Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mercury99
    • By Mercury99 23rd Mar 13, 8:25 PM
    • 4,806Posts
    • 15,188Thanks
    Mercury99
    What you watching on your TV now!
    • 23rd Mar 13, 8:25 PM
    What you watching on your TV now! 23rd Mar 13 at 8:25 PM
    Salvage Hunters on Quest

I have been through the guide and there is nowt else on. I have just been traumatised by seeing Ant and Dec doing some sort of rap in oversize jumpers.

I might watch Casualty at 8:40 to enjoy the bad acting
Page 215
    • colinw
    • By colinw 26th Apr 18, 10:04 PM
    • 53,047 Posts
    • 146,937 Thanks
    colinw
    I just watched Ambulance on BBC1 which showed both sides of the job, going from a hilarious 101 year old woman who had falling after having whiskey for her breakfast to the despair of having to attend a child who had hung themselves
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 27th Apr 18, 10:04 AM
    • 4,581 Posts
    • 9,609 Thanks
    minimad1970
    The final episode of The Assassination of Gianni Versace. I thought the whole series was great, Darren Criss was brilliant as Andrew Cunanan. Also the music was excellent.
    Last edited by minimad1970; 28-04-2018 at 11:37 AM.
    • onlyroz
    • By onlyroz 27th Apr 18, 4:31 PM
    • 14,493 Posts
    • 27,512 Thanks
    onlyroz
    Lost in Space (Netflix) - A pretty good re-interpretation of the original tv show. Nothing too deep but worth a watch.

The Woman in White (iPlayer) - A new BBC version of my favourite Victorian novel. I'm enjoying it so far. Daily Mail readers are very concerned about some inaccuracies in the clothing but I wouldn't let that concern you too much.
    • Vickimichelle
    • By Vickimichelle 28th Apr 18, 12:56 AM
    • 1,669 Posts
    • 6,222 Thanks
    Vickimichelle
    A documentary about the Plantagenents.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 28th Apr 18, 11:36 AM
    • 4,581 Posts
    • 9,609 Thanks
    minimad1970
    I just watched Ambulance on BBC1 which showed both sides of the job, going from a hilarious 101 year old woman who had falling after having whiskey for her breakfast to the despair of having to attend a child who had hung themselves
    Originally posted by colinw
    I've just watched that program. I thought that the first lady had a toyboy (nothing wrong with that), until they said he was 80 years old! I think I went through just about every emotion in the hour I was watching. The paramedics certainly do a brilliant job.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 4th May 18, 12:32 AM
    • 28,097 Posts
    • 15,343 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    True horror. On channel 4.
    This series is very good, lots of scares. The one flaw is the constant cutting to people who are meant to be the real people involved talking about what happened. Despite that its still very good and as i said, lots of scares. Worth catching up on on all4.
    • House Martin
    • By House Martin 4th May 18, 8:58 AM
    • 1,428 Posts
    • 1,192 Thanks
    House Martin
    Tour of Yorkshire cycling live on ITV4 . Its on all day.
    Yesterday whilst watching it live I could hear the helicopters a couple of mile away from my house as they went through nearby Hatfield towards the finish in Doncaster
    They showed the beautiful countryside near where I live and went through the same route I take on my bike rides but instead of 14 mph they were doing 35 mph.. Anyone who thinks South Yorkshire is just coal mines and slag heaps is very mistaken.
    Last edited by House Martin; 04-05-2018 at 1:22 PM.
    • joansgirl
    • By joansgirl 6th May 18, 8:27 AM
    • 14,383 Posts
    • 55,966 Thanks
    joansgirl
    The final episode of The Assassination of Gianni Versace. I thought the whole series was great, Darren Criss was brilliant as Andrew Cunanan. Also the music was excellent.
    Originally posted by minimad1970
    I just finished watching that too, and yes, it was very good. I wish they'd run it forwards instead of backwards though, I struggle with stuff that's run in reverse.
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...
    • colinw
    • By colinw 9th May 18, 8:55 PM
    • 53,047 Posts
    • 146,937 Thanks
    colinw
    Watchdog they have ruined it with the current team of presenters
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 9th May 18, 10:05 PM
    • 28,097 Posts
    • 15,343 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    Watchdog they have ruined it with the current team of presenters
    I dont like how they drag it out to an hour to accomodate rogue traders. I record it and fast forward through the nonsense.
    • Ames
    • By Ames 9th May 18, 10:10 PM
    • 17,548 Posts
    • 30,924 Thanks
    Ames
    The Leftovers. I missed it when it first came out, I'm halfway through the third series and really enjoying it.
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 9th May 18, 10:12 PM
    • 4,581 Posts
    • 9,609 Thanks
    minimad1970
    The Leftovers. I missed it when it first came out, I'm halfway through the third series and really enjoying it.
    Originally posted by Ames
    I really enjoyed it, but I'll be interested as to what you think about the ending
    • angela110660
    • By angela110660 9th May 18, 10:13 PM
    • 774 Posts
    • 2,009 Thanks
    angela110660
    Rich House Poor House tonight. Will do a catch up on Hugh's prog tomorrow evening.
    Free films - 2009: saw 7 films. 2010 saw 7 films. 2011 saw 7 films. 2012 saw 5 films;2013 saw 7 films; 2014 and 2015 saw 1 in each. Nothing since!
    • colinw
    • By colinw 17th May 18, 8:33 PM
    • 53,047 Posts
    • 146,937 Thanks
    colinw
    Just watching a man put his stewed plums on a table
    • Ames
    • By Ames 17th May 18, 11:30 PM
    • 17,548 Posts
    • 30,924 Thanks
    Ames
    I really enjoyed it, but I'll be interested as to what you think about the ending
    Originally posted by minimad1970
    I really loved the ending, it tied everything together nicely. I can't believe i hadn't really thought about what life would be like for the people who disappeared until right at the end. It's kind of made me want to watch it all again with the fresh perspective.
    • colinw
    • By colinw 25th May 18, 9:52 PM
    • 53,047 Posts
    • 146,937 Thanks
    colinw
    I have Beck at the biggest weekend on at the moment....
    • Ames
    • By Ames 25th May 18, 11:07 PM
    • 17,548 Posts
    • 30,924 Thanks
    Ames
    Lost in Space (Netflix) - A pretty good re-interpretation of the original tv show. Nothing too deep but worth a watch.

The Woman in White (iPlayer) - A new BBC version of my favourite Victorian novel. I'm enjoying it so far. Daily Mail readers are very concerned about some inaccuracies in the clothing but I wouldn't let that concern you too much.
    Originally posted by onlyroz
    I liked Lost in Space. If you watch really carefully you can spot one or two differences from the original!

I'm enjoying Siren, which has the oldest sister from Lost in Space in it. It's about a town where mermaids come on land. It has echoes of Haven, if anyone watched that - a seaside town with a supernartural secret being hidden from the younger generation (that's not a spoiler, it's established right at the beginning).
    • barbiedoll
    • By barbiedoll 26th May 18, 7:12 AM
    • 4,905 Posts
    • 13,467 Thanks
    barbiedoll
    That was great, wasnt it? Oooooh, I love Beck!!
    "I may be many things but not being indiscreet isn't one of them"
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 26th May 18, 6:26 PM
    • 28,097 Posts
    • 15,343 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    Saw a bit of orbital last night. Got it set to record simple minds on bbc4 tonight.
    • colinw
    • By colinw 26th May 18, 6:48 PM
    • 53,047 Posts
    • 146,937 Thanks
    colinw
    I am going to catch the Champions League final on the BT Soorts App while cooking and having a bath..
    Will not be the first football match I have watched in the bath I remember some past World Cup where I was watching the match and also on the phone giving some IT support to work, the guy at the other end asked what the crowd noise and the splashing was
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

482Posts Today

6,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @Dora_Haf: @MartinSLewis So many people on here saying they're great until you get your PROPER job. What if Your proper job Is ON zero?

• RT @hslt88: @MartinSLewis I?m a trustee for a youth charity. We only have a limited pool of funds for flexible youth workers for holiday sc?

• RT @Dan_i_elle_88: @MartinSLewis Loved working zero hour agency care work. Never out of work and I loved having the flexibility! Only left?

• Follow Martin