Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 15th Jan 07, 4:44 PM
    • 1,236Posts
    • 3,568Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    15 minutes before my programmeís on
    • 15th Jan 07, 4:44 PM
    15 minutes before my programmeís on 15th Jan 07 at 4:44 PM
    This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's "15 minutes before my programme’s on" blog. Please read the blog first, as the discussion follows it.

Last edited by MSE Jenny; 15-01-2007 at 4:52 PM.
Page 1
    • shellsuit
    • By shellsuit 15th Jan 07, 4:45 PM
    • 23,017 Posts
    • 41,912 Thanks
    shellsuit
    • 15th Jan 07, 4:45 PM
    • 15th Jan 07, 4:45 PM
    Huh?? lol......

EDIT - Sorry, was confused because there was no OP when I clicked the link at first
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

3,009Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @IsabelHardman: This is really good. For all the stuff about noisy rows over the past few days, it?s worth remembering that a lot of abu?

• This is why I wrote the guide to financial abuse. It's tough to know when it's happening to you. It's also worth? https://t.co/XGI2sI7hOU

• RT @David_Challen: Really happy @MartinSLewis is raising awareness of economic/financial abuse. My mother cleaned her cousins home for poc?

• Follow Martin