Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jamiesanders
    • By jamiesanders 4th Jun 11, 2:58 PM
    • 18Posts
    • 110Thanks
    jamiesanders
    0 WOW
    Free UV Bracelet
    • 4th Jun 11, 2:58 PM
    0 WOW
    Free UV Bracelet 4th Jun 11 at 2:58 PM
    Free UV bracelet which shows you how hot the sun is.
    You have to like their Facebook page and sign up to the mailing list then you fill in the form for your free bracelet.
    They have 5000! http://www.freestuff.me/
Page 1
    • albionwarrior
    • By albionwarrior 4th Jun 11, 3:04 PM
    • 1,956 Posts
    • 3,492 Thanks
    albionwarrior
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:04 PM
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:04 PM
    spam
    • jamiesanders
    • By jamiesanders 4th Jun 11, 3:07 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    jamiesanders
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:07 PM
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:07 PM
    lol suit yourself Albion!
    • summertreats
    • By summertreats 4th Jun 11, 3:27 PM
    • 1,539 Posts
    • 3,108 Thanks
    summertreats
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:27 PM
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:27 PM
    thanks i have given it a go
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 4th Jun 11, 3:37 PM
    • 34,803 Posts
    • 40,838 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:37 PM
    • 4th Jun 11, 3:37 PM
    thats one nasty looking affilliate web site

some of the "free" offers are better done via your topcashback account so you get the money and not the site owner.....
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • indelacio
    • By indelacio 4th Jun 11, 4:22 PM
    • 1,443 Posts
    • 1,694 Thanks
    indelacio
    • 4th Jun 11, 4:22 PM
    • 4th Jun 11, 4:22 PM
    thats one nasty looking affilliate web site

some of the "free" offers are better done via your topcashback account so you get the money and not the site owner.....
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    tell me about it, getting fed up of these affiliate so called freebies lol. And if its a facebook like as the op states wheres the facebook link, nope it links to most likely thier own site...
    • jamiesanders
    • By jamiesanders 13th Jun 11, 3:49 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    jamiesanders
    • 13th Jun 11, 3:49 PM
    • 13th Jun 11, 3:49 PM
    Did anyone receive one yet?
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 13th Jun 11, 4:03 PM
    • 13,797 Posts
    • 43,053 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 13th Jun 11, 4:03 PM
    • 13th Jun 11, 4:03 PM
    Did anyone receive one yet?
    Originally posted by jamiesanders
    There was only 1 person on here that said they had given it a go so I dont think you will get too many replies.

Most of use didnt touch it
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Swans1912
    • By Swans1912 13th Jun 11, 4:39 PM
    • 1,616 Posts
    • 1,875 Thanks
    Swans1912
    • 13th Jun 11, 4:39 PM
    • 13th Jun 11, 4:39 PM
    I just gave it a go lol
  • gillypkk
    thanks ive just requested mine.
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 14th Jun 11, 2:29 AM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 2,298 Thanks
    Saetana
    Gave it a go, they didn't want anything other than my name, email and address (which is all over the web in any event), to sign up for their newsletter (easy to unsubscribe or relegate to junk if it gets annoying) and me to Like their Facebook page, they had a dubious-looking offer of 20 free credit for their store on there for sharing (and possibly doing other stuff, I didn't get that far) their page with your friends, NOT something I am prepared to do at this stage, taking risks myself is one thing but my friends trust me and I won't share something that (let's face it) looks a little dubious. Still, I've been pleasantly surprised and had this type of freebie before, and not been bombarded with any more spam than I usually get so fingers crossed this one works out.

As always, when applying for this type of offer use a webmail address if at all possible rather than your personal email address provided by your ISP, better safe than sorry and its easier to get rid of spam from webmail accounts.
    2019 Wins: 5.38 cash, football shirt, 2 x meal out for 2 voucher, 4x scratchcard, 2 t-shirts, football, face cream
    • jamiesanders
    • By jamiesanders 13th Jul 11, 11:40 AM
    • 18 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    jamiesanders
    Well... mine turned up after all
    • Swans1912
    • By Swans1912 13th Jul 11, 11:51 AM
    • 1,616 Posts
    • 1,875 Thanks
    Swans1912
    Mine arrived this morning
  • tsands373
    Mine arrived this mornin too, thanks
  • KieranRhys
    I received mine last week
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,865Posts Today

7,411Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin