Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 9,090Posts
    • 21,929Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 214
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey everyone,

@molerat - don't worry, these will still be processed within the normal timeframes we do ask to allow

@digital - cheers for that ,we'll take a look and reply asap

Best wishes,
    Matt
    ďOfficial Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 21st Jun 18, 8:31 AM
    • 550 Posts
    • 1,667 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    Snap & Save Offers
    Can you tell me what has happened to Snap & Save offers?

The website still says 'Exclusive Earn money on your in-store grocery purchases, by snapping a picture of your receipt. Up to £15.00.'

However, this week's total cashback is below £1 and last week's was the same. In addition, the offers are now changed fortnightly, so barely worth the effort of snapping receipts etc.

Its really disappointing, as there used to be great weekly offers with generous cashback.

I hope the good Snap & Save offers will return.
    Hey everyone,

@Bougainvillea - Snap and Save has changed over the years and has gone through many changes. Some of our members liked, others they weren't so keen on.

Recently we had offers themed around a BBQ with really high cashback and this fortnight we've gone around the theme of saving around the essentials.

Snap and Save has always been an additional feature on top of our great online offers and we will continue to look at ways to make your cashback go even further. I am sorry if you are not too keen on the offers at the moment and hope in the future you do see some items you wish to redeem.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • digital
    • By digital 29th Jun 18, 5:35 PM
    • 203 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    digital
    @digital - cheers for that ,we'll take a look and reply asap
    Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative

Another 11 days and my outstanding cashback still has not been paid.

If I can withdraw the low and incorrect percentage that was made payable, and I have, then there is absolutely no reason for the outstanding percentage not to be made available for payment.

This kind of nonsense does Topcashback's reputation no good.
    digital
    • ColinCulk
    • By ColinCulk 1st Jul 18, 4:38 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ColinCulk
    Does anyone know of a way to get notified of when TopCashback are running one of their weekend bonuses?
    I really like TopCashback. However I get frustrated when I make purchases only to realise afterwards that I!!!8217;ve missed out on several pounds bonus cashback because there was an offer on that I had not activated.
    For example, today I made a £60 purchase through TopCashback then later saw there was a £3 !!!8216;Heatwave Week!!!8217; bonus available if you spent just £5. I now cannot have because I hadn!!!8217;t activated the offer before purchasing.
    • keith1950
    • By keith1950 1st Jul 18, 6:08 PM
    • 2,446 Posts
    • 1,089 Thanks
    keith1950
    Don't they have your email address?
    • ColinCulk
    • By ColinCulk 1st Jul 18, 8:10 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ColinCulk
    They do but I canít find a setting to get notifications of these type of offers e-mailed to me. Does anyone know if this is possible?
    • pjran
    • By pjran 2nd Jul 18, 11:24 AM
    • 1,027 Posts
    • 8,008 Thanks
    pjran
    I made a purchase during the £3 heatwave weekend which I had activated but this is not showing on my account and Iím pretty certain thatís happened in the past. Not only is the £3 not showing nor the purchase I made.

Please help.
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 2nd Jul 18, 11:28 AM
    • 2,323 Posts
    • 8,445 Thanks
    Oakdene
    Does anyone know of a way to get notified of when TopCashback are running one of their weekend bonuses?
    I really like TopCashback. However I get frustrated when I make purchases only to realise afterwards that I!!!8217;ve missed out on several pounds bonus cashback because there was an offer on that I had not activated.
    For example, today I made a £60 purchase through TopCashback then later saw there was a £3 !!!8216;Heatwave Week!!!8217; bonus available if you spent just £5. I now cannot have because I hadn!!!8217;t activated the offer before purchasing.
    Originally posted by ColinCulk

I have the TCB App & I get the special offers as an alert, including the one you have mentioned above.
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydioín ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.

Hi everyone,

@digital Ė When a claim is required, the difference is a second transaction. It is awarded and paid through through a different process and is not linked to the original process. This can mean the claim money is paid before and sometimes after the original transaction.

We pay you as soon as we are paid and therefore will not be holding back one payment until we get the other. Thatís not fair on anybody. You should be paid, when we are.

@ColinCulk Ė The best suggestion I can make is to ensure you Ďfollowí us on Facebook. You can change your follow settings to see posts first in your timeline and so it should pop up there. We will continue to do what we can to tell all our members about these bonuses.

@pjran Ė I would like to be clear that the bonus is secondary to the transaction. Your purchase isnít not going to track because we are running a bonus that is paid for by us.

Similarly, the bonus will only track if the transaction does. If this doesnít track within the normal seven days please lodge a claim as normal and post on the thread of the claim to say you are expecting the bonus too. Our team will happily award.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • ColinCulk
    • By ColinCulk 3rd Jul 18, 8:58 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ColinCulk
    @oakdene This sounds like exactly what I need. Do you have any idea what you did to switch these notifications on? I use the app and my phone is set to allow notifications from it, but I never get any.

Iím not on Facebook so canít use that to keep updated.
    • whiteadder
    • By whiteadder 4th Jul 18, 2:08 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    whiteadder
    Ordered 23rd March
    Support ticket 28th March
    Now 4th July, still waiting for retailer, no conclusion.
    Hi everyone,

@Whiteadder - Is this about cashback that hasnít progressed? If so please can you check your est. payable date for me? You can find it on your earnings page by clicking on the + next to the transaction.

If this has passed by more than six weeks please do drop me a message at mse@topcashback.co.uk and Iíll take a closer look.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • Lugh_Chronain
    • By Lugh_Chronain 10th Jul 18, 5:47 PM
    • 6,776 Posts
    • 15,138 Thanks
    Lugh_Chronain
    I have been sent a validate your purchase email for cashback with energyhelpline. When going through the validation process on TopCashback it asks for an order ID though on the app there is no order ID showing in my earnings section, on the TopCashback website there is also nothing showing. When prompted do I just enter N/A for this to proceed?
    Hey everyone,

@Lugh_Chronain - We would need the order number that was provided by the retailer which should be on order confirmation emails etc and so if you could provide that, it would be great.

Many thanks,
    Matt
    • stemcgoo
    • By stemcgoo 12th Jul 18, 6:44 AM
    • 81 Posts
    • 234 Thanks
    stemcgoo
    WARNING, DO NOT BOTHER WITH TOPCASHBACK. USELESS COMPARED TO QUIDCO.
    They do not payout big claims. I am now getting on for 2 years and waiting for one claim.
    Hi Everyone,

@stemcgoo I can see your claims are currently being reviewed by the retailer. Unfortunately we have no control over how long it may take to get a response however we usually advise a 2-4 month timeframe. Please know cashback isnt always guaranteed but our claims team will do everything they can to get these funds recovered for you.

Regarding your claim from Sept 2016, this delay is not something we'd expect from a tracking network and I am really sorry about this. We really want a final resolution for you so we wont give up on the claim or just decline it because we haven't heard back yet. If you email us at mse@topcashback.co.uk we will speak to our claims team to see if we can get any further update for you.

Many thanks,
    Rhi
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,419Posts Today

8,568Users online

Martin's Twitter