Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • skintarooney
    • By skintarooney 30th Mar 07, 5:16 PM
    • 396Posts
    • 498Thanks
    skintarooney
    0 WOW
    Chester zoo vouchers.....
    • 30th Mar 07, 5:16 PM
    0 WOW
    Chester zoo vouchers..... 30th Mar 07 at 5:16 PM
    .....and other Cheshire days out vouchers!

http://www.cheshiredaysout.co.uk/home.html

Just click on the link at the bottom of the home page for 2 pages of vouchers.
Page 1
  • lightways
    • 31st Mar 07, 1:31 PM
    • 31st Mar 07, 1:31 PM
    has any1 used these to see if they work?
    • skintarooney
    • By skintarooney 31st Mar 07, 2:30 PM
    • 396 Posts
    • 498 Thanks
    skintarooney
    • 31st Mar 07, 2:30 PM
    • 31st Mar 07, 2:30 PM
    I used them last year and was dubious at first, but they accepted them no probs!
  • aMeLia'S~MuMMY
    • 31st Mar 07, 7:25 PM
    • 31st Mar 07, 7:25 PM
    I believe that you can buy discounted ticket from the information office at Cheshire Oaks, I think they are 5 off for an adult, not sure for child.

• jus71
    • By jus71 1st Apr 07, 6:30 PM
    • 239 Posts
    • 123 Thanks
    jus71
    • 1st Apr 07, 6:30 PM
    • 1st Apr 07, 6:30 PM
    Premier travel in are doing a free child one, they email you the voucher and you print off. We have just saved a fortune for next weekd trip

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/offerDetail.do?offer=chesterzoo
    • diluvsdiscounts
    • By diluvsdiscounts 1st Apr 07, 6:32 PM
    • 3,546 Posts
    • 36,650 Thanks
    diluvsdiscounts
    • 1st Apr 07, 6:32 PM
    • 1st Apr 07, 6:32 PM
    we got a pile of offers from my daughters school.One of them was buy one get one free at chester zoo! Not sure if we will use it yet if not I'll post on here and someone else can have it.
  • whoozit
    • 1st Apr 07, 9:13 PM
    • 1st Apr 07, 9:13 PM
    Premier travel in are doing a free child one, they email you the voucher and you print off. We have just saved a fortune for next weekd trip

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/offerDetail.do?offer=chesterzoo
    Originally posted by jus71
    Can you get the voucher if you are not a customer? As their web site says 'Great Days Out are only available to Premier Travel Inn guests and their families'
  • gazza975526570
    • 1st Apr 07, 11:05 PM
    • 1st Apr 07, 11:05 PM
    Are there no current offers for adult discounts at the moment?

Looking to go on thursday and struggling to find any.....
    • nickyhutch
    • By nickyhutch 2nd Apr 07, 8:14 AM
    • 6,798 Posts
    • 16,220 Thanks
    nickyhutch
    • 2nd Apr 07, 8:14 AM
    • 2nd Apr 07, 8:14 AM
    I got free child with an adult vouchers from whattodowiththekids.com. You pay to join (a fiver or so, I think, and that lasts a year) and there's all sorts on the site. You just click and print the vouchers, as many as you like.
  • jacksback
    Yes Jus 71. Have you checked this cos I'm not sure.. the voucher looks ok but it does say you need to be staying at premier Inn
    • kaza
    • By kaza 2nd Apr 07, 1:34 PM
    • 876 Posts
    • 520 Thanks
    kaza
    I bought them yesterday from cheshire oaks and they are !!!163;5 cheaper and then you dont que to get in.
    • nickyhutch
    • By nickyhutch 2nd Apr 07, 1:40 PM
    • 6,798 Posts
    • 16,220 Thanks
    nickyhutch
    Can you get the voucher if you are not a customer? As their web site says 'Great Days Out are only available to Premier Travel Inn guests and their families'
    Originally posted by whoozit
    I've just printed off vouchers for flamingo land, lightwater valley and blue planet - the conditions don't say that you need to take proof with you that you're staying at the travel inn.
  • lily-ella
    I have just gone through lastminute.com and they have come up as 7.50 for adults. We are going on wed!
    • jonnypb
    • By jonnypb 2nd Apr 07, 8:36 PM
    • 243 Posts
    • 112 Thanks
    jonnypb
    I have just gone through lastminute.com and they have come up as 7.50 for adults. We are going on wed!
    Originally posted by lily-ella
    thats a good deal as you can get tickets for 7.50 up until the end of may which is peak time, normal over 13 in peak time
    • amy
    • By amy 4th Apr 07, 8:12 AM
    • 274 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    amy
    i've just booked these for thursday let us know how you get n as in the small print it does say they cannnot comfirm it'll be this price or similar in thir own words...
  • sandra uk
    chester zoo
    I used last minuite.com yesterday 30.90 for a family of 4 printed off just hand in on saturday a lot cheaper than booking at the zoo sandi
  • jacksback

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/...fer=chesterzoo
    Jus71,, Can you let us know how you get on with these vouchers as I will be going the week after.. Thanks
  • sandra uk
    chester zoo
    Jus71,, Can you let us know how you get on with these vouchers as I will be going the week after.. Thanks
    Originally posted by jacksback
    But no good for easter sandi
  • gazza975526570

Has anyone bought these at lastminute.com and got in at that price?

Basically lastminute.com is still showing and charging the prices as the off peak rate whereas it is actually peak rate

Anyone, anyone????
  • lily-ella
    Hi, we went today using lastminute.com at !!!163;7.50 each and got in fine, beat the queues and everything! You get to go through the members gates, just wave the email confirmation around and they show you where to go - hope this helps!
    Last edited by lily-ella; 04-04-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

20Posts Today

3,679Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: Third time lucky? After being delayed twice, tomorrow MPs are due to debate our #RecoverySpace proposals in parliament. @helen_u?

• Just a quick note. I've been overwhelmed by the strength of support by my campaign to stop facebook fake ads today? https://t.co/KexhjVVznY

• RT @mmhpi: On the eve of tomorrow's #RecoverySpace debate in parliament, we just delivered our 10,000 letters to the Chancellor. People in?

• Follow Martin