Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 9,190Posts
    • 22,031Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 209
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hi molly57,

I am sorry that you've had this trouble whilst trying to make your purchase. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to offer cashback whilst making your order over the phone but only when the order is made wholly online.

The TalkTalk website is something that is out of our control but as they are aware of the issue you are having, we should hopefully see it fixed soon.

I hope this helps,
    Jack
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Hi Boodedoo,

We can usually see missing cashback claims submitted to the retailers network within 2-4 weeks. If you wouldn't mind allowing that time then we should see your claim update and investigated further.

I hope this helps,
    Jack
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 30th Mar 18, 2:12 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,282 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    £2.20 Bonus
    Hi

I made a purchase last night and it has tracked but the bonus has not tracked.

Does anyone know how long it takes before it shows on your account?

Thank you.
    Last edited by POPPYOSCAR; 30-03-2018 at 4:40 PM. Reason: Sorry should say £2.50 bonus
    • svain
    • By svain 30th Mar 18, 2:43 PM
    • 368 Posts
    • 661 Thanks
    svain
    Am i the only one that finds very few purchases (much less than 2 0r 3 yeard ago) are now tracked and paid
    Hi Everyone

@PoppyOscar your bonus should track with the purchase you have made, If this has not happened then please submit a support ticket and our team will help you.

@Svain Transactions become payable when the network is paid by the retailer and then passes the funds on to us to give to you.This sometimes can take longer than expected. If a transaction has not tracked after seven days of purchase then please lodge a claim as some retailers have time limits for claims to be looked at. If there is any specific transaction you would like us to look at then please submit a support ticket and our team can take a closer look

Best wishes
    Phil
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 1st Apr 18, 1:10 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,282 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Hi Everyone

@PoppyOscar your bonus should track with the purchase you have made, If this has not happened then please submit a support ticket and our team will help you.

@Svain Transactions become payable when the network is paid by the retailer and then passes the funds on to us to give to you.This sometimes can take longer than expected. If a transaction has not tracked after seven days of purchase then please lodge a claim as some retailers have time limits for claims to be looked at. If there is any specific transaction you would like us to look at then please submit a support ticket and our team can take a closer look

Best wishes
    Phil
    Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative

Thank you.

It did not track at the same time but it has now.

Took about a day.
    • morrow56
    • By morrow56 4th Apr 18, 1:56 PM
    • 188 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    morrow56
    SSE cashback of £48.72 made on June 9 2017

Been confirmed status for months

Sent various message via Customer Support - no joy from these

Can you help please, very frustrating that a big transaction is not being paid to me

My password is Morrow56
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
    Hi Morrow56,

I am sorry that you haven't seen your SSE cashback paid in your account just yet. I can assure you that the affiliate networks will be chasing up payment for your cashback and we hope to receive this shortly. Although I can't put a date on when this will reach payable status, as soon as we receive payment on your earnings, we'll pass this over to you and get it reflecting as payable in your earnings.

I apologise that I can't be of more assistance here but any further questions are more than welcome.

Thanks,
    Jack
    • B_M
    • By B_M 5th Apr 18, 10:40 AM
    • 713 Posts
    • 528 Thanks
    B_M
    Update re long-term Owners Direct claim.

Yesterday, I received an email notification that there was an update to my claim.
    I headed to my Customer Care / Claims expecting a decline. There has been one hell of an issue with Owners Direct!
    But, lo-and-behold, I had been offered a goodwill offer for the full amount (£18 + 5% top-up = £18.90). Obviously, quickly accepted to close my claim.
    This has been an odd on! I knew there was an issue, hence asking what the current situation was. As reported, Matt (TCB) actually confirmed that Owners Direct were performing above average - this was well wrong though, although not surprising as Matt tells you what TCB (or he) wants you to hear and not what is necessarily true.
    Anyway, after a lengthy claim, my 100% genuine purchase has been honoured, although no mention of the infamous TCB 'fair play policy' - which, in my honest opinion, should have kicked in much earlier - or, what's the point?
    Whatever has gone on behind the scenes, I don't really care about.
    But, I am grateful for the resolution and I did get it wrong expecting a decline.
    Have TCB turned the corner to get back to how great they once were? We'll see, but they were once head and shoulders above others.

I wouldn't mind finding out though what the current (and true) situation is with Owners Direct. There are still no stats to consider and perhaps a much better option would be a discount code, rather than have another farce!
    Reviews on TCB show how bad Owners Direct actually are, or have been!
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    • morrow56
    • By morrow56 5th Apr 18, 1:55 PM
    • 188 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    morrow56
    Thanks Jack for getting back to m

However I am not really any further forward - been 10 months - that's too long in my opinion

Disappointed a lot at this

Regards
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
    Hey everyone,

@morrow56 - I understand you are disappointed and I am sorry that we can't bring you better news.

We never like to see a member upset or disappointed and we will where possible help them out. At this moment the retailer hasn't awarded us the funds which does put us in a difficult position as I am sure you can understand.

Hopefully, this will get progressing soon and you will be satisfied with the resolution.

Best wishes, Matt
    • morrow56
    • By morrow56 5th Apr 18, 4:30 PM
    • 188 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    morrow56
    Thanks Matt, I am hoping that too
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 6th Apr 18, 12:52 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,282 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    TCB we are puzzled.

My OH has received an email from you to say he has earned cashback.

He has not made this purchase and indeed when he clicks though to his account it is not showing.

Why has this come through to his email account please?
    Hey everyone,

@POPPYOSCAR - Can you ask your other half to forward your email to us so we can check that out? The email is mse@topcashback.co.uk

Many thanks,
    Matt
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 6th Apr 18, 8:37 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,282 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Hey everyone,

@POPPYOSCAR - Can you ask your other half to forward your email to us so we can check that out? The email is mse@topcashback.co.uk

Many thanks,
    Matt
    Thank you

Have just sent
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 9th Apr 18, 5:05 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,282 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Hey everyone,

Many thanks,
    Matt
    Thank you for solving the mystery Matt.!!!
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 10th Apr 18, 2:42 PM
    • 1,426 Posts
    • 514 Thanks
    Justice13075
    On 3rd April I took out car Rescuemycar breakdown cover and Tesco car insurance. Rescuemycar is tracking but Tesco car insurance is nowhere to be seen. How long can it take to start tracking.
    • keithamara
    • By keithamara 10th Apr 18, 4:12 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    keithamara
    Agoda problems
    I've been using Topcashback for years and normally experience very few problems. However I've recently booked a hotel through Agoda and received no acknowledgement email from Topcashback. ie it hasn't tracked. I submitted a missing cashback claim but have been told that Agoda won't investigate until after the stay at the hotel. From what I've read on your reviews on the Topcashback site Agoda won't do anything about it then either as they regularly fail to pay out cashback. In fact the reviews on this company are 2 stars out of 5 for over 100 reviews. Topcashback are refusing to follow up at this stage and are also refusing to allow me to speak to a supervisor about this problem.. Why are Agoda allowed to abuse Topcashback like this? They are actually damaging the reputation of Topcashback. If they are known by so many people to be poor at paying out, shouldn't Topcashback ban them from the site, or at least make it clear to your users that Agoda are quite regularly not paying out? By showing the reviews for this company starting with "highest rating" first rather than in date order is misleading your users. Your users adhere to your rules - why doesn't this company?
    • greenery
    • By greenery 10th Apr 18, 6:47 PM
    • 902 Posts
    • 404 Thanks
    greenery
    I took my cashback as a tesco gift card but according to tesco, the code is invalid. The shop says ring the tesco helpline, the helpline says it should work, try again. I tried again and again it does not work. Shop says ring the helpline
    Helpline not answering.
    Really frustrated, its £50
    • skid112
    • By skid112 11th Apr 18, 9:40 AM
    • 289 Posts
    • 155 Thanks
    skid112
    Another large transaction declined and the final one. Used these jokers for an energy switch, contacted them on the day it went through,
    Hi,

Thanks for your message, this should progress as expected for you.

Best Wishes

Today declined, I am not even bothering to go through the claim process as that doesn't work either.
    Earnings £3307, declined £291, £110 declined since June last year in just two transactions.
    Quidco transactions since September last year when I stopped using TCB, I have been declined £2.48, for using a coupon, fair enough, and earned £298.57, included matching rates if higher elsewhere.
    Last edited by skid112; 11-04-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,379Posts Today

7,877Users online

Martin's Twitter