Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 9th Jan 13, 3:28 PM
    • 1,243Posts
    • 3,577Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide
    • 9th Jan 13, 3:28 PM
    Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide 9th Jan 13 at 3:28 PM

Hi all, we've updated our Survey Sites guide to help you make cash from online surveys.

How did you find the info? If you're a survey stasher, do you have any other sites you'd add?

Thanks
    for your help!

MSE Jenny

Last edited by MSE Jenny; 28-01-2013 at 4:23 PM.
Page 26
    • adg89
    • By adg89 9th Aug 19, 6:49 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    adg89
    Hi,
    I have been using Prolific for two months and have earned almost 40 so far, however MSE states that it charges fees and commissions to withdraw. As someone who has withdrawn on multiple occasions, I can confirm that this is not true.
    Also, another good site which I could not see in your list is the app-based Qmee where you can cash out to Paypal (no threshold) and surveys are sent daily (5p-2 but most are around 30-50p).

• DonnySam
    • By DonnySam 3rd Oct 19, 11:26 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DonnySam
    Pinecone
    Just a word of warning about Pinecone. I signed up a while ago and for a long time everything was OK and my points balance built up nicely. But then I stopped receiving surveys for a few months. I raised the issue to be told that my account had been suspended for non-compliance, presumably for not completing any surveys! My account was reinstated and I recieved another survey which unfortunately arrived whilst I was out of the country and was unable to complete. The next survey arrived a couple of months later - coincidently a year and 4 days after my previously completed survey, thereby giving Pinecone the excuse to cancel my points balance (worth well over 100) on the basis that I had not completed any surveys for a 12 month period. I feel that Pinecone engineered this situation. I've complained but to no avail. They will not accept that the vast majority of this inactivity was due to their inactions. So just be vigilant and if you don't receive any surveys for a couple of months get onto it straight away. Not happy at all.
    • cagsd
    • By cagsd 3rd Oct 19, 11:07 PM
    • 6,556 Posts
    • 179,426 Thanks
    cagsd
    giving Pinecone the excuse to cancel my points balance (worth well over 100)
    Originally posted by DonnySam
    That really sucks, but why on earth would you accumulate over 100 worth of points? No matter what survey site I'm using, I cash out (or get vouchers) the moment I reach the threshold. For Pinecone, every time I get credit for a survey I claim 3 PayPal payment!!!!.

• mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 3rd Oct 19, 11:45 PM
    • 41,892 Posts
    • 333,413 Thanks
    mjm3346
    That really sucks, but why on earth would you accumulate over 100 worth of points? No matter what survey site I'm using, I cash out (or get vouchers) the moment I reach the threshold. For Pinecone, every time I get credit for a survey I claim 3 PayPal payment!!!!.
    Originally posted by cagsd
    I let mine go to 5 so I can claim Amazon as I don't have paypal but I agree, always claim rewards on any survey site as soon as the redemption threshold is reached unless a much better rate is available for claiming larger amounts - there is no protection if you don't get paid.

the vast majority of this inactivity was due to their inactions
    So it wasn't all down to them, they didn't know you were out of the country so it appears you simply failed to complete the survey which was already a second chance to remain on the panel (even if I didn't always claim my rewards as they become available I certainly would have claimed when they gave a second chance as I would then have known I could have lost the lot if they hadn't reactivated the account)
    Internet goodness 27349
    • Gizmo72
    • By Gizmo72 6th Oct 19, 3:49 PM
    • 34 Posts
    • 53 Thanks
    Gizmo72
    Harris cancelled my account for the same reason - they never sent me any surveys, so I couldn't do any surveys, so they closed my account due to inactivity - and it looks like Hi-epanel are going the same way - I keep on contacting them to find out the last time I did a survey or redeemed a reward but never get a reply.
    Edit: I got a reply today - it said there is no way to view when I last did a survey or got points, but says my last survey was in about June 2016.
    Last edited by Gizmo72; 11-10-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
    • kjmpde
    • By kjmpde 14th Jan 20, 4:24 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kjmpde
    online survey- opinion outpost
    there are other survey sites available but the reviews and past experience of OPINION OUTPOST indicates that this is a scam site . you do get the surveys but i have yet to find anybody that has received a reward. the account gets locked when you ask for a reward,
    • nandrews
    • By nandrews 14th Jan 20, 8:13 PM
    • 196 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    nandrews
    Opinion outpost
    I have volunteered for OPINION OUTPOST for a number of years and have received rewards from them. But they are certainly no better than many such sites.
    My experience is that most invites, when I respond to them even after a few minutes, direct me to a survey with a different duration and rewards. More often than not one with no compensation. Though they ask a number of questions unrelated to the survey subject beforehand!
    • GreggP
    • By GreggP 16th Jan 20, 4:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GreggP
    Loved the safety info.
    Loved the post.
    My first time on this site and I liked it so much I had to join the forum. I really like the "quick stats" summary at the bottom of each review. It made decisions much easier, plus, it let me quickly scan to see what info I wanted more of. I learned a lot about how to make make money when doing surveys, and how to do it safely..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

95Posts Today

1,248Users online

Martin's Twitter