Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 9,185Posts
    • 22,028Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 177
    • philldutton
    • By philldutton 17th Apr 18, 9:19 AM
    • 177 Posts
    • 323 Thanks
    philldutton
    I don't get what's going on with my Tesco Pet insurance cashback, took out the policy in November and it tracked and everything but now seems to have gone back to "Returns and Cancellations" after saying it would be resolved yesterday?

Purchase ID is 1981816675 if anyone from Quidco is reading.
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 19th Apr 18, 4:37 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Quidco problems
    Is anyone else having problems logging onto Quidco?

I am unable to even change passwords
    • Dox
    • By Dox 20th Apr 18, 1:35 PM
    • 938 Posts
    • 719 Thanks
    Dox
    Is anyone else having problems logging onto Quidco?

I am unable to even change passwords
    Originally posted by 50Twuncle
    Just tried and no, no problems.
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 20th Apr 18, 3:12 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Just tried and no, no problems.
    Originally posted by Dox
    Nor am I now - yesterday they did a large update on their site - I am assuming that is the reason...
    • cziffra
    • By cziffra 2nd May 18, 10:23 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    cziffra
    Can anyone tell me whether purchases paid using gift cards are exempt from cashback at Curry's? It's not completely clear from the quidco descriptions. They mention exemptions for voucher codes, although it's quite normal to deny cashback when using codes for extra money off. It doesn't necessarily mean the same thing if we're talking pre-purchased vouchers as currency, as opposed to taking discounts. The description doesn't clarify either way. These are specifically going to be from an insurance payout rather than vouchers as a present, if that might be any issue?

Anyway, has anyone tried this and either succeeded or failed in getting the cashback?
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 3rd May 18, 8:36 AM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Can anyone tell me whether purchases paid using gift cards are exempt from cashback at Curry's? It's not completely clear from the quidco descriptions. They mention exemptions for voucher codes, although it's quite normal to deny cashback when using codes for extra money off. It doesn't necessarily mean the same thing if we're talking pre-purchased vouchers as currency, as opposed to taking discounts. The description doesn't clarify either way. These are specifically going to be from an insurance payout rather than vouchers as a present, if that might be any issue?

Anyway, has anyone tried this and either succeeded or failed in getting the cashback?
    Originally posted by cziffra
    I don't know - why not ask them on customersupport@quidco.com
    • stevief33
    • By stevief33 15th May 18, 10:47 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    stevief33
    Currys/PC World - website codes
    I am thinking of buying a new large screen tv from Currys as Quidco has a generous 15% cashback just now on Panasonic TVs. However, Currys also has an additional 20 discount code on their website. Does anyone know if I can use this code on the website or is there a risk that I might invalidate my Quidco cashback if I do?
    • keiran
    • By keiran 23rd May 18, 2:53 PM
    • 445 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    keiran
    Do people get the impression that quidco is getting really quite rubbish nowadays?

Hardly any transactions track except for the ones with a few pence cashback. The mythical "bonus points" whereby you get 2.50 for spending at specific retailers is nearly always declined. Their "Members' Week'" last week for their ?13 years birthday promised great offers, but transpired to be pretty worthless. Queries are replied to with nonsense cut-and-paste and unwanted advice on tracking tips to a hardened internet shopper.

I'm not getting any of this with topcashback. I know that sometimes the two jockey for the position of worse site, but the does this ongoing and extended period of not playing by the rules signify any change in quidco's business model, or even point to their viability?
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 23rd May 18, 2:58 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,273 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Do people get the impression that quidco is getting really quite rubbish nowadays?

Hardly any transactions track except for the ones with a few pence cashback. The mythical "bonus points" whereby you get 2.50 for spending at specific retailers is nearly always declined. Their "Members' Week'" last week for their ?13 years birthday promised great offers, but transpired to be pretty worthless. Queries are replied to with nonsense cut-and-paste and unwanted advice on tracking tips to a hardened internet shopper.

I'm not getting any of this with topcashback. I know that sometimes the two jockey for the position of worse site, but the does this ongoing and extended period of not playing by the rules signify any change in quidco's business model, or even point to their viability?
    Originally posted by keiran

Not really.

I have not had any of my 2.50 bonus declined and have had quite a few of them.
    • jimarnold
    • By jimarnold 24th May 18, 5:18 AM
    • 29 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    jimarnold

Originally posted by keiran
    Yes over the last few months I've had several solid claims denied -
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 9th Jun 18, 12:24 PM
    • 11,277 Posts
    • 24,273 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Not really.

I have not had any of my 2.50 bonus declined and have had quite a few of them.
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR

Well I spoke too soon!!!

Just had my latest one declined for no reason.

And my daughter went to submit a clicksnap claim for a free bar of Galaxy chocolate and it said the offer had expired even though she did it within the time.

Might be time to stick with just Topcashback.
    Last edited by POPPYOSCAR; 09-06-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 9th Jun 18, 1:09 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Last year - I lost out on 40 claimed on my Hastings Direct home insurance policy - which was rejected for no reason - other than Hastings decided not to pay out.........
    This year - it looks as if Legal and General are trying the same tactic(another 40) - Quidco keep on telling me that all is going as it should and not to worry - but that is what they told me last year !
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 10th Jun 18, 12:43 PM
    • 289 Posts
    • 114 Thanks
    wavelets
    Clicksnap
    Does anyone know what has happened to Clicksnap?

Since last Friday, I seem to have no offers
    Before that, there were about 50 offers, most were valid until at least Tuesday/Wednesday, if not longer.

• 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 10th Jun 18, 3:27 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle

Before that, there were about 50 offers, most were valid until at least Tuesday/Wednesday, if not longer.

Originally posted by wavelets

Bitten by GDPR it appears !!
    • Sunhappy
    • By Sunhappy 10th Jun 18, 7:10 PM
    • 148 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    Sunhappy

Exactly the same has also happened to me.

Let's hope it's a minor glitch that we will be sorted soon!
    • molerat
    • By molerat 11th Jun 18, 1:41 PM
    • 19,325 Posts
    • 13,529 Thanks
    molerat
    Still not working.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 11th Jun 18, 2:36 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    https://support.quidco.com/article/why-has-my-clicksnap-cashback-stopped-tracking
    I will have an on-line chat with Quidco and get the answer !
    Last edited by 50Twuncle; 11-06-2018 at 2:43 PM.
    • qsk
    • By qsk 11th Jun 18, 2:54 PM
    • 276 Posts
    • 148 Thanks
    qsk

Did you upgrade your App? I had similar issues last week but it went away once I updated my App...
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 11th Jun 18, 2:56 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Did you upgrade your App? I had similar issues last week but it went away once I updated my App...
    Originally posted by qsk
    App ?
    This is on Windows ....
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 11th Jun 18, 3:06 PM
    • 8,564 Posts
    • 2,024 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    OK Had a chat with Emily from Quidco
    Apparently - there are technical problems at the moment with Clicksnap - tech support are working on it !!
    You are advised not to claim via the app (or Windows ?) at the moment
    And I guess that there are no offers at the moment - due to this issue
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,571Posts Today

8,692Users online

Martin's Twitter