Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,211Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 225
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 6th Dec 17, 8:03 PM
    • 850 Posts
    • 1,009 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    Have you received yours yet? I managed to get one but still not physically arrived
    Originally posted by kerri gt
    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said
    • kerri gt
    • By kerri gt 6th Dec 17, 8:43 PM
    • 7,556 Posts
    • 51,915 Thanks
    kerri gt
    Yes, mine did eventually arrive after about 10 days, I think. I was expecting it sooner, based on what the website said
    Originally posted by olgadapolga
    Ahh, thanks - yes - it was the 'free same day shipping' that threw me too. Obviously I don't expect them to be rushing out freebie orders but was wondering if it had gone amiss somewhere. I shall rekindle hope it will arrive.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Gloria Steeth
    • By Gloria Steeth 17th Dec 17, 10:03 AM
    • 609 Posts
    • 4,636 Thanks
    Gloria Steeth
    Free packet of four AA or AAA batteries at Halfords, until Sunday 31st Dec.
    • Bougainvillea
    • By Bougainvillea 2nd Jan 18, 11:59 AM
    • 557 Posts
    • 1,672 Thanks
    Bougainvillea
    6 months Gourmet society
    There is an offer on the O2 app for 6 months Gourmet Society. However, it needs payment details and so there will a charge if its not cancelled in time.

My code was copied to the 'cliptray.' Phones may vary but the code may appear if the code box is pressed.
    • sumoqueen
    • By sumoqueen 2nd Jan 18, 11:15 PM
    • 1,525 Posts
    • 916 Thanks
    sumoqueen
    My app has not worked since the voucher her sham despite updating it twice!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) 2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!!
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 5th Jan 18, 12:48 PM
    • 771 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    free halfords de-icer
    free WHS drink

free payasugym day pass
    free 2 weeks of boot camp classes

also managed to get a handful of 5 codes from the xmas offer for each member of the family but thats over now

WUNTU have had some good freebies too but that may tail off this year
    Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 05-01-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 19th Jan 18, 4:24 AM
    • 917 Posts
    • 1,434 Thanks
    Africat
    Free bag of popcorn at Whsmiths; starts today.

Last day of Breakfast deal too but very few stores included; mainly hospitals.
    • Africat
    • By Africat 29th Jan 18, 7:10 PM
    • 917 Posts
    • 1,434 Thanks
    Africat
    Free bottle of Smart Water at selected WHSmith's...
    • Africat
    • By Africat 4th Feb 18, 6:59 AM
    • 917 Posts
    • 1,434 Thanks
    Africat
    Thornton's Chocolate Valentines Heart
    Free personalised chocolate valentines heart this week; 4000 per day.
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 5th Feb 18, 9:00 PM
    • 994 Posts
    • 3,833 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Free personalised chocolate valentines heart this week; 4000 per day.
    Originally posted by Africat
    Collected mine today, great freebie bigger than I expected. Priced at 6
    • Zandimos
    • By Zandimos 5th Mar 18, 8:37 AM
    • 31 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    Zandimos
    O2 PRIORITY - Thorntons
    Hi all,

O2 Priority have a Thorntons offer on today and all week I believe. Free bag of chocolates in store. See app for more details on which are offered. Perfect for mothers day (Sunday!)
    • saving-mad
    • By saving-mad 15th Mar 18, 2:15 PM
    • 420 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    saving-mad
    just a note to those sharing sims to get the app, Idid this with my daughter and I got the free coffee from nero on tuesday, when she went for hers an hour later it said coffee already used oops!
    It must be one per phone number?
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors
    • savehaha
    • By savehaha 16th Apr 18, 5:26 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    savehaha
    Free Nero w/ O2 this coffee week
    Hello all,

O2 priority has a new deal: get free nero coffee this coffee week.

See O2 priority website.
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 13th May 18, 2:08 PM
    • 9,708 Posts
    • 7,143 Thanks
    Crabman
    O2 now asks you to top-up when requesting a code for O2 Priority. You will not receive a code unless you top-up first.

So if your app is currently working and you're not using an active O2 SIM, enjoy while you can...
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• Doc N
    • By Doc N 14th May 18, 6:37 AM
    • 6,791 Posts
    • 19,676 Thanks
    Doc N
    O2 now asks you to top-up when requesting a code for O2 Priority. You will not receive a code unless you top-up first.

So if your app is currently working and you're not using an active O2 SIM, enjoy while you can...
    Originally posted by Crabman
    Thanks. And since updating the app often causes it to require another code it might make sense to avoid updates.
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 14th May 18, 10:13 AM
    • 771 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya

Originally posted by Crabman
    at least O2 have now introduced the 321 tariff so they are cheap as chips for PAYG

luckily I have a couple of O2 sims with credit as I used their new year offer of top up 10 get a 10 amazon voucher

I was wondering why I was getting a network error a few days ago with the app

I got round it by logging on to the O2 priority website via a web browser so I suggest people try that before topping up
    • Youngy
    • By Youngy 15th May 18, 1:58 PM
    • 50 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Youngy
    Yep today my app prompted me to reactivate, tried but the text now says 'To continue enjoying Priority, please topup' - what is minimum topup? 10?
    • sarcen
    • By sarcen 15th May 18, 8:51 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    sarcen
    minimum top up is 10, and from what I can tell this will expire after 1 month, whether used or not. So this now appears to effectively block O2 priority for casual freebies.
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 16th May 18, 12:17 AM
    • 771 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    Yep today my app prompted me to reactivate, tried but the text now says 'To continue enjoying Priority, please topup' - what is minimum topup? 10?
    Originally posted by Youngy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-O2-International-SIM-Card-with-10-credit/163025328325?hash=item25f51118c5:g:zQkAAOSwk2tappP c

credit expires after 6 months if you dont use the phone, not 1 month as long as you dont have a bundle activated that auto renews each month
    • kambing01
    • By kambing01 17th May 18, 8:13 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    kambing01
    Thanks. And since updating the app often causes it to require another code it might make sense to avoid updates.
    Originally posted by Doc N
    Thanks Doc N, I wasn't aware of this so will keep away from updates for a while!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

121Posts Today

1,698Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've just heard about the 8 month pregnant woman shot through the stomach by a crossbow. Its both evil and medie? https://t.co/hQTOxWiXhj

• Major new guide... Brexit, what it means for you and your finances: M mortgages, savings, flights, consumer rights? https://t.co/SXCMG2qXwX

• Have you haggled on the high street in the last year? If so who with and did you succeed? Please vote in this week? https://t.co/fdzmmFfA4u

• Follow Martin