Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • ~cleo~
    • 6th Dec 06, 8:32 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 8:32 AM
    yes theres more info in the referrals forum
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=109669
    :rolleyes: Democracy is a process by which the people are free to choose the man who will get the blame.
    • alliyo
    • By alliyo 6th Dec 06, 8:35 AM
    • 234 Posts
    • 561 Thanks
    alliyo
    • 6th Dec 06, 8:35 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 8:35 AM
    hello,
    yes i have been doing this for a few months now and i love it! you get points for registering and points when you have scanned shopping, as long as you do it before Sunday evening.
    They are very helpful and friendly and quick to reply to emails. Also they have a freephone no for you to phone if you have any problems.
    Well recommended site,
    ENJOY
  • shanti
    • 6th Dec 06, 10:41 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 10:41 AM
    Been doing it for over a year - the vouchers add up quite quickly and they offer you other ways to collect points such as sending in your petrol receipts. Good company, give it a try.
    • tomt
    • By tomt 6th Dec 06, 10:44 AM
    • 108 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    tomt
    • 6th Dec 06, 10:44 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 10:44 AM
    I've been on it for a couple of months now - the bit I always forget about is submitting my codes on a Sunday night, but sometimes they offer you a 'Last Chance Monday' to upload your codes and still get your 1000 points. I also got a paper survey (to fill in by hand) on general consumer things that will get me 2000 points (£2) when I submit it.
  • greenpixey
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:10 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:10 AM
    I had an invitation from them last week and just signed up now. So far I have only heard good things about them so I'm gonna give it a go.
  • Oscar
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:13 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:13 AM
    I have had several invites but never took up the offer I might just do so too...
    • dawney101
    • By dawney101 6th Dec 06, 11:15 AM
    • 433 Posts
    • 498 Thanks
    dawney101
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:15 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:15 AM
    i e-mailed an enquiry of how to register on the shop & scan website as it was by invitation only and they replied:

Would you please visit our website www.volunteer4panels.com and complete the
    online application form.

Your details will then be passed to our Volunteer department who will contact
    you as soon as they have a suitable vacancy.

so this is where i have registered. (by the way they replied to my e-mail within the hour!)

www.volunteer4panels.com

also freefone: 0500 560 152

hope this helps.
    Last edited by dawney101; 06-12-2006 at 5:17 PM.
  • bargain babe
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:20 AM
    • 6th Dec 06, 11:20 AM
    I have just been sent my scanner - looks good, kids are desperate to scan and you can get vouchers for Thorntons - yum!
    If you don't have something nice to say don't bother saying anything at all.
  • meg27
    what do i have to do yet get one of the scanners
  • bargainshopper
    I've just joined them and have to say I'm really impressed. I've done my first scan which was really good and then had a query and they answered the same day and were really friendly.

I also joined via the volunteer4panels site and have to say I got an invitation back pretty quickly.

Jules
    • tiredwithtwins
    • By tiredwithtwins 6th Dec 06, 5:18 PM
    • 463 Posts
    • 1,532 Thanks
    tiredwithtwins
    I used to do this, but due to family problems over the summer they 'let me go'.
    have to say they were very good, and sent lots of reminders to submit my codes, but with 3 little kids and a very ill mother in icu the last thing on my mind was submitting codes every sunday.
    always found them very polite, helpful and generally 'nice'!!
    a good way of earning a couple of quid!
    dec gc epic fail!/150 ..jan 140/160 ..feb gc 90/150
    mar 100/120 apr 85/120
    wading through the treacle of life!
    • KatieKins
    • By KatieKins 6th Dec 06, 6:11 PM
    • 430 Posts
    • 365 Thanks
    KatieKins
    I am member too. Very efficient and well managed project!!
  • fluffynit
    Got my scanner pack today

fluffynit
    • now a mum&skint
    • By now a mum&skint 6th Dec 06, 7:05 PM
    • 2,207 Posts
    • 8,033 Thanks
    now a mum&skint
    Got mine too, I bdo hope I manage to keep up xx
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600)

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • Ms Notalotofmoney
    As you all seem to have nothing but good to say about them I have decided to fill out an application form.

Fingers crossed!!

I consider myself to be very lucky. Apart from my mortgate, I am debt free. I do not own a credit card and I even have 400 saved in Premium Bonds.
    • wellsie82
    • By wellsie82 6th Dec 06, 7:48 PM
    • 497 Posts
    • 83 Thanks
    wellsie82
    Anyone got an invite for this?

I am with TNS already but can't find an invite code
    • xxxdarlingxxx
    • By xxxdarlingxxx 6th Dec 06, 7:48 PM
    • 626 Posts
    • 275 Thanks
    xxxdarlingxxx
    Reminder
    Hi there

I love Shop & Scan and they are sooooo nice if you have a problem.

To make sure I don't miss out on my points I set a weekly reoccuring appointment in my outlook calender. I do this when waiting on piggy points too, reminds me to check for them.

good luck with it
    xxxdxxx

With compassision, good manners, kindness and dignity as your ticket you will travel far in life.
    • Jammygal
    • By Jammygal 6th Dec 06, 7:51 PM
    • 1,181 Posts
    • 2,174 Thanks
    Jammygal
    I can't get the lead to plug into laptop and have realised all the gumpf suggests using a pc .:confused:

Is it poss for me to do this on a laptop????????:confused: :confused:
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 6th Dec 06, 8:01 PM
    • 629 Posts
    • 1,001 Thanks
    cdodd
    I can't get the lead to plug into laptop and have realised all the gumpf suggests using a pc .:confused:
    Is it poss for me to do this on a laptop????????:confused: :confused:
    by Jammygal
    i use my laptop, had to contact them to get a usb connector sent which they did promptly
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

621Posts Today

6,485Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin