Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 15
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Feb 18, 7:28 PM
    • 6,666 Posts
    • 19,540 Thanks
    Doc N
    The recent TalkTalk price increase has resulted in a lower price for us - just £30 per month for unlimited fibre broadband, including unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles, line rental, and a host of free extras that BT charge the earth for (call forwarding to a mobile for example).

And absolutely fixed for the 18 months of the contract.

£42.50 pm for a similar deal with BT - and that doesn't include calls to mobiles or the extra £8.50 or so per month for the extras that TalTalk include for free.

So £30pm (fixed) with TalkTalk or £51pm (subject to increase) with BT - not a difficult choice.
    • courtchamp
    • By courtchamp 27th Mar 18, 12:17 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    courtchamp
    how
    i tried last week and got them pushing v 6 box i told them i no longer want tv this current one been in cupboard 9 month was told £40 with new v6 line and 100mb but i need to cut my bills due to circumstance so last night i was told 50mb £33 no phone line
    with phone £40
    or all 3 £45
    what am i doing wrong 45 is what i started on
    bt have just offerered 29.99 unlimited upto 40mb
    free line £worth 140 is this right and weekend calls
    is this a good deal haven't haggled before just stayed with vermin all time they wont change either just rang them back
    i forgot to ask about reward card offer which was online
    Last edited by courtchamp; 27-03-2018 at 2:44 PM. Reason: more info
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 27th Mar 18, 12:41 PM
    • 6,666 Posts
    • 19,540 Thanks
    Doc N
    Thanks to a recent Hotukdeals thread, loads of us managed to negotiate really excellent mobile deals with Three on SIM-only contracts - like these:

AYCE mins/AYCE texts/4GB data/Advanced/£5pm
    600 mins/AYCE txt/8GB data/Advanced /£5pm
    200 mins/AYCE txt/AYCE data/4GB hotspot / Advanced / £5pm
    200 mins/AYCE txt/AYCE data/£5pm
    200 mins/AYCE txt/12GB data/£7pm
    AYCE mins/AYCE txt/12GB data/Advanced /£7pm
    200 mins/AYCE txt/12GB data/Advanced /£8pm
    300 mins/AYCE txt/AYCE data/Advanced /8GB hotspot / £8pm
    AYCE mins/AYCE txt/8GB data/Advanced/£13-£4 discount = £9pm
    AYCE mins/AYCE txt/AYCE data/30GB hotspot/£10pm

Always worth a go.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,812Posts Today

7,491Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin