Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    glitternova
    Grapevine panel / cintindex problem
    • 14th Jul 11, 5:20 PM
    Grapevine panel / cintindex problem 14th Jul 11 at 5:20 PM
    Hello forum folk!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but I wanted to ask if anyone else has had problems with payment from the Grapevine panel market research group? I joined with them over a month ago and have done a few surveys, including one where I was sent a trial of an item with a 5.00 reward attached. They have not credited my account with at least 6.20 of the money earned from surveys and they won't reply to my emails asking them about the situation. I've also written to their parent company fieldinitiatives.co.uk to no avail. The first email was sent to them over 8 days ago.

Has anyone else had any problems with them? I know alot of people from here signed up to the panel after it was recommended on the main site (which is where I found it too) so I thought it might be the best place to ask.

Many thanks.
Page 2
  • moneysavy1
    Hey,

Glad the posts have helped you too!

I think they pay on the day in cash sometimes, thats what ive heard. Its good I think if you check the site regulalry to see if there is any research coming up near you. But they also email you when something relevant comes up so they are pretty good about letting you know it seems!
  • moneysavy1
    Seems like they have had some groups recently in London, did anyone go along or get contacted?
  • ssmith123
    Seems like they have had some groups recently in London, did anyone go along or get contacted?
    Originally posted by moneysavy1
    I was invited to their group discussion on coffee after signing up. I must say it was great to be paid 50 just to share my opinions on coffee, and I got sandwiches and refreshments too.

If anyone else wants to sign up the link I used is grapevinepanel.co.uk/join-grapevine/
  • S_46
    I have heard some good things about Grapevine too. I know some people who have taken part in their groups and they said they were good fun and paid pretty well too!
    • Boadicea
    • By Boadicea 20th Jun 13, 1:48 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Boadicea
    Crowdology are a con
    I have experienced similar problems to other MSE members with Crowdology, Grapevine and RDSI - many of the surveys they send out allow you to spend 20 or 30 minutes laboriously completing their surveys, you are thanked for completing the survey, then the end page 'mysteriously' fails and you are not paid. Emails to the company - if they are answered at all - are terse to the point of rudeness and always refuse to pay you the money you are owed.

Of course you completed the survey in full, so the company gets paid, but you don't! Nice little scam isn't it?! It's also a nice little earner for the company - how they must laugh at the dupes earning their income for them, knowing they have no intention of paying them for their time.

Avoid these bunch of crooks at all costs - unless you enjoy wasting your time and being robbed of money due to you!!
    • Boadicea
    • By Boadicea 20th Jun 13, 2:12 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Boadicea
    I've been with Grapevine a couple of months and normally get screened out of their surveys however I was finally accepted for two this morning,one each from Samplicio and Cintworks (surely a misspelling?).

I spent 45 mins - 1 hr and completed both 100% only to attempt submission and payment and be given a 403 Forbidden message!So they have my answers but have reneged on their obligation to pay me.Outrageous.

If we defraud a company,individual or the Government we are subject to the rule of law and punished accordingly;does this not apply to survey sites?Apparently not.

As already mentioned in this thread,emailing this company seems to be a waste of time so I won't be wasting any more of mine.I am cancelling my registration immediately and suggest you do the same.

Avoid.
    Originally posted by Silvercloud
    Couldn't agree with you more, Silvercloud! I do not believe that all these end of survey software 'errors' (which are always in their favour) are anything other than a deliberate con; the company gets paid for the survey being completed, but the survey taker does not. They are a bunch of fraudsters. As you so rightly say, avoid them at all costs!
  • Munnymonsta
    Hi,
    I have been with Crowdology for a couple of months and cashed out once with no problem at all and they rectified a mistake on this months balance so I have been happy with them so far BUT I am having problems cashing out this month.
    I keep getting a message saying that 'Payment solution is not available, try again later'
    I have tried lots of times but nothing.
    I have also emailed Crowdology three times but NO reply.
    Is anyone else having this problem please?
  • Munnymonsta
    Hi,
    I have been with Crowdology for a couple of months and cashed out once with no problem at all and they rectified a mistake on this months balance so I have been happy with them so far BUT I am having problems cashing out this month.
    I keep getting a message saying that 'Payment solution is not available, try again later'
    I have tried lots of times but nothing.
    I have also emailed Crowdology three times but NO reply.
    Is anyone else having this problem please?
    Originally posted by Munnymonsta

************ FOLLOW UP , GOT A REPLY AND PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED.
    I suppose they get a lot of emails so maybe they hadn't been picked up.
    Keep trying to contact them with any problems I'm sure they will sort it out eventually. They seem like a pretty reliable company!
  • ssmith123
    Apparently Grapevine had some groups running recently in London. I missed out, did anyone go? What was it like?
    • SiobhanMaher
    • By SiobhanMaher 4th Jan 18, 3:22 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    SiobhanMaher
    Extra Cash
    Has anyone ever done a market research group?

I have recently attended one and it was great fun! I got 70 for a 2hr group just talking about my skincare and giving ideas on new skincare products.

If you google 'grapevine market research' the sign up link should come up.
    They email you with any upcoming projects in their area.
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 4th Jan 18, 8:47 PM
    • 31,929 Posts
    • 20,106 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Has anyone ever done a market research group?

I have recently attended one and it was great fun! I got 70 for a 2hr group just talking about my skincare and giving ideas on new skincare products.

If you google 'grapevine market research' the sign up link should come up.
    They email you with any upcoming projects in their area.
    Originally posted by SiobhanMaher
    Yes loads of people have done a Grapevine survey, not everyone will post on hee though, only needed to post the same thread once though.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,247Posts Today

6,613Users online

Martin's Twitter