Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • headcrash27
    • By headcrash27 12th Aug 12, 9:05 PM
    • 390Posts
    • 166Thanks
    headcrash27
    Collect plus have lost my parcel and i have no proof of postage - can i do anything?
    • 12th Aug 12, 9:05 PM
    Collect plus have lost my parcel and i have no proof of postage - can i do anything? 12th Aug 12 at 9:05 PM
    I returned clothes totalling £220 from a well known website via collect plus 3 weeks ago and they haven't been received back. I have stupidly lost my receipt (i was having a clearout of old paperwork and i think it got thrown away). Is there anything i can do or don't i have a leg to stand on? I did pay on my credit card so would i be able to claim from them if the clothes website won't refund me? I am kicking myself for losing the receipt as i really can't afford to lose that much money.
Page 3
    • charmcc
    • By charmcc 9th Nov 15, 9:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    charmcc
    collect plus have also lost my parcel - need a contact email
    I recently used collect + toreturn a pair of boots I purchased from the online website. I returned the itemon Saturday 24th October at around 5pm, Unfortunately I seem to havemisplaced the receipt I was given, Iím still yet to check in my draw at work(but not in the office until Thursday). I contacted the newsagents to seeif they would be able to look back to the date and time to give me a referencenumber but they advised they couldnít. However they did inform me that theparcel would have been picked up on the Monday 26th October.

The reason I want to get incontact with Collect plus, is I got in touch with the online site as I stillhadnít received a confirmation email from them informing me they had receivedmy returned item and that they were processing my refund, the refund hasnítgone into my account and worryingly they advised that Ďat present our warehouse have not acknowledged your return. Please notehowever that it can take up to 15 working days from the date of posting yourreturn for our warehouse to process your refund. If you would like to provideus with your proof of postage and/or tracking number, we can check this foryou.í

UnfortunatelyIím not able to do this yet and in case Iím unable to find it, I want to see ifCollect plus can help locate the package, the email address previously given, isunfortunately no longer working, if I can get a new email address I can emailthe details over and fingers crossed see if I can get my refund back.
    • hrhhhhh
    • By hrhhhhh 16th Dec 15, 12:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    hrhhhhh
    I returned a parcel Tuesday 8th December to Beyond Retro and have since lost my tracking number unfortunately! I rang Collect plus and spoke to an unhelpful woman who only asked if my package was from Very.co.uk. She advised me to contact the retailer as they would have received a notification from Collect Plus but they haven't.
    Is there anything anyone can do to help me track my parcel please?
    Thanks
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 16th Dec 15, 4:41 PM
    • 18,652 Posts
    • 15,584 Thanks
    wealdroam
    Thanks
    Originally posted by hrhhhhh
    No sorry, I don't think there is.
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 16th Dec 15, 7:10 PM
    • 3,128 Posts
    • 3,234 Thanks
    LadyDee
    Why do so many people "lose" their tracking number/proof of purchase. Any proof of posting receipt and the like, gets placed in a safe place until the matter is finished with. Stick it on the fridge with a magnet, in a purse, wallet, behind the clock on the mantlepiece - whatever. So many problems could so easily be avoided/resolved with a little care.
    • asset2004
    • By asset2004 5th Jan 16, 5:05 PM
    • 2,431 Posts
    • 17,792 Thanks
    asset2004
    I returned a parcel Tuesday 8th December to Beyond Retro and have since lost my tracking number unfortunately! I rang Collect plus and spoke to an unhelpful woman who only asked if my package was from Very.co.uk. She advised me to contact the retailer as they would have received a notification from Collect Plus but they haven't.
    Thanks
    Originally posted by hrhhhhh
    Something similar to above happened to me. I returned clothing to Asda George and they have no record of it being returned.
    I know the time and date that it was dropped off but no longer have the tracking number.
    OH tidied car before Christmas does anyone have a recent contact email for Collect plus?
    TIA
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 6th Jan 16, 11:42 AM
    • 32,553 Posts
    • 20,483 Thanks
    DCFC79
    Something similar to above happened to me. I returned clothing to Asda George and they have no record of it being returned.
    I know the time and date that it was dropped off but no longer have the tracking number.
    OH tidied car before Christmas does anyone have a recent contact email for Collect plus?
    TIA
    Originally posted by asset2004
    You tried the email address in the 3rd reply on page 1 ?
    • asset2004
    • By asset2004 6th Jan 16, 4:26 PM
    • 2,431 Posts
    • 17,792 Thanks
    asset2004
    You tried the email address in the 3rd reply on page 1 ?
    Originally posted by DCFC79
    As a follow up to my post yesterday I emailed Philip last night and he found my parcel this morning and it had actually been delivered and emailed the tracking number and it's journey to the return centre and also a signature from the receiver.
    Hooray to Collect Plus, excellent service
    • meenaw1980
    • By meenaw1980 10th Jan 16, 9:52 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    meenaw1980
    Phils email
    Has anyone got this Phil's email address please?
    • meenaw1980
    • By meenaw1980 10th Jan 16, 9:55 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    meenaw1980
    Have you got his email address please?
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 10th Jan 16, 12:43 PM
    • 3,544 Posts
    • 20,268 Thanks
    mije1983
    Have you got his email address please?
    Originally posted by meenaw1980

It's listed on this thread.

• Wighter_
    • By Wighter_ 14th Apr 16, 11:09 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Wighter_
    The email on this thread doesn't work, I got a bounce back saying it was no longer active (paulg@collectplus.co.uk) but if anyone has another they used that was successful please let us know!
    • Fingerwasp
    • By Fingerwasp 14th Apr 16, 12:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fingerwasp
    Call them...
    I just called them on 01923 601616 or 0845 270 9888 with the time, date, and location the return was sent from and to and they gave me my tracking number and details of how far my return had got. Very helpful customer services!
    • Ian011
    • By Ian011 15th Apr 16, 11:14 AM
    • 2,110 Posts
    • 1,249 Thanks
    Ian011
    Beware the 0845 number is premium rate with an additional Service Charge.

Calling the 01 number is always cheaper than calling the 0845 number.
    • Ads009
    • By Ads009 11th Apr 18, 9:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ads009
    Collect plus lost my item
    Booked this company to delivery a parcel a iPhone 6s to be exact and itís never been delivered it got to its1st depot got scanned in then never to be seen again and when you call up and question it there reply is yea itís lost sorry and thatís it so Iím money down and a phone down now how can such a item tracked go missing after being scanned clearly there staff are in the fiddle and have sticky fingers wouldnít recommend these to anyway absolutely useless
    • mattyprice4004
    • By mattyprice4004 16th Apr 18, 12:35 PM
    • 3,705 Posts
    • 3,192 Thanks
    mattyprice4004
    Iíve used them lots and theyíve been great - and the insurance is quick to pay out.

Just claim on the insurance (which Iím sure you would have taken on an expensive phone) and youíll be in the same position you started in.
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 16th Apr 18, 7:21 PM
    • 3,128 Posts
    • 3,234 Thanks
    LadyDee
    Booked this company to delivery a parcel a iPhone 6s to be exact and itís never been delivered it got to its1st depot got scanned in then never to be seen again and when you call up and question it there reply is yea itís lost sorry and thatís it so Iím money down and a phone down now how can such a item tracked go missing after being scanned clearly there staff are in the fiddle and have sticky fingers wouldnít recommend these to anyway absolutely useless
    Originally posted by Ads009
    Did you take out appropriate insurance cover? If so, and it wasn't on their list of prohibited items, you can claim for your loss.
    • LML78
    • By LML78 10th Jun 18, 7:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    LML78
    Lindsey
    Hi
    I know itís years ago, but I have the same problem, I am normally so good with receipts, Iíve got absolutely no idea how this one has vanished and itís typically the parcel that goes missing Paul from collect plus, are you still there? Please help...
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 10th Jun 18, 9:40 AM
    • 3,128 Posts
    • 3,234 Thanks
    LadyDee
    Don't people have a clock on the mantelpiece any more? (Older forumites will know where I'm coming from) :-)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

331Posts Today

2,152Users online

Martin's Twitter