Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 29
    • custardy
    • By custardy 19th Jun 18, 4:15 PM
    • 33,862 Posts
    • 28,735 Thanks
    custardy
    cut the plastic with scissors? You only need the top area clear.
    As for bedding,well you have bedding.

So what is it to be?
    Cancel the order,compensation?
    most people wait until the order is complete.
    • noody123
    • By noody123 26th Jun 18, 3:17 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 35 Thanks
    noody123
    Also having issue with UPS. Say they delivered, no one knocked and dog did not bark. They then said they delivered to a neighbour. Gave a house number which is vacant. No proof of delivery signature. UPS said our word against driver, and only the seller could open a case.
    Ebay seller said I have confirmation from UPS delivered end of issue.. Ebay said the same and papal said donít care where delivered as long as the delivery note says delivered.
    Ebays middle man shuttle limited really helpful but canít open proper case as we are not the customer just the recipient..
    Been to consumer rights via citizens advise.
    Asked seller for details of delivery booking.
    So far no reply
    It seems the delivery companies have no responsibility for loss or damage to deliveries. Or for a driver not doing his job properly.
    • andyamstrad
    • By andyamstrad 8th Aug 18, 7:53 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    andyamstrad
    Failed delivery attempt 10 times!!
    I purchased a Samsung American Fridge Freezer from John Lewis and 6 times they failed to deliver it for one reason or another. The 6th reason was that the fridge was dented and damaged and the fridge was no longer in stock.

I then changed to SMEG and so far have had 4 failed delivery attempts. After the 3rd delivery attempt, I was promised a st airlift and a 3 man crew to deliver my fridge as my house has a dozen steps leading up to the front door. On the 4th delivery attempt, they advised me they had run out of time to deliver and realized I was the same customer with the 3 failed delivery attempts/. The delivery crew advised me that there was no stair lift and still only 2 people.

Since April of this year I have been waiting for the delivery of my fridge with a total of 10 failed delivery attempts.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

124Posts Today

1,520Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin