Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • applegrass
    • By applegrass 9th Jan 12, 10:41 AM
    • 73Posts
    • 30Thanks
    applegrass
    Alternatives to Microsoft Money/Quicken?
    • 9th Jan 12, 10:41 AM
    Alternatives to Microsoft Money/Quicken? 9th Jan 12 at 10:41 AM
    For the last few years I've been doing my personal finance accounts in either Quicken or Microsoft Money. However, they're both starting to give up the ghost and since they're no longer being developed, I can't just get the latest version.

So I'm looking for an alternative piece of software that lets me personally input data, and still download statements from UK banks to reconcile them.

Got any recommendations?
Page 6
    • le loup
    • By le loup 20th Nov 18, 9:20 PM
    • 3,907 Posts
    • 3,949 Thanks
    le loup
    Look out eskbanker it looks like you're being stalked.
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 20th Nov 18, 11:57 PM
    • 9,073 Posts
    • 10,499 Thanks
    eskbanker
    Look out eskbanker it looks like you're being stalked.
    Originally posted by le loup
    Fortunately I inhabit the real world rather than the bizarre fantasy one where this one apparently lives, so there's little chance of an actual encounter, but I'll have a request for identifying data ready for despatch should their delusions get out of control!

I suppose I just have myself to blame, in that sad trolls are generally looking for a reaction and are best ignored and/or reported rather than rising to the bait, but it does irritate when perfectly sensible threads are polluted by the sort of idiotic drivel that people like that feel the need to excrete....
    • No_6
    • By No_6 26th Nov 18, 9:53 PM
    • 725 Posts
    • 146 Thanks
    No_6
    I will take that I have not got a date night then

I will always vote, MS Money for folks that have multiple accounts,
    it works, if they enter their data, on a PC or Lapy.

If they only have 2 accounts then go with ….????
    be lazy and SIMPLE, let your phone tell you

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,012Posts Today

8,907Users online

Martin's Twitter