that I can divert at short notice to avoid going overdrawn, but I'm sure that's a luxury many don't have. For now I'll just wait, and enjoy the bonus when all the money is credited.
    • mizdooleys
    • By mizdooleys 10th May 18, 12:52 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    mizdooleys
    Green Star Energy - avoid like the plague!
    I have just sent a complaint in to Green Star energy as they are completely incompetent - couldn't run a p"~@-up in a brewery.

I had the unfortunate pleasure to be moved to Green Star Energy when Future Energy went bust and since 31st January 2018 I have had nothing but frustration and no resolution to my problems.

I was unable to set up an online account for a number of weeks and then when eventually it was set up, my mobile number was incorrect. This was then put right and I requested a direct debit form to be sent so I could set up payment. I eventually received this and sent off the completed form on 20.03.18 but then when I contacted the customer service department to chase up the payment dates, was told that they had not received the form. This was sent again on 21.04.18 but I still have not had a letter or any further communication to confirm this has been set up.

I have logged my meter readings for both Gas and Electric on several occasions, but when I check the app, it is showing as nothing submitted for the Gas meter.

I am getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of contact and also how unprofessional the company is. Therefore, I will be terminating my contract at the earliest convenience and do not expect to receive any termination fees, or large bills that I can not pay due to the company not being able to set up a simple monthly direct debit.

I will be advising my friends and family NOT to use Green Star Energy.:ma d:
    • martintravern
    • By martintravern 14th May 18, 5:57 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    martintravern
    Avoid Green Star. I have been with them 2 years. I have tried SO MANY TIMES to give them electric readings, every time they are rejected.

I emailed them a pretty hefty email about it in February, I received a reply last week! They simply said they've updated my account with the last readings I gave in Feb. Checked the account.... guess what....no update!

I am going to apply the back billing rules (or try to), on the basis they have failed to bill me correctly, accept my readings or read the meter themselves. I have receipt emails from Lowri Beck showing they have been given but they have not used them to bill me correctly.

Total nightmare, can never get through on the phone and 3 months to get an email reply.
    • rlpowell
    • By rlpowell 15th May 18, 1:51 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    rlpowell
    Another Ex Greenstar customer
    Like others I was suckered into Greenstar with MSE special deal last year, and am leaving due to high current tariff levels.

I'm still early in the story, but bank account is suffering due to Greenstar continuing to take routine direct debits even though I'm no longer their customer, whilst being in good credit position when my contract terminated.

I trust MSE will remove their support from this company, but MSE should also campaign to make it ILLEGAL for all energy companies to continue to collect DD when supply has ceased, which would limit fraudsters like Hudson / Greenstar.

Come on Martin, clip their wings
    • HarryfromDurham
    • By HarryfromDurham 16th May 18, 10:24 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HarryfromDurham
    I am in the process of switching away from GREEN STAR ENERGY. I have been with them for a year and paid the direct debits that they set as requested. The direct debits were too low and I built up a debt which I knew I had to pay on leaving. (£245) After selecting an alternative supplier (Breeze) I received an email with an 'Objection to change' notice which had been sent to Breeze and a 'Debt Objection Letter'
    I have no idea why they took this course of action rather than asking for a final settlement but have had difficulty in speaking to them due to their appalling telephone support service. I think MSE should place a greater emphasis on referring people to back-office outfits because the poor communications and insulting actions are not worth the savings.
    • Datchet
    • By Datchet 18th May 18, 8:06 AM
    • 76 Posts
    • 477 Thanks
    Datchet
    Green Star Energy - Massive Problems
    In common with many posting here - my opinion of Green Star Energy is very low indeed. They are a shower.

My accounts were switched to GSE after my previous supplier ceased trading - I had no say in the matter. Problems so far;
    1. No on-line access for months
    2. They set DD at incorrect, former high level.
    3. They "Lost" my gas supply and set up electricity only
    4. Set up DD for one account only and have failed to merge the two accounts
    5. Have not responded to a complaint about the above.
    6ALTHOUGH THE ACCOUNT AND CREDIT BALANCE TRANSFERED CORRECTLY WHEN I ATTAINED ON-lLINE ACCESS I DISCOVERED GSE HAD DEBITED THE WHOLE £294 CREDIT BALANCE BACK TO THE PREVIOUS FIRM.

THis leaves me no-where, as GSE complaints team insist they can't see the old firms' records - which does not wash, as it was GSE deducted the amount.

I can't even switch, as they don't have my records or supply correct.

Ombudsman complaint imminent.
    "Is it that the future is so uncertain, the present so traumatic that we find the past so secure? " Spike Milligan
    • ben501
    • By ben501 22nd May 18, 6:07 PM
    • 294 Posts
    • 483 Thanks
    ben501
    Do you really want the hassle?
    DO YOU REALLY WANT THE HASSLE?

I don't think adding feedback is really worth it any more. I doubt anyone considering starting with them would read the whole thread, and if they did there are plenty of warnings, but while I'm waiting...

I did eventually get my closing statement, in fact it 'only' took a couple of weeks. Of course that won't be Green Star's fault, it will be because of the 'slow response' from the company I've just moved to.

Having received my closing statement I did as requested, phoned up and begged for MY money back. Just to emphasise, this is MY MONEY that Green Star had no intention of returning unless I phoned up and asked. (I think it would be reasonable to say that most joining Green Star did so because they offered a competitive price, and most are leaving because they no longer do. Maybe some are unhappy with the level of service. Suffice to say, not many will just forget about their £50, £200, £500... credit balance, so forcing customers to phone up and ask for it, is nothing more than an unnecessary delaying tactic)

Now I just have the long wait until the Green Star Employee arrives on my doorstep with the funds, at least I assume that the refund that I'm having to wait 'up to six weeks' for is being personally delivered by one of their agents, travelling on foot from their head office. They can't be using the electronic direct debit system or it could be done in hours, a couple of days at worst.

A more sceptical person might think they were just stalling on the refund, but I appreciate how exhausting it must be having to return money by hand to all these disgruntled ex customers, especially in this recent, unusually warm weather.

Now I may be wrong, but when changes are made in processes such as returning money owed to someone, it tends to work in favour of the consumer, at least in recent times.
    The last time I transferred to a new utility company was about 3 years ago. As with all transfers I had to phone them to say I was leaving, and...... wait.
    That's it, just wait. I didn't have to keep asking about my final bill. I didn't have to phone up and ask if I could have MY MONEY back. The old utility company didn't keep taking money out of my bank account once I'd stopped getting my energy supplied by them.
    It wasn't instant either. I had to wait just under 4 weeks until the money was credited back in my account. But that was it. One call and everything was sorted.
    • Charly and Jack
    • By Charly and Jack 22nd May 18, 7:30 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Charly and Jack
    I applied to switch as they came up on Martins cheap energy club. I have never been more sorry.

The only communication I had with them was that they confirmed they had received my application. Then I noticed my bank account overdrawn, they had taken payment without any communication whatsoever with me. I cannot call as I work full time and their lines are only open 9 -5:30. I sent an email (they promise to get back within 2 days), they have not responded. I called my old energy supplier and they said that they have had no communication from anyone that I wished to switch supplier. I have tried Social Media, but another complainant has advised that they simply mark complaints as Spam to get rid of them.

So what does this mean? It means that I am paying two companies for the same energy, I am incurring bank charges daily and I cannot get hold of anyone to stop this. I'm at a loss.
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 22nd May 18, 7:43 PM
    • 6,041 Posts
    • 3,719 Thanks
    Hengus
    I applied to switch as they came up on Martins cheap energy club. I have never been more sorry.

The only communication I had with them was that they confirmed they had received my application. Then I noticed my bank account overdrawn, they had taken payment without any communication whatsoever with me. I cannot call as I work full time and their lines are only open 9 -5:30. I sent an email (they promise to get back within 2 days), they have not responded. I called my old energy supplier and they said that they have had no communication from anyone that I wished to switch supplier. I have tried Social Media, but another complainant has advised that they simply mark complaints as Spam to get rid of them.

So what does this mean? It means that I am paying two companies for the same energy, I am incurring bank charges daily and I cannot get hold of anyone to stop this. I'm at a loss.
    Originally posted by Charly and Jack
    If your old energy supplier confirms that you are still their customer, and no transfer is in progress, then the remedy is simple. Invoke the Direct Debit Guarantee and ask for all your payments back. Once you have the money in your account, cancel the DD mandate with your Bank.
    • Rovergb
    • By Rovergb 28th May 18, 10:01 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Rovergb
    Have a good look at Trustpilot for the problems folk are having, I don't think I've ever seen as many complaints as this shower gets.
    It strikes me they have cashflow issues along with terrible customer service and yet in there are 4/5 star reviews, really!
    I think I know which are the genuine ones.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,534Posts Today

8,482Users online

Martin's Twitter