Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • soolin
    • By soolin 1st Mar 12, 9:25 AM
    • 60,708Posts
    • 43,317Thanks
    soolin
    FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat
    • 1st Mar 12, 9:25 AM
    FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat 1st Mar 12 at 9:25 AM
    The purpose of this thread is to set up an alert when there is a free listing weekend. Let's keep it free from chat as far as possible to avoid too many false alerts

Please scroll to the top of the page and click 'Thread tools' on the right. There you will get an option to 'Add subscription', Then when anyone at all gets notification of free listing just add the date to this thread and everyone subscribed should get a notification email from MSE saying that there has been a reply to this thread.

We can have a separate thread for chatting about each free listing weekend, exactly as we do now as well.
    Last edited by soolin; 04-02-2013 at 8:50 PM.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Page 23
    • neverlikedpeas
    • By neverlikedpeas 2nd Feb 18, 4:32 AM
    • 215 Posts
    • 5,515 Thanks
    neverlikedpeas
    Hooray, the 100 free listings per day are now there after missing a day
    • Tealblue
    • By Tealblue 4th Feb 18, 12:50 AM
    • 760 Posts
    • 1,095 Thanks
    Tealblue
    100 free listings with maximum FVF of 1 starts today (Sunday), ends midnight tomorrow.
    • elver man
    • By elver man 7th Feb 18, 12:12 PM
    • 20,657 Posts
    • 3,672,380 Thanks
    elver man
    Max 1 Selling Fee on up to 10 Auction Style Listings starting at 1 or less plus no insertion fee

Private Sellers only

Valid 1 Day only: 7 Feb

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/103989
    Last edited by elver man; 07-02-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Thoughts:

The surest sign that there is intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't contacted us yet
    Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?
    Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others - Martin Luther King jr
    • kalsha
    • By kalsha 16th Feb 18, 7:31 AM
    • 756 Posts
    • 382 Thanks
    kalsha
    Maximum 1 selling fees
    Valid from Friday 16 February 2018 00:00:01 until Monday 19 February 2018 23:59:59. Maximum fee per sold listing. Applies to final value fees on up to 100 listings. No insertion fees apply. Item must sell within 30 days of listing. Private sellers only. T&Cs apply.

Could be for some people only.
    • F&L
    • By F&L 28th Feb 18, 6:34 AM
    • 532 Posts
    • 590 Thanks
    F&L
    This offer is on an account I've never sold on so may be a limited invite only offer.

No final value fee and no insertion fee on up to 10 listings between 28 Feb to 4 March.

I had an email but the offer does not show in my messages on ebay. It appeared when I clicked on selling and scrolled down to the bottom of the page.
    • neverlikedpeas
    • By neverlikedpeas 1st Mar 18, 1:11 AM
    • 215 Posts
    • 5,515 Thanks
    neverlikedpeas
    For March instead of 100 free listings per day there are 300 free listings for the month on my account.Plus the offer of 20 free listings per month.
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 1st Mar 18, 10:45 AM
    • 1,432 Posts
    • 1,025 Thanks
    Brynsam
    I've still got 100 free listings a day + 20 free listings per month.
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 4th Mar 18, 12:18 AM
    • 1,432 Posts
    • 1,025 Thanks
    Brynsam
    In addition to 100 free listings a day, there are now several more offers running 4 to 5 March:
    - 1 maximum FVF on up to 100 listings/no insertion fee
    - list for 1 per item for up to 100 listings per day, with no FVF on up to 100 listings [read this one carefully if you've received it - you pay for the listing even if the items don't sell]
    • jeffuk
    • By jeffuk 4th Mar 18, 3:06 AM
    • 440 Posts
    • 275 Thanks
    jeffuk
    http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2016/3286.html
    • F&L
    • By F&L 10th Mar 18, 7:53 PM
    • 532 Posts
    • 590 Thanks
    F&L
    1 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee 11-12 March. Usual invite only.
    • F&L
    • By F&L 16th Mar 18, 8:19 AM
    • 532 Posts
    • 590 Thanks
    F&L
    3 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee 16-19 March. Usual invite only although I noticed it as a banner that appears on the home page so may be quite general?
    • Loz
    • By Loz 16th Mar 18, 9:46 AM
    • 1,550 Posts
    • 62,143 Thanks
    Loz
    Does this include expensive mobile phones? My son received an iPhone X as upgrade and wants to sell. Thanks.
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 16th Mar 18, 11:45 AM
    • 4,459 Posts
    • 4,834 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    Does this include expensive mobile phones? My son received an iPhone X as upgrade and wants to sell. Thanks.
    Originally posted by Loz
    Ts&Cs here

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/6191/
    • Ccastro
    • By Ccastro 16th Mar 18, 8:24 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ccastro
    How do you get invites for free listing days?
    • jeffuk
    • By jeffuk 24th Mar 18, 5:12 PM
    • 440 Posts
    • 275 Thanks
    jeffuk
    1 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.co.uk/rsvp/signup/3286/C1fS-dWASW4
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 30th Mar 18, 8:07 AM
    • 837 Posts
    • 992 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    Found an offer in my messages this morning, 1 maximum selling fee, no insertion fees, 100 listings limits, invitation only, the usual stuff. From today until Monday.
    • julie777
    • By julie777 1st Apr 18, 11:49 AM
    • 303 Posts
    • 246 Thanks
    julie777
    Just found on both my accounts 100 free listings per day for the whole of April.

Hope everyone has got it. Check it out!
    I didn't get a message or have to opt in, it was just there!

Perhaps Ebay's overall profits actually dropped too much during the weeks when sellers had to pay insertion fees?

I wonder if they did it to force some sellers to use BIN for 30 days instead of auction for 7 days, relisting each time. People do tend to buy in the last few hours of any listing imho.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 1st Apr 18, 6:53 PM
    • 917 Posts
    • 1,432 Thanks
    Africat
    Just found on both my accounts 100 free listings per day for the whole of April.

Hope everyone has got it. Check it out!
    I didn't get a message or have to opt in, it was just there!

Perhaps Ebay's overall profits actually dropped too much during the weeks when sellers had to pay insertion fees?

I wonder if they did it to force some sellers to use BIN for 30 days instead of auction for 7 days, relisting each time. People do tend to buy in the last few hours of any listing imho.
    Originally posted by julie777
    I seem to get it most months tbh...

I only use BIN, I seem to have much better success rate with it than with auctions, I think a lot of people just forget to bid when an item is coming to an end with auction style listings.
    • neverlikedpeas
    • By neverlikedpeas 6th Apr 18, 11:43 AM
    • 215 Posts
    • 5,515 Thanks
    neverlikedpeas
    I got 100 free listings per day for the month at the start of April but the promo has now gone from my promotional offers and I now only have 20 for the month.
    Has anyone else had this?

I have sorted this out via chat, it was a glitch at their end, the free listings were on my account all the time, they just weren't appearing on my promotional offers
    Last edited by neverlikedpeas; 06-04-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: spoke to ebay
    • angeldelite
    • By angeldelite 12th Apr 18, 11:51 PM
    • 2,427 Posts
    • 1,901 Thanks
    angeldelite
    3 max final value fee
    Thanks guys, just started following this thread over the last few weeks, only fair that I alert back (first mse post in years !!!128516

Just accepted this offer -

Sell for 3 max!
    3 max final value fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fee. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
    Starts
    13-Apr-2018 00:00:00
    Ends
    16-Apr-2018 23:59:59
    Start selling
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,510Posts Today

6,084Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin