Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Comments

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    I'm trying to sign up to this and its saying invite only.

Please some please be kind enough to send me an anvite please i'd really accreciate it.

Thank YOu

I've had a look but in their FAQs it says that it is by invitation from Nectar by email to selected members. I assume I got my invitation as I had tried to register previously when they ran the trial and my interest had been registered then.

You may be able to register your interest but I think someone had problems with that but worth a shot. If not, unfortunately it looks like you will have to wait until they start inviting more people or if they allow registrations without an invite in future.
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    chels wrote: »
    They don't show on the homepage when you are signed in but have you checked the Points Summary under My Account? My points total shows as 500 there.

Thanks for this. They weren't there yesterday, but after reading your advice today I looked again and they are there now.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got my invitation yesterday and signed up, sounds like an easy way to earn 250 nectar points per week.
    2020 Wins:
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I got my invitation,1st page submits ok,but the next page doesn't.Been in touch with them,but not had a reply.
  • My wife got a invite today and joined up but after watching the Ads the points do not update as its still saying she has got 0 but she has watched a few videos now.
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    My wife got a invite today and joined up but after watching the Ads the points do not update as its still saying she has got 0 but she has watched a few videos now.

They will update it just takes a bit of time. If you go to the coounts tab and then points statement. The points will be there. :)
  • 3010 wrote: »
    They will update it just takes a bit of time. If you go to the coounts tab and then points statement. The points will be there. :)

You are right as i have just checked and they are there now.

Many thanks.:j
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    i got mine yesterday so signed up.

so far, i think its ok, a fairly easy way of building up the points but dont like having to look at the screen every 10 seconds or so to catch the prompt. its bad enough watching the tv adverts without watching them on the pc as well!

last night the counts tab ( at the top right ) was updating immediately but isnt tonight. hey ho. as long as its there in my account, i dont mind too much.
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • What i dont get is what do Nectar get out of this?
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    What i dont get is what do Nectar get out of this?

They are getting people to watch the adverts and I should imaging get paid a pence per view. As you register they ask for details like kids and interests. They will then be able to tailor which adverts are going to be of interest to you. So then businesses will be able to target their consumers better. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure