Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 2nd Jan 07, 10:52 AM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    0 WOW
    Printable discount vouchers
    • 2nd Jan 07, 10:52 AM
    0 WOW
    Printable discount vouchers 2nd Jan 07 at 10:52 AM
    What's the deal?

GMTV has provided a useful site for discount coupons. It should be frequently updated, so it's worth checking out before you go shopping.

How do I get them?

Simply click here and choose which ones you want. To print them, you'll need to install a small piece of software which makes the coupons secure enough for in-store use. Then simply click "get coupons" and let your printer do the rest.

If you'd like to find more offers like this, check the ongoing "printable coupons" thread.

Martin

Last edited by MSE Martin; 03-01-2007 at 7:29 PM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 1
  • catnatlady
    • 4th Jan 07, 4:05 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 4:05 AM
    How do i install the small piece of software that allows me to print off coupons?
  • kiansmummy
    • 4th Jan 07, 7:04 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 7:04 AM
    grrr wont let me open on a mac even when using safari
    • squeaky
    • By squeaky 4th Jan 07, 7:25 AM
    • 13,808 Posts
    • 15,843 Thanks
    squeaky
    • 4th Jan 07, 7:25 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 7:25 AM
    Crashes in Firefox. Works in IE.

Prints an entire A4 page in full colour loaded with advertising blurb per coupon.
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = 5.20 Apr 0.50
  • dogsbodyorg
    • 4th Jan 07, 9:18 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 9:18 AM
    OK, so I installed the so called "Coupon Printer", now how do I remove it!?

Nothing on their site, nothing in the plugins section of the browser like their should be!

Looks awfully like Malware to me even if it is just a Coupon Printer ... which we only have their word that it is and doesn't mean it doesn't also do other things (like send them stats of websites I'm browsing for example)!
  • richardj
    • 4th Jan 07, 9:45 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 9:45 AM
    It works fine on a Mac using Safari, no problems here.
  • Jakejakejake
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:05 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:05 AM
    Works fine for me in Firefox 2.0
  • dogsbodyorg
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:07 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:07 AM
    Oh it works for me I just can't remove it afterwards!!
    • stebiz
    • By stebiz 4th Jan 07, 10:09 AM
    • 6,271 Posts
    • 32,619 Thanks
    stebiz
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:09 AM
    • 4th Jan 07, 10:09 AM
    Nice one. Thanks.

Stebiz
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
    • inkie
    • By inkie 4th Jan 07, 10:20 AM
    • 2,569 Posts
    • 2,371 Thanks
    inkie
    Just wondering if these can be used in Tescos if you do not actually purchase the product?

TIA Inkie
  • davodedthomas
    Just wondering if these can be used in Tescos if you do not actually purchase the product?

TIA Inkie
    by inkie

Some accept internet coupons, most don't. Give it a go though. I know that most Waitrose accept internet printed coupons. I can't even get the page to work. Are there many coupons on there? Are they of high value?
    • marbella
    • By marbella 4th Jan 07, 12:34 PM
    • 801 Posts
    • 829 Thanks
    marbella
    Inkie, I used these coupons this morning at Tesco and they scanned fine. Hope this helpds you.
  • DrSmutt
    OK, so I installed the so called "Coupon Printer", now how do I remove it!?

Nothing on their site, nothing in the plugins section of the browser like their should be!

Looks awfully like Malware to me even if it is just a Coupon Printer ... which we only have their word that it is and doesn't mean it doesn't also do other things (like send them stats of websites I'm browsing for example)!
    by dogsbodyorg
    Try spybot search and destroy

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html

download and install and do updates, run in advanced mode goto tools (make sure activex and BHO are ticked.

look in activex and BHO try removing from there. and do a scan afterwards.

havent tried but may work.
    • Mozart321
    • By Mozart321 4th Jan 07, 1:11 PM
    • 332 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    Mozart321
    Dogsbody, in internet explorer, go to TOOLS -> Manage Add-Ons

You should be able to disable it in there..
    ------------
    hmm... intriguing.
  • Jakejakejake
    Are there many coupons on there? Are they of high value?
    by davodedthomas
    There are the following coupons:
    25% off Pedigree Jumbone
    35p off Colgate Total
    50p off Oust
    50p off the Deep Crisp Pizza
    1 off Stuff Mag Jan 07
    1 off Stuff Mag Feb 07
    30p off Ocean Spray Dried Cranberries
    30p off Pure Dairy Free Spread.

Jake
    • bluefish
    • By bluefish 4th Jan 07, 2:57 PM
    • 64 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    bluefish
    Didn't know you could use tokens unless you were buying the product. Please tell! Thanks to all for great tips.
    • redagila
    • By redagila 4th Jan 07, 3:09 PM
    • 4,409 Posts
    • 15,009 Thanks
    redagila
    Good post but note that the 35p off Colgate Total is only for use in Tesco stores.
    My nearest Tesco will not take internet print-outs - yours might be the same.
    My local Waitrose is brilliant for taking coupons especially if you go to the young men!
    You can also print more than once.
    Last edited by redagila; 04-01-2007 at 3:17 PM.
  • JR19
    Try your local Asda (have also heard that some Tesco stores accept vouchers if the product isn't being bought) - this is where I use all my coupons.
    • missymoomoo
    • By missymoomoo 4th Jan 07, 3:19 PM
    • 108 Posts
    • 132 Thanks
    missymoomoo
    Do you know how to read the barcodes so you know if it will scan in Tesco even when not buying that actual product?
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 4th Jan 07, 3:38 PM
    • 9,708 Posts
    • 7,143 Thanks
    Crabman
    How do these look? Why did my printer want to print 8 pages? Why does it install software that does what it likes? Why doesn't it give us a preview before printing?

:confused:
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,852Posts Today

7,367Users online

Martin's Twitter