Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 9,003Posts
    • 21,788Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 176
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 31st Jan 18, 12:15 PM
    • 10,972 Posts
    • 23,598 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    I have an entry on my Quidco activity dated 26th January 2018 as Quidco Bonus and showing as 0.00.

I cannot remember a bonus being offered on that date and cannot work out what it relates to.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?.

Thank you.
    • B_M
    • By B_M 31st Jan 18, 12:16 PM
    • 713 Posts
    • 528 Thanks
    B_M
    Can anyone help. Have just had 3 bonus payments declined, how do I know which bonus relates to which purchase as nothing seems to be date related? Also I have no purchases actually showing as declined in my account. How can the bonuses be declined before purchases declined?
    Originally posted by November2
    Luckily, I've just had three bonuses which have gone to payable.
    There was a similar issue last year with bonuses being declined in error, so I'd contact Quidco. They corrected them and apologised.
    I find Facebook messaging works well and Quidco usually reply quickly enough.
    You can check your Quidco statement / transaction activity. Sometimes I request a download of my history as I find that better to cross reference. Click 'send transaction activity' (scroll down activity).

Good luck.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    • jeanmd
    • By jeanmd 31st Jan 18, 4:45 PM
    • 2,226 Posts
    • 25,026 Thanks
    jeanmd
    Hmmm. I've just received this email after putting in a claim for a decline with Admiral insurance. I bought insurance for my sons car and paid in full from my account. I only went through Quidco so don't understand the email or what to do next.

We're writing to you about your cashback claim, as we have now had a response from the retailer.

Unfortunately, the retailer has declined your claim, advising us that the cashback has been paid to another referrer. To explain, cashback is actually a commission that Quidco receives for referring an online sale to a retailer. Unlike search engines and comparison sites, we pass this on to our members instead of keeping it for ourselves.

We know how disappointing it can be when cashback is declined for this reason, and we're happy to tell you that you can prevent it from happening with future purchases by using the guidelines below:

1) Always clear your browser cookies before clicking through to the retailer from Quidco, so there are no other potential cookies for other affiliates that the sale could be attributed to
    2)Always ensure that you have cookies enabled on your browser, and aren't using a private window, ad-blocker or pop-up blocker; this will ensure the sale can be attributed back to Quidco
    3)Never use a saved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote, through Quidco
    4) Always complete your purchase in one sitting and fully online
    5)Never use a voucher or discount code that isn't listed on Quidco

Declined claims benefit neither our customers nor Quidco, so we do share your disappointment, and we're very sorry that we are unable to help further on this occasion.

P.S Admiral is no longer on either Quidco or Topcashback.
    Last edited by jeanmd; 31-01-2018 at 4:51 PM.
    Thank you to everyone who contributes to mse.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most" - Unknown Author
    • molerat
    • By molerat 31st Jan 18, 6:22 PM
    • 18,563 Posts
    • 12,718 Thanks
    molerat
    I have a purchase that has just gone to payable but the bonus is still just tracked with no follow up. Bonuses from earlier and later dates have been declined as I did not make a purchase so they must have linked the two. The last bonus I had paid out before the purchase.
    Last edited by molerat; 31-01-2018 at 6:29 PM.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • Masternub
    • By Masternub 8th Feb 18, 4:35 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Masternub
    Sky Broadband Cashback
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to show sky broadband as tracked? It's been 2 days and nothing yet, in fact anything large in cashback never tracks on Quidco and I've never ever had this problem with topcashback, the only reason I went through Quidco was because it was a larger £ cashback. Only small things track.

I've taken sky broadband solely because of the £90 cashback, I know I shouldn't purchase anything due to the cashback but in this case I did as it's £90.

Should I cancel the broadband and reorder? Reading up online and a lot of people that put a claim in for sky always takes 6-8 months and gets declined in most cases.

Thanks
    • B_M
    • By B_M 8th Feb 18, 9:22 PM
    • 713 Posts
    • 528 Thanks
    B_M
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to show sky broadband as tracked? It's been 2 days and nothing yet, in fact anything large in cashback never tracks on Quidco and I've never ever had this problem with topcashback, the only reason I went through Quidco was because it was a larger £ cashback. Only small things track.

I've taken sky broadband solely because of the £90 cashback, I know I shouldn't purchase anything due to the cashback but in this case I did as it's £90.

Should I cancel the broadband and reorder? Reading up online and a lot of people that put a claim in for sky always takes 6-8 months and gets declined in most cases.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Masternub
    I took my Sky out via Quidco and I was initially concerned that it didn't track. It did take a few days though before it tracked and at the correct rate.
    If you are concerned, message them on Facebook and they'll confirm if they can see the 'click through'.
    Good luck, but hopefully it will now be showing, or at the latest tomorrow. Give it 72 hours from email confirmation from Sky.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 18th Feb 18, 1:24 PM
    • 9,671 Posts
    • 7,090 Thanks
    Crabman
    Does Quidco still post here?

Noticed a number of customers are having problems with Irish Ferries not paying out as promised. Something I've experienced.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• B_M
    • By B_M 18th Feb 18, 1:41 PM
    • 713 Posts
    • 528 Thanks
    B_M
    Does Quidco still post here?

Noticed a number of customers are having problems with Irish Ferries not paying out as promised. Something I've experienced.
    Originally posted by Crabman
    Not signed in here in ages!

Last Activity: 18-07-2017 10:02 AM
    They may still look in, but no longer respond!
    Messaging them on a social media site like Facebook is possibly your best bet.
    Good luck.
    • New Collier
    • By New Collier 21st Feb 18, 7:48 PM
    • 63 Posts
    • 135 Thanks
    New Collier
    Refused Online clicksnap cashback - Asda.com etc
    Just wondering if any one else has had online shop Quidco clicksnap items not track.
    I had done all the right things but Quidco have responded with the equivalent of "sorry, better luck next time."
    • claire123c
    • By claire123c 12th Mar 18, 10:11 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 156 Thanks
    claire123c
    Ho, I hope someone can help please. Quidco have recently declined my cashback from Avis car hire, and decline my claim. They state the reason as my booking was either cancelled or amended. It wasnít and I am actually furious that Avis can do this... it feels like fraud to me to allow this to happen as it seems like Avis (or Quidco) can say what they like about a booking and not pay.

It isnít a large amount however it was enough to make Avis the cheapest car hire at the time. So thwy got my business through what I feel like is a sneaky method.

Has anyone else had decline cashback and an appeal of this, despite not doing anyrhing wrong? Quidco do reply via email quick enough however i just get the standard email back to me each time and I am so annoyed by this. Help! Thank you x
    • margf
    • By margf 12th Mar 18, 10:56 PM
    • 159 Posts
    • 2,305 Thanks
    margf
    Yes - I no longer use them since they declined 3 sim contracts taken out by a family member and the cash back was a considerable amount.
    • Paws
    • By Paws 14th Mar 18, 1:47 PM
    • 296 Posts
    • 197 Thanks
    Paws
    Unable to contact Quidco - anyone else?
    I've been trying to get in touch with Quidco - their Contact Us page goes round in circles and logs me out each time I click on it, and there is no answer form the Head Office or Customer Service Number.

Anyone else having problems?
    £2014 in £2014 challenge
    £2 collectors club
    • gord115
    • By gord115 19th Mar 18, 1:58 PM
    • 855 Posts
    • 228 Thanks
    gord115
    Quidco,anyone having trouble logging in?
    I can't log in to Quidco.
    It won't recognise my password.
    I've even tried changing it,still no good.

Now it says

"We've been made aware of a technical issue with our sign in page which is giving out the following error message:

'Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in one hour'

This may temporarily prevent you from logging into your Quidco account. Please don't worry though, as we're working to resolve this and your account should be accessible again shortly."

Anyone else or just me?
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 20th Mar 18, 2:53 AM
    • 12,394 Posts
    • 11,623 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I was getting this a lot last week. I asked them about it on Twitter, funnily enough (or just a massive co-incidence...) I was able to log in fine the next day.
    • gord115
    • By gord115 20th Mar 18, 6:39 AM
    • 855 Posts
    • 228 Thanks
    gord115
    Now working fine.
    Puzzling
    • tambini87
    • By tambini87 8th Apr 18, 8:41 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    tambini87
    Hi, i signed up to become Sky customer via quidco. After a couple of days i received no indication that my cashback was track so i put in a claim. After a few days my cashback was tracked so i presumed this was because of my claim. Last month i received the cashback which i transferred to my bank and thought no more of it.

However when singing into my Quidco yesterday i've had the payment 'confirmed', so i've been paid twice and the only reason i can think why is my original cashback was tracked and my claim was enforced.

Should i notify quidco? I couldn't see anything on their terms for what to do.

If i transfer it to my bank can they force me to pay it back in the future?
    • t-bevan
    • By t-bevan 13th Apr 18, 1:52 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    t-bevan
    Hi Tambini,

You are way too honest for this world. The amount of accounts that they close with funds in or just refuse to payout valid cashbacks is amazing. I have spent a year just trying to get my account reopened for the sake of £40 - but it is my £40.

Will they chase you? Very much doubt it. If unsure, withdraw it and keep the cash to one side for a few months. If they don't chase it (and they aren't that good at chasing money that they are told about) then have an extra xmas pressie for a special person or a charity donation of your choice.
    • GF3
    • By GF3 14th Apr 18, 9:31 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GF3
    Hello.
    Is there any other way of contacting Quidco than just using the set Contact link on their site. The other day I signed up for NOW Broadband via the Quidco link for £70 cashback. It has tracked but at £65. So I clicked through the various stages to contact them about this via the Contact Us link. But when I selected the merchant "NOW TV" it said "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant". Is there any other way around this?
    • jonesMUFCforever
    • By jonesMUFCforever 15th Apr 18, 7:15 AM
    • 24,754 Posts
    • 11,967 Thanks
    jonesMUFCforever
    Hello.
    Is there any other way of contacting Quidco than just using the set Contact link on their site. The other day I signed up for NOW Broadband via the Quidco link for £70 cashback. It has tracked but at £65. So I clicked through the various stages to contact them about this via the Contact Us link. But when I selected the merchant "NOW TV" it said "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant". Is there any other way around this?
    Originally posted by GF3
    Is this not covered by their general terms, something like ''Your Quidco cashback may initially track at a lower rate than advertised but will be paid at correct rate when paid'' etc etc or something like that?
    It could also be something like they do not pay cashback on any tax portion of any transaction (VAT).
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots
    • GF3
    • By GF3 15th Apr 18, 4:21 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    GF3
    Is this not covered by their general terms, something like ''Your Quidco cashback may initially track at a lower rate than advertised but will be paid at correct rate when paid'' etc etc or something like that?
    It could also be something like they do not pay cashback on any tax portion of any transaction (VAT).
    Originally posted by jonesMUFCforever
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes I did see that in the general terms. And I'm hoping that this is the case. I was just surprised at how difficult it is to actually get a message through to quidco. With regards to Tracking at a lower rate you have 7 weeks to get your claim in. And also Tracking does not mean you eventually get a pay out - so one would need to contact quidco then. And as things stand at the moment with NOW Broadband any attempt at contacting quidco is met with: "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,777Posts Today

5,788Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin