Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 9,272Posts
    • 22,128Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 179
    • tronator
    • By tronator 27th Sep 18, 4:23 PM
    • 2,706 Posts
    • 1,506 Thanks
    tronator
    cashback declined @Ebuyer
    Hi,

I've just seen that some cashback got declined for a purchase at Ebuyer. I guess it's because of the return of one item (<30) out of an order od >300.

Does it make sense to raise a missing cashback claim? If yes, what do I state as purchase amount and order number? Do I just subtract the returned item from the total amount and state the order number and the number of the credit note?
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 18th Oct 18, 5:06 PM
    • 16,240 Posts
    • 23,100 Thanks
    antrobus
    Hey everyone,

There are a lot of people wanting support today so please keep an eye out for your username in the message below

Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative
    Oops, wrong thread?
    • molerat
    • By molerat 18th Oct 18, 5:27 PM
    • 19,603 Posts
    • 13,795 Thanks
    molerat
    Originally posted by TopCashBack Company Representative
    Holy thread hi-jack Batman
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • cantcope
    • By cantcope 22nd Oct 18, 1:39 PM
    • 1,739 Posts
    • 1,295 Thanks
    cantcope
    Has anyone had any trouble raising a claim?

I am trying to raise a claim as my cashback for ebay purchase tracked at 1% yet it was on a flash deal for 4% that day (it was a 10% off day in september few weeks back)... every time i fill in the form and tick the i've understood the t&c's it brings up an error clearing the form and telling me to tick the bloody checkbox
    my eyes are like mirrors. They reflect whats going on around me rather than whats inside
    Original debt May 06 16569,25th Feb 08 DEBT FREE

Last bet : 26th October 2006
  • quidco Company Representative
    Hey MSE faithful, apologies for my absence. The good news is that I'm back and here to answer any pressing questions you have about your cashback amounts. You can also message me at joseph@quidco.com with the transaction ID of any cashback amount in question and I will personally be able to check that out for you.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • darkovo
    • By darkovo 24th Oct 18, 12:13 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    darkovo
    Took out a Beagle Street Life Insurance over 6 months ago, which tracked. I've been paying the monthly premium ever since.

A big incentive going with them was the cashback, Quidco are saying it could take another 5 months to be confirmed.

Whats the chances if I cancel it but still get the cashback?
    Originally posted by darkovo

Regarding my question @quidco Company Representative, any stats on them paying after policy has been cancelled, even though I've already done 7-8 months now (minimum was 6 months to get cashback)?
    • cantcope
    • By cantcope 24th Oct 18, 7:32 AM
    • 1,739 Posts
    • 1,295 Thanks
    cantcope
    Hey MSE faithful, apologies for my absence. The good news is that I'm back and here to answer any pressing questions you have about your cashback amounts. You can also message me at joseph@quidco.com with the transaction ID of any cashback amount in question and I will personally be able to check that out for you.
    Originally posted by quidco Company Representative
    Thanks for your help yesterday Joseph with my ebay claim
    my eyes are like mirrors. They reflect whats going on around me rather than whats inside
    Original debt May 06 16569,25th Feb 08 DEBT FREE

Last bet : 26th October 2006
    Regarding my question @quidco Company Representative, any stats on them paying after policy has been cancelled, even though I've already done 7-8 months now (minimum was 6 months to get cashback)?
    Originally posted by darkovo
    Allow me to look into that for you. Could you send an email with the details on the cashback in question so I can personally look into that for you. The email address you want to send that to is joseph@quidco.com
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • darkovo
    • By darkovo 26th Oct 18, 6:06 PM
    • 149 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    darkovo
    Allow me to look into that for you. Could you send an email with the details on the cashback in question so I can personally look into that for you. The email address you want to send that to is joseph@quidco.com

Thanks Joseph for sorting out my cashback
    • OceanSound
    • By OceanSound 30th Oct 18, 8:11 AM
    • 498 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    OceanSound
    I'm having the same problem. Applied for the Tesco balance transfer card on 17 June. Immediately accepted. Tracked quickly. 3 July, get a message to say declined.

Tried to raise a claim, get the message "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant."...
    Originally posted by Nick_C
    I kept getting the same error. Like you, emailed the support team. After three months of waiting Quidco support has said Tesco Bank has declined the cashback quoting 'did not meet terms and conditions'. When I asked quidco support the specific term or condition that wasn't met, they said:
    the retailer isn't obliged to confirm which term you didn't meet, but please be assured that we have challenged this with them prior to contacting you.
    I then told Quidco ALL the terms and conditions had been met. THen I received a robotic reply:
    Sorry that your claim has been unsuccessful this time. We have the claims process to challenge decisions and try to get the cashback for you on this occasion we have not been able to gain a positive decision this time.
    Hi @voodooflux,

Apologies for any disappointment caused with that.

We will always try and help chase declined cashbacks further, however that is dependant on the reason provided by the retailer as regards why a cashback was declined.

Are you able to send the email address on your account to members@quidco.com with the subject line 'FAO MSE Social Team' so I can look into the exact reason for that decline.

Kind Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative
    @Quidco Company Representative: I don't feel my cashback claim was chased-up properly. Especially since Tesco Bank didn't specify the term or condition that wasn't met.
    I kept getting the same error. Like you, emailed the support team. After three months of waiting Quidco support has said Tesco Bank has declined the cashback quoting 'did not meet terms and conditions'. When I asked quidco support the specific term or condition that wasn't met, they said:

I then told Quidco ALL the terms and conditions had been met. THen I received a robotic reply:

@Quidco Company Representative: I don't feel my cashback claim was chased-up properly. Especially since Tesco Bank didn't specify the term or condition that wasn't met.
    Originally posted by OceanSound
    So sorry to hear that. Allow me personally look into that for you. Could you send me an email with the details on the cashback in question? Please send that email to joseph@quidco.com
    • OceanSound
    • By OceanSound 2nd Nov 18, 7:03 AM
    • 498 Posts
    • 90 Thanks
    OceanSound
    So sorry to hear that. Allow me personally look into that for you. Could you send me an email with the details on the cashback in question? Please send that email to joseph@quidco.com
    Hi Joseph/Quidco Company Representative
    We've been emailing each other on a few occasions now. Still not able to get to the bottom of the specific details you need.

Kindly tell me the particulars you need and I shall send them to you via email immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.

OS
    Hi Joseph/Quidco Company Representative
    We've been emailing each other on a few occasions now. Still not able to get to the bottom of the specific details you need.

Kindly tell me the particulars you need and I shall send them to you via email immediately.

Thanks for your cooperation.

OS
    Originally posted by OceanSound
    Don't worry, I'm happy to resolve this for you! I'd just need you to send me the claim ID to my email address please. -Joseph
    Last edited by quidco Company Representative; 02-11-2018 at 11:11 AM.
    • skintus_mcgintus
    • By skintus_mcgintus 4th Nov 18, 8:50 AM
    • 93 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    skintus_mcgintus
    Until this weekend I hadnt used Quidco for some time.

I made three purchases, with one on the promotion. None tracked.

Currently have zero confidence, sorry, but zero out of three is awful.
    Until this weekend I hadnt used Quidco for some time.

I made three purchases, with one on the promotion. None tracked.

Currently have zero confidence, sorry, but zero out of three is awful.
    Originally posted by skintus_mcgintus
    I'm really sorry to hear this. If you can shoot me a message at joseph@quidco.com with the purchase dates and retailer names, I will get this sorted for you
    • bxboards
    • By bxboards 10th Nov 18, 9:55 AM
    • 1,614 Posts
    • 1,260 Thanks
    bxboards
    Hello

I've opend a Natwest Reward account which is offering 40.00 cashback.

The opening process clearly showed 'quidco' in the URL so Natwest 'knows' this has come via you.

However it has tracked with no amount showing

'10 Nov 18
    NatWest Reward Current ...

Tracked
    '

I can't raise a Claim for this as the claim process says there is no record of the transaction!

Disappointing an 'exclusive' offer is broken. Can this be sorted without hoop jumping my side please? Happy to provide screenshots to prove this application was via Quidco as I always take them as things tend to go wrong enough that I'm careful...
    • saving-mad
    • By saving-mad 10th Nov 18, 7:37 PM
    • 420 Posts
    • 230 Thanks
    saving-mad
    Has anyone else had problems with the lightning deals? each time I get one I order batteries/shower gel/ candles etc from wilco and collect in store, there has been 10 or so over the last few months, not one order has tracked so I'm expecting the extra cash back to be declined too, I've raised a claim on most of them but nothing has come of that either, they are just sat in my claims inbox.
    Owner of a cute cottage in the North York Moors
    • JAG
    • By JAG 13th Nov 18, 7:25 PM
    • 1,233 Posts
    • 1,379 Thanks
    JAG
    Has anyone else had problems with the lightning deals? each time I get one I order batteries/shower gel/ candles etc from wilco and collect in store, there has been 10 or so over the last few months, not one order has tracked so I'm expecting the extra cash back to be declined too, I've raised a claim on most of them but nothing has come of that either, they are just sat in my claims inbox.
    Originally posted by saving-mad
    I have used some of the bonuses and to buy and pay online from Wilko and collect instore. They have all tracked.

So probably something to do with the tracking cookies on your device.

I assume you clear cookies before making the purchases, and don't have any ad blockers or similar software running.
    • Wheres My Cashback
    • By Wheres My Cashback 15th Nov 18, 10:40 AM
    • 3,163 Posts
    • 38,139 Thanks
    Wheres My Cashback
    Hello

I've opend a Natwest Reward account which is offering 40.00 cashback.

The opening process clearly showed 'quidco' in the URL so Natwest 'knows' this has come via you.

However it has tracked with no amount showing

'10 Nov 18
    NatWest Reward Current ...

Tracked
    '

I can't raise a Claim for this as the claim process says there is no record of the transaction!

Disappointing an 'exclusive' offer is broken. Can this be sorted without hoop jumping my side please? Happy to provide screenshots to prove this application was via Quidco as I always take them as things tend to go wrong enough that I'm careful...
    Originally posted by bxboards
    I also opened an account and the switch is due, yet it has not tracked and surprise surprise, Q state that you cannot make a claim against this.

And now the offer has been pulled too.

Why can't I make a claim ?
    Last edited by Wheres My Cashback; 15-11-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    • NOWSE
    • By NOWSE 19th Nov 18, 9:35 AM
    • 378 Posts
    • 139 Thanks
    NOWSE
    Unhappy with Quidco
    I've been using Quidco for over 10 years and in that time have received over 700. In the early years I seemed to receive the payments promptly and rarely had to chase things up. I've just checked through my account with them and I have a large number of outstanding transactions, some dating back over three years.
    Has anyone else noticed a fall off in the reliability of turning transactions into payments?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,187Posts Today

7,215Users online

Martin's Twitter