Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Pollybear
    • By Pollybear 24th Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    • 3,118 Posts
    • 57,812 Thanks
    Pollybear
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:41 PM
    I just put them on a baking tray in the oven for about 30 minutes, wherever you get the space tomorrow!
    • Linda32
    • By Linda32 24th Dec 06, 6:46 PM
    • 4,291 Posts
    • 9,402 Thanks
    Linda32
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:46 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:46 PM
    We havn't got those this year, but I did do cocktail sauages this afternoon (for tea tomorrow) and did those in the oven. 30 minutes should do, if you;ve already had turkey in there for most of the morning, it'll be nice and hot, and whilst the turkey is resting, you'll have plenty of space.
  • aurora borealis
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:48 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:48 PM
    I just put them on a baking tray in the oven for about 30 minutes, wherever you get the space tomorrow!
    by Pollybear
    me too
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar
  • Aberdonian At Heart
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:51 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:51 PM
    Ahhhhhh one of my favourite bits of the xmas meal ...........

Wrap them up ,stick them in the oven for about 1/2 an hour ,and feed your face on the results
    Avoid fruit and nuts .You are what you eat

• comping cat
    • By comping cat 24th Dec 06, 6:55 PM
    • 23,808 Posts
    • 3,165,181 Thanks
    comping cat
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:55 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:55 PM
    I put them in to cook, as i take the meat out of the oven to rest. They take about 20 - 30 minutes!!!!
    • Pink.
    • By Pink. 24th Dec 06, 6:58 PM
    • 17,431 Posts
    • 40,365 Thanks
    Pink.
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:58 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:58 PM
    I pop them in around the turkey when I've drained off the juices and I'm doing the browning bit at the end. They stay warm in tin foil while the turkey rests and I'm finishing off the roast potatoes.

Pink
  • TKP
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:59 PM
    • 24th Dec 06, 6:59 PM
    Thank you all so much! They will go into the oven when the gammon comes out and rests (no turkey this year - honey roast gammon instead)

Can't wait...
    Save the earth, it's the only planet with chocolate!
  • LJM
    • 25th Dec 06, 8:58 PM
    • 25th Dec 06, 8:58 PM
    i just wrap bacon round sausages and put them in with the turkey for bout half hour
    Is loving life right now,yes I am a soppy fool who believes in the simple things in life
  • jcr16
    for me i have to use chipolatas ideally plain pork , but cumberland also works well. then i wrap in back back unsmoked , and put in oven with foil over tray for about 45 mins. i don't like the bacon to go too crispy.
    Very proud mummy to 4 wonderful children aged 8,7 and 4 and 1 months. And our beautiful little angel in heaven she will never be forgotten .My children and Husband are my world.I'm a sahm and enjoying every minute to the full even if sometimes it can seem a bit tough x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,961Posts Today

8,050Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Channel 4 really screwed up not doing this on the Tory leaders debate last night, just think of the ratings... https://t.co/eYYfAYGdck

• Teacher/head in a London(ish) senior school? I want film a 1hr ish talk to 16-18 yr olds on student finance (to put? https://t.co/dSsSp1UVDF

• RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• Follow Martin