Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mercury99
    • By Mercury99 23rd Mar 13, 7:25 PM
    • 4,806Posts
    • 15,188Thanks
    Mercury99
    What you watching on your TV now!
    • 23rd Mar 13, 7:25 PM
    What you watching on your TV now! 23rd Mar 13 at 7:25 PM
    Salvage Hunters on Quest

I have been through the guide and there is nowt else on. I have just been traumatised by seeing Ant and Dec doing some sort of rap in oversize jumpers.

I might watch Casualty at 8:40 to enjoy the bad acting
Page 222
    • Sleazy
    • By Sleazy 15th May 19, 11:12 AM
    • 16,844 Posts
    • 35,721 Thanks
    Sleazy
    Prime Ministers Questions.
    I'm not sure why - it seems to be same old, same old.
    Weekly Distance Walked 24 km / Total For Year 599 km
    Anything posted here falls under The Official Secret Eater's Act
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 16th May 19, 3:41 PM
    • 5,165 Posts
    • 10,786 Thanks
    minimad1970
    The Virtues. I really enjoyed it, some scenes were pretty distressing, Stephen Graham was great as usual.
    • auldblerk
    • By auldblerk 17th May 19, 3:41 AM
    • 843 Posts
    • 936 Thanks
    auldblerk
    12 hours after the last post, nothing worth watching this time of the morning lol
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 20th May 19, 9:42 AM
    • 5,165 Posts
    • 10,786 Thanks
    minimad1970
    The final episode of Game of Thrones.
    • tesuhoha
    • By tesuhoha 20th May 19, 4:21 PM
    • 17,112 Posts
    • 45,156 Thanks
    tesuhoha
    The final episode of Game of Thrones.
    Originally posted by minimad1970
    What did you think? I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I won't put any spoilers on here in case people haven't seen it but for me the most touching scene was the one with Drogon. I thought the whole episode was very sad and feel like I need counselling now!
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 20th May 19, 4:30 PM
    • 5,165 Posts
    • 10,786 Thanks
    minimad1970
    What did you think? I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I won't put any spoilers on here in case people haven't seen it but for me the most touching scene was the one with Drogon. I thought the whole episode was very sad and feel like I need counselling now!
    Originally posted by tesuhoha
    I enjoyed most of it, only one of my favourite characters died which was a bonus. Poor Drogon, but we did get to see Ghost again. I thought more should've been made of a certain character's death but overall it was pretty good, although nowhere near as good The Red Wedding episode which for me was the highlight of the entire show.
    • suki1964
    • By suki1964 20th May 19, 9:06 PM
    • 11,948 Posts
    • 32,031 Thanks
    suki1964
    I actually feel cheated

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it was just too twee, especially after the drama we have lived for so many years

I like that its been left for other series to sprout, we can go west, we can go north or we can see Drogan. But for me this season was just far too rushed, too much not seen and yet at the same time, could there have been any other ending?
    if you lend someone 20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it
    • tesuhoha
    • By tesuhoha 20th May 19, 9:17 PM
    • 17,112 Posts
    • 45,156 Thanks
    tesuhoha
    I actually feel cheated

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it was just too twee, especially after the drama we have lived for so many years

I like that its been left for other series to sprout, we can go west, we can go north or we can see Drogan. But for me this season was just far too rushed, too much not seen and yet at the same time, could there have been any other ending?
    Originally posted by suki1964
    I feel really traumatised. I felt it was just so sad. Maybe a bit twee but more sad than anything else, whether that was also because it was the very last episode I am not sure.
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• suki1964
    • By suki1964 20th May 19, 10:53 PM
    • 11,948 Posts
    • 32,031 Thanks
    suki1964
    I feel really traumatised. I felt it was just so sad. Maybe a bit twee but more sad than anything else, whether that was also because it was the very last episode I am not sure.
    Originally posted by tesuhoha

For me it was the same as the end of LOD

LOD was also so very dramatic , all 5 seasons had you reeling, then the last one was just 3 or 4 characters , all dialogue and no answer to the burning question

A brilliant episode in its own right, but once again so disappointing because it didn't go the way it was expected to go

Still, Killing Eve is back
    if you lend someone 20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it
    • tesuhoha
    • By tesuhoha 21st May 19, 1:14 AM
    • 17,112 Posts
    • 45,156 Thanks
    tesuhoha
    For me it was the same as the end of LOD

LOD was also so very dramatic , all 5 seasons had you reeling, then the last one was just 3 or 4 characters , all dialogue and no answer to the burning question

A brilliant episode in its own right, but once again so disappointing because it didn't go the way it was expected to go

Still, Killing Eve is back
    Originally posted by suki1964
    I watch both of those. Lets hope Killing Eve doesn't disappoint.

• auldblerk
    • By auldblerk 21st May 19, 3:08 AM
    • 843 Posts
    • 936 Thanks
    auldblerk
    Tribute to Niki Lauda on BBC1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

503Posts Today

4,299Users online

Martin's Twitter