Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 28th Jan 13, 5:58 PM
    • 1,874Posts
    • 6,140Thanks
    MSE Archna
    Solarplicity: Add your feedback
    • 28th Jan 13, 5:58 PM
    Solarplicity: Add your feedback 28th Jan 13 at 5:58 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Solarplicity (previously LOCO2 Energy)

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 26-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    Report inappropriate posts: forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Page 10
    • lookahead
    • By lookahead 13th Sep 18, 8:07 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lookahead
    Awful service. Usual wait when telephoning in over the last three months 20-25 minutes. Sent an email to tell me I'd switched back in July, then I discovered they hadn't! They never contacted me, I had to contact them. They admitted they'd lost 100 applications and instead of prioritising them, they put them to one side until they were less busy! Eventually discovered switch had taken place when old supplier sent me a final bill. Then found that Solarplicity had made up a final gas reading since nothing is connected to my gas at present they were incredibly stupid to do that. I then had to sort out that. They never responded to customer issues logged using their own website - I can only get through if I ring. I have no confidence they will offer any goodwill gesture or compensation for all the time I've wasted on pushing this switch through.
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 13th Sep 18, 8:16 AM
    • 263 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    wavelets
    ^^^^^
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5382226&page=14#279
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 15th Sep 18, 11:58 AM
    • 771 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    for anybody trying to phone solarplicity who always have ridiculous wait times then there is an app you can use to help a bit

its called WeQ4U

The way it works is you call the phone number via the app - as soon as you get put in the queue you can then dial 9* & the call disconnects BUT the app still waits in the queue for you

As soon as the agent answers, say an hour later - yes really that long when it comes to solarplicity, the app alerts you and reconnects the agent to your phone

This has two main advantages :

1) you dont have to pay phone charges for waiting in the queue or use up your inclusive minutes

2) you dont have to listen to elevator music on your phone for an hour which also limits what else you can be doing for that hour you are waiting - with the app you just have to have the phone nearby so you can hear the app alert
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

119Posts Today

2,138Users online

Martin's Twitter