Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,211Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 226
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 17th May 18, 8:15 PM
    • 6,760 Posts
    • 19,632 Thanks
    Doc N
    Thanks Doc N, I wasn't aware of this so will keep away from updates for a while!
    Originally posted by kambing01
    Sadly, I may have misled you........this time even not allowing it to update is resulting in people getting kicked out!
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 22nd May 18, 3:32 PM
    • 17,679 Posts
    • 212,926 Thanks
    mhoc
    Today I went to Neros and my friends code worked - he is on android, I am on iphone and both of us have credit on our sims. But no matter how many times I scanned my code it beeped as if it was scanning but it just would not take the price of my hot drink off.

I had both of our loyalty cards in my hand and both of us just needed one stamp for a complete card. The assistant took my card from me in payment. Then she gave me 3 stamps - one on my friends and 2 on a new card - as if this was compensation.

At the bottom of the page there is a button for tweeting for assistant but I could not get that to work in the shop. Instead I sent 02 a direct message. They asked if Id spoken to a manager in the shop - there was none or none as far as I could see .
    Then 02 just said to keep an eye out for more offers - in other words - tough we cant do anything
    ďCreate all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.Ē
    • sarcen
    • By sarcen 22nd May 18, 3:46 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    sarcen
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-O2-International-SIM-Card-with-10-credit/163025328325?hash=item25f51118c5:g:zQkAAOSwk2tappP c

credit expires after 6 months if you dont use the phone, not 1 month as long as you dont have a bundle activated that auto renews each month
    Originally posted by Inigo Montoya
    When I asked in an O2 store they said no credit rolls over on any tariff - so I would question this offer.
    • alisont
    • By alisont 26th May 18, 11:44 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 2,233 Thanks
    alisont
    My O2 app worked a few days ago but is now asking for me to enter my 02 number so they can text me an activation code - think Iíve lost my O2 offers as I donít have an 02 sim anymore.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
    • koalakoala
    • By koalakoala 27th May 18, 8:59 AM
    • 92 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    koalakoala
    My O2 app worked a few days ago but is now asking for me to enter my 02 number so they can text me an activation code - think Iíve lost my O2 offers as I donít have an 02 sim anymore.
    Originally posted by alisont

The offers are only for O2 customers
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 27th May 18, 11:22 AM
    • 6,760 Posts
    • 19,632 Thanks
    Doc N
    Originally posted by koalakoala
    That's looking increasingly to be the case now. O2 look finally to have stamped down on the !!!!!!!!!!s.
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 27th May 18, 11:51 AM
    • 1,403 Posts
    • 926 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    It must be as I'm with o2 on payg, I buy a bundle or have International caller, topping up about £10 per month, I've had no problems. The only way I could see for people who still want the deals, which aren't great at the moment (I still miss my Boots butties ) is to get a payg sim on the international caller or classic 321 plans where you top up but your credit isn't taken unless you make calls. I'm guessing you would have to do this more often so you could buy iTunes or Google play credit with your phone credit https://www.o2.co.uk/charge-to-mobile or donate it to charity via text and top up again, I'm not so sure though how often you'd have to do this.
    • alisont
    • By alisont 27th May 18, 8:33 PM
    • 1,611 Posts
    • 2,233 Thanks
    alisont
    Originally posted by koalakoala
    I do have an O2 PAYG phone but as Iíve not used it the credits gone.
    Iíve sent off for another SIM but not sure Iíll set up Priority again or not.
    Sealed Pot Challenge number 8 Amount declared £365.50.

Sealed pot challenge number 9 number 482
    • sampan26
    • By sampan26 31st May 18, 9:25 AM
    • 608 Posts
    • 1,190 Thanks
    sampan26
    The sim is only active for 6 months. If you don't use the sim to call or text, and only for the app, they cancel the credit as well as the sim.
    It happened with my ipad.
    • Sncjw
    • By Sncjw 9th Jun 18, 8:16 AM
    • 1,916 Posts
    • 1,129 Thanks
    Sncjw
    Can you not just get another sim like for a quid then pop the number in to get the code
    • matty_art
    • By matty_art 10th Jun 18, 4:17 AM
    • 152 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    matty_art
    No youíve got to top it up now so minimum £10 spend
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 10th Jun 18, 4:58 PM
    • 2,295 Posts
    • 2,032 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I wouldn't worry there's been nothing good on Priority Moments for ages anyway!
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 25th Jun 18, 8:00 PM
    • 554 Posts
    • 1,670 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    No youíve got to top it up now so minimum £10 spend
    Originally posted by matty_art
    I updated my phone and it appeared I couldn't get back into Priority without topping up my payasyougo sim. However, a few days later, I managed to get through the first screen and Priority Moments is now working fine.
    • preable
    • By preable 4th Jul 18, 11:18 AM
    • 1,942 Posts
    • 1,275 Thanks
    preable
    Free Thorntons ice cream
    If you have the o2 priority you can get a free Ice cream from Thorntons
    • preable
    • By preable 4th Jul 18, 11:25 AM
    • 1,942 Posts
    • 1,275 Thanks
    preable
    Free Thorntons ice cream
    Ignore.....
    Last edited by preable; 04-07-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 6th Jul 18, 8:44 PM
    • 554 Posts
    • 1,670 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    Free Hippeas from Holland & Barrett - expires 7 7 18 - instore only

(Organic Chickpea Puffs)
    • savingmonkey
    • By savingmonkey 13th Jul 18, 3:57 PM
    • 922 Posts
    • 1,331 Thanks
    savingmonkey
    Free suncream and lip balm
    Free Malibu face sun cream and lip balm. Redeem online. Just ordered mine. Postage is free
    • nelie
    • By nelie 23rd Jul 18, 9:33 PM
    • 1,261 Posts
    • 8,575 Thanks
    nelie
    Free Malibu face sun cream and lip balm. Redeem online. Just ordered mine. Postage is free
    Originally posted by savingmonkey
    Thanks for this mine came today. Good sized freebie.

They are doing free tickets from theme parks on a Friday too at the moment, but it's more of a first come first served thing.

Missed out last 2 weeks.
    2018 Wishlist: Camera Equipment|Skiing Gear|Skiing Holiday|Camping Gear|Running Gear
    Thanks to all posters - Have a lucky 2018

Make £2018 in 2018 £105/£2018
    Wombling (no.2): £0.58
    Penny a Day Challenge:£28.92/£667.95
    • preable
    • By preable 25th Jul 18, 8:54 PM
    • 1,942 Posts
    • 1,275 Thanks
    preable
    There's 2 free Thorntons ice creams limited stock a day! Managed to grab some yesterday
    • Guest67
    • By Guest67 27th Jul 18, 9:06 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 475 Thanks
    Guest67
    Free Full-Size Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick (RRP £19).
    Use code to collect from Smashbox counters in selected Boots stores.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,892Posts Today

7,674Users online

Martin's Twitter